Author Topic: Our JTF member ATTACKED in NYC!  (Read 104113 times)

Erica

Re: Our dear member Yasmine ATTACKED in NYC!
« Reply #225 on: August 24, 2007, 01:07:20 PM »
Help me  JESUS!!!! I wasn't saying that, idiot! I was saying that I'd rather not live next door to someone like you, peeking through your window to see if we're doing something too 'BLACK' or wearing something too "BLACK" or driving something too "BLACK" or saying something too "BLACK". I never mentioned living next door to gang bangers. WOW!

You type really 'black' when you're mad.
No, I type "idiot" when I'm mad.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #226 on: August 24, 2007, 01:31:47 PM »
What?
I don't care if you want to be all forgiving.  Go ahead
I just think you would be stupid not to learn from a bad experience.

If I get bitten by say...a cat  ;) I wouldn't go around sticking my fingers in that or any other cats mouth again... get it?

Well Damn, if I felt that way, after being sexually abused I wouldn't have married my husband. My attacker was a black man..my husband is black also. What you said was like saying "because this man hurt me in the past, I'm swearing off men because they're all alike". I'm glad I dont' think like that.
No...that is not what I said.
It is what you want to twist my words into meaning.
I would be wary of everyone if I were raped...I never said I would never have anything to do with people.  
It must be hard wearing that halo all the time.
I'll keep my retractable horns.

I quoted you twice to make a point...

Yesterday when we were having this 'conversation' I was NOT saying I'd forgive the people who hurt me. Where did that "Be all forgiving" crap come from. I'm just saying that if you see my 16 year old daughter walking down the opposite side of the street you're on, don't cross it because someone with her complexion hurt you. That's all I'm saying. You all say, " I treat blacks the same way I treat everyone else" and then say "Since blacks commit the most crime, I stay away from them". What is that about? You either do one thing or the other.

As per your recent quote...

I dont' have a halo, sorry. My retractable horns are golden when someone makes me angry though. So I guess that means that we're pretty much the same when it comes to forgiveness. I'm a Christian but I'm careful who I trust.
I pay attention (as much as I can) and if I'm uncomfortable - I take myself out of the situation.  White, Black or indifferent.
Am I more likely to get my 'horns' up - if I see a black person - darn right.
Yet- I still assess each situation and go from there.
Most likely I would not cross the street because of your 16 yr. old - walking alone.
Sorry but I have to be honest.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #227 on: August 24, 2007, 01:44:44 PM »
I'm talking about how many here are taking advantage of Yasmine's painful ordeal to make blanket statements about schvartzas as a matter of self-interest.  How is that any different than your guy Jesse "Hymeetown" Jackson with his race baiting and shakin' down ole' whitey ?

Black on white crime (as well as black on black crime) happens too often, it's disgusting. This isn't bigotry, it's anger over something that can easily be stopped if our leaders had a pair.
Too true!
No one can deny that...

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #228 on: August 24, 2007, 01:48:06 PM »
I'm talking about how many here are taking advantage of Yasmine's painful ordeal to make blanket statements about schvartzas as a matter of self-interest.  How is that any different than your guy Jesse "Hymeetown" Jackson with his race baiting and shakin' down ole' whitey ?

Black on white crime (as well as black on black crime) happens too often, it's disgusting. This isn't bigotry, it's anger over something that can easily be stopped if our leaders had a pair.

But then the typical response from Jackson's detractors is that "There's no such thing as a hate crime" or "crime has no color".  I just find it both hypocritical and self-serving.

What do you want me to tell you?  It's quite possible that some young black men who commit violent crimes feel justified in away because they are "black" and self-loathing and some do it just purely out of fashion.   Some of these guys are just messed up.  But it's not 'cultural' in the sense of say a  Marlin Perkins like observation - "Here we have a herd homo africanus in their natural habitat.  The male africanus begins exhibiting antisocial behavior at an early age.  The Africanus species observes a rite of passage for their young males take drugs and commit a violent crimes in their communities.." That's why I say it's behavior and not cultural.

Erica

« Reply #229 on: August 24, 2007, 01:53:45 PM »

But then the typical response from Jackson's detractors is that "There's no such thing as a hate crime" or "crime has no color".  I just find it both hypocritical and self-serving.

What do you want me to tell you?  It's quite possible that some young black men who commit violent crimes feel justified in away because they are "black" and self-loathing and some do it just purely out of fashion.   Some of these guys are just messed up.  But it's not 'cultural' in the sense of say a  Marlin Perkins like observation - "Here we have a herd homo africanus in their natural habitat.  The male africanus begins exhibiting antisocial behavior at an early age.  The Africanus species observes a rite of passage for their young males take drugs and commit a violent crimes in their communities.." That's why I say it's behavior and not cultural.
Kanga you're right on.

newman

« Reply #230 on: August 24, 2007, 01:55:32 PM »
Kanga you're right on.

You said a 'black' thing.

You'd get upset if I said 'right on'.

Erica

« Reply #231 on: August 24, 2007, 02:13:11 PM »
Kanga you're right on.

Man, get bent. "You're right on" isn't a black phrase! Right on TOPIC, Right on POINT. It means he's right. Now If I'd said some sh** like "DYNOMITE!!!" now that's a black JJ thing. So no I wouldn't get mad at you if you said either or.

Oh, I forget. You are the same person who said "You said a black thing... Wha'eva"...when I said WHATEVER.

You're really nuts, you know that?
« Last Edit: August 24, 2007, 02:14:51 PM by Erica »

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #232 on: August 24, 2007, 02:17:32 PM »
"black" in quotes, as to saying "I'm black and the world hates me, whitey sticks his nose up at me, they think they're all that,..", as a form of self-loathing.  I've overheard white people before pontificating over different rationale to  why some blacks behave they do, say when they wake up in the morning and see that's someones thrown a old chicken box in their front yard or busted a 40 bottle on their front walk.

All that's left is for someone like fjack to come around and say something to effect of "Don't blame the white man because of your position in society.  Go back to africa and be king of the jungle"

newman

« Reply #233 on: August 24, 2007, 02:18:27 PM »
Kanga you're right on.

Man, get bent. "You're right on" isn't a black phrase! Right on TOPIC, Right on POINT. It means he's right. Now If I'd said some sh** like "DYNOMITE!!!" now that's a black JJ thing. So no I wouldn't get mad at you if you said either or.

Oh, I forget. You are the same person who said "You said a black thing... Wha'eva"...when I said WHATEVER.

Would what you just typed be considered "gettin n mah face" in the hood?

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #234 on: August 24, 2007, 02:18:46 PM »
oh never mind newman.  I though you were talking to me.

Erica

« Reply #235 on: August 24, 2007, 02:23:02 PM »
Kanga you're right on.

Why do you constantly do that? You use ebonics more than some black people I know and its just to get a rise out of me. Speak or type intelligently to me as I'm doing to you...or would you rather me stoop down to your level and speak ghetto talk to YOU?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #236 on: August 24, 2007, 02:27:47 PM »

Whatever is causing it it's a documented problem that needs to be corrected. Millions of dollars of affirmative action aid has only seemed to make it worse. Possibly some stronger law enforcement and sentencing may be a deterrent but then you hear crying from the civil rights people that the whole youth population of black society is behind bars.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

newman

« Reply #237 on: August 24, 2007, 02:33:16 PM »
Kanga you're right on.

Why do you constantly do that? You use ebonics more than some black people I know and its just to get a rise out of me. Speak or type intelligently to me as I'm doing to you...or would you rather me stoop down to your level and speak ghetto talk to YOU?
I bend over backwards to relate to someone from a different culture and this is the thanks I get. Japanese people are always touched when I make an effort to use a few nip words. I reach out to you and you slap my hand away.

Then you lob personal insults at me and hurt my feelings. Cut me and I bleed.

We white people try and try and try but it's never good enough. I'm rethinking my affinity for negro culture because of you.

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #238 on: August 24, 2007, 02:43:05 PM »

Whatever is causing it it's a documented problem that needs to be corrected. Millions of dollars of affirmative action aid has only seemed to make it worse. Possibly some stronger law enforcement and sentencing may be a deterrent but then you hear crying from the civil rights people that the whole youth population of black society is behind bars.

What does affirmative action have to do with the typical ghetto crimes that black criminals commit?   Are you suggesting that the reason that "Trayvon Williams" got busted for selling a nickelbag in front of the SuperFresh is because he received too much affirmative action?

Erica

« Reply #239 on: August 24, 2007, 02:47:25 PM »
Kanga you're right on.

I bend over backwards to relate to someone from a different culture and this is the thanks I get. Japanese people are always touched when I make an effort to use a few nip words. I reach out to you and you slap my hand away.

We white people try and try and try but it's never good enough. I'm rethinking my affinity for negro culture because of you.
Dude, you asked me to list some good things about black culture and I resist the urge to do so because of how you acted in the past. When I did finally list some wonderful things you [censored] on it. I don't see how or when you've bent over backwards to understand my culture when all you can pull out of your arse is 'drive bys, drug dealing..." That's not progress, that regression. Its a personal insult when  you use ebonics to converse with me, implying that I'm ignorant instead of using proper English. I've never presented myself in any other way with  you. I've never said "ummm hmmm" I've never said "da" for the or anything like that because I feel that some people deserve better than for me to talk to them like I'm still in the projects. When you use ebonics here, its to make fun of black people, not to understand them or where the dialect/language/ or bastardization of such came from.

If I see one more "I DUNS BE"-doofis-assed sentence..I'm going to scream.

newman

« Reply #240 on: August 24, 2007, 02:55:28 PM »

Dude, you asked me to list some good things about black culture and I resist the urge to do so because of how you acted in the past. When I did finally list some wonderful things you excrement on it. I don't see how or when you've bent over backwards to understand my culture when all you can pull out of your arse is 'drive bys, drug dealing..." That's not progress, that regression. Its a personal insult when  you use ebonics to converse with me, implying that I'm ignorant instead of using proper English. I've never presented myself in any other way with  you. I've never said "ummm hmmm" I've never said "da" for the or anything like that because I feel that some people deserve better than for me to talk to them like I'm still in the projects. When you use ebonics here, its to make fun of black people, not to understand them or where the dialect/language/ or bastardization of such came from.

You people are over-sensitive. Us white folk can't do anything right. We stop calling you the N word and say 'black'. Then you complain about that and insist on 'negro'. We do that and in the 70s you want 'black' again. We do that then you want 'african american'. How are simple, hard-working people like us supposed to keep up with all this stuff here? Have mercy!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #241 on: August 24, 2007, 02:57:50 PM »

Dude, you asked me to list some good things about black culture and I resist the urge to do so because of how you acted in the past. When I did finally list some wonderful things you excrement on it. I don't see how or when you've bent over backwards to understand my culture when all you can pull out of your arse is 'drive bys, drug dealing..." That's not progress, that regression. Its a personal insult when  you use ebonics to converse with me, implying that I'm ignorant instead of using proper English. I've never presented myself in any other way with  you. I've never said "ummm hmmm" I've never said "da" for the or anything like that because I feel that some people deserve better than for me to talk to them like I'm still in the projects. When you use ebonics here, its to make fun of black people, not to understand them or where the dialect/language/ or bastardization of such came from.

You people are over-sensitive. Us white folk can't do anything right. We stop calling you the N word and say 'black'. Then you complain about that and insist on 'negro'. We do that and in the 70s you want 'black' again. We do that then you want 'african american'. How are simple, hard-working people like us supposed to keep up with all this stuff here? Have mercy!
That's true!

Erica

« Reply #242 on: August 24, 2007, 02:59:32 PM »

When did I ask you to call me Negro? And YOU PEOPLE? When did I demand ANYTHING of you other than for you to call me by my God Given Name and not speak to me in ebonics? When? Don't put what other blacks have asked that you do on me. I'm specific. I'm a black woman, so call me black if you'd like. But if I'm speaking to you like YOU have sense, do the same for me.

Erica

« Reply #243 on: August 24, 2007, 03:00:29 PM »

That's true!

Please bullcat. You all but cried when you THOUGHT I was generalizing about EVERY SINGLE NY'er ie, attitudes and such but I'm over-sensitive?

newman

« Reply #244 on: August 24, 2007, 03:01:32 PM »

When did I ask you to call me Negro? And YOU PEOPLE? When did I demand ANYTHING of you other than for you to call me by my G-d Given Name and not speak to me in ebonics? When? Don't put what other blacks have asked that you do on me. I'm specific. I'm a black woman, so call me black if you'd like. But if I'm speaking to you like YOU have sense, do the same for me.

Like calling me "idiot boy"?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #245 on: August 24, 2007, 03:02:10 PM »

What does affirmative action have to do with the typical ghetto crimes that black criminals commit?   Are you suggesting that the reason that "Trayvon Williams" got busted for selling a nickelbag in front of the SuperFresh is because he received too much affirmative action?
Not at all what I am suggesting that even with all the affirmative action help given to black youth in the past 20 or 30 years it hasn't seemed to make a change in them. In fact in some ways they are worse off.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Erica

« Reply #246 on: August 24, 2007, 03:07:19 PM »

When did I ask you to call me Negro? And YOU PEOPLE? When did I demand ANYTHING of you other than for you to call me by my G-d Given Name and not speak to me in ebonics? When? Don't put what other blacks have asked that you do on me. I'm specific. I'm a black woman, so call me black if you'd like. But if I'm speaking to you like YOU have sense, do the same for me.

Like calling me "idiot boy"?
That wasn't asking you anything. You deserved that one. Sorry but you did. You constantly twist my words and speak ebonics to me when I'm not treating you the same way. Why? Do you feel I dont' understand proper English? Do you think I may be so deficient that I don't understand the English Language?
I called you Idiot boy because you reacted the exact way I thought you would when I gave a list of great things in the black culture. You asked me to list them and then you acted like it was nothing. How is that a 'great' way to act?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #247 on: August 24, 2007, 03:08:22 PM »

That's true!

Please bullcat. You all but cried when you THOUGHT I was generalizing about EVERY SINGLE NY'er ie, attitudes and such but I'm over-sensitive?
Oh - don't you know - Erica is the only one who is aloud to cry -  :'(
Along with crying I was pointing out your hypocrisy.  What you can't argue - you twist or
if you can't argue a point you call people stupid.
PS
By the way...Why do you think your the APE?  I think JB wasn't speaking to you at all? What does an APE have to do with YOU?  
So sorry to get off topic  :)

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #248 on: August 24, 2007, 03:09:17 PM »
HEY EVERYBODY!!!!  :)
I have an update: Monday August 27, 9:00am at Queens Family Court a prosecutor from the DA's office  will present my case to the judge. I had a call today from a representative who asked me to what I wish to have done in the case...
1. Have the thugs let go and just give them probation for 2 months, or have them spend time in detention center/jail for the older one,(I would have to go to the court and press charges for this to happen)
2. Return the valuables or the $$ amount of the things taken.(what I chose, having no time to waste)
3. Protection if I fear future attacks form them.(I'm Not concerned about that)
******************************************************************************************

The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Erica

« Reply #249 on: August 24, 2007, 03:13:01 PM »
HEY EVERYBODY!!!!  :)
I have an update: Monday August 27, 9:00am at Queens Family Court a prosecutor from the DA's office  will present my case to the judge. I had a call today from a representative who asked me to what I wish to have done in the case...
1. Have the thugs let go and just give them probation for 2 months, or have them spend time in detention center/jail for the older one,(I would have to go to the court and press charges for this to happen)
2. Return the valuables or the $$ amount of the things taken.(what I chose, having no time to waste)
3. Protection if I fear future attacks form them.(I'm Not concerned about that)
******************************************************************************************
Yasmine, I'm glad that you're okay considering what happened to you and I urge you to do what you have to do concerning the thugs who attacked you and took your things. I'm sorry, again.