Author Topic: Our JTF member ATTACKED in NYC!  (Read 104175 times)

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
Re: Our dear member Yasmine ATTACKED in NYC!
« Reply #250 on: August 24, 2007, 03:15:02 PM »
HEY EVERYBODY!!!!  :)
I have an update: Monday August 27, 9:00am at Queens Family Court a prosecutor from the DA's office  will present my case to the judge. I had a call today from a representative who asked me to what I wish to have done in the case...
1. Have the thugs let go and just give them probation for 2 months, or have them spend time in detention center/jail for the older one,(I would have to go to the court and press charges for this to happen)
2. Return the valuables or the $$ amount of the things taken.(what I chose, having no time to waste)
3. Protection if I fear future attacks form them.(I'm Not concerned about that)
******************************************************************************************
Yasmine, I'm glad that you're okay considering what happened to you and I urge you to do what you have to do concerning the thugs who attacked you and took your things. I'm sorry, again.

Thanks Erica!
Welcome back to the forum, where have you been?
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

newman

« Reply #251 on: August 24, 2007, 03:16:50 PM »

Like calling me "idiot boy"?
That wasn't asking you anything. You deserved that one. Sorry but you did. You constantly twist my words and speak ebonics to me when I'm not treating you the same way. Why? Do you feel I dont' understand proper English? Do you think I may be so deficient that I don't understand the English Language?
I called you Idiot boy because you reacted the exact way I thought you would when I gave a list of great things in the black culture. You asked me to list them and then you acted like it was nothing. How is that a 'great' way to act?

I use one or two words from your own language the same way I say "gutten tag" or "wunderbar" to a German. It's to make you feel appreciated and to let you know I don't blame YOU personally for the crimes of your people.

Then you spit in my face and call me names.

And merely TRYING to find positives about black culture should get an 'A' for effort. It's like trying to find British cars with decent electrical systems.

Erica

« Reply #252 on: August 24, 2007, 03:21:02 PM »
HEY EVERYBODY!!!!  :)
I have an update: Monday August 27, 9:00am at Queens Family Court a prosecutor from the DA's office  will present my case to the judge. I had a call today from a representative who asked me to what I wish to have done in the case...
1. Have the thugs let go and just give them probation for 2 months, or have them spend time in detention center/jail for the older one,(I would have to go to the court and press charges for this to happen)
2. Return the valuables or the $$ amount of the things taken.(what I chose, having no time to waste)
******************************************************************************************
Yasmine, I'm glad that you're okay considering what happened to you and I urge you to do what you have to do concerning the thugs who attacked you and took your things. I'm sorry, again.

Thanks Erica!
Welcome back to the forum, where have you been?
I've been in school, spending more time with my family and working. I'm going to discipline myself a little better here so I'll never have to exit and come back and exit again like in the past. :) I'm glad you're doing well and that they were caught. Bless you.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #253 on: August 24, 2007, 03:22:14 PM »
HEY EVERYBODY!!!!  :)
I have an update: Monday August 27, 9:00am at Queens Family Court a prosecutor from the DA's office  will present my case to the judge. I had a call today from a representative who asked me to what I wish to have done in the case...

Those were your choices? I would give you the dollar amount and throw them off a bridge.

newman

« Reply #254 on: August 24, 2007, 03:23:53 PM »
The 'apes' who attacked Yasmine get NOTHING. That's justice in affirmative action NYC. >:(

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #255 on: August 24, 2007, 03:24:18 PM »
UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM  JB or the woman on the train - I'm not sure I recall.
Not you though!
Anyway who cares - I'm glad that the people who hurt Yasmine will get some form of punishment - just wish it could be more.  Good Luck Yasmine.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Erica

« Reply #256 on: August 24, 2007, 03:26:26 PM »
Not you though!
Anyway who cares

Could you explain that...just for my edification?

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #257 on: August 24, 2007, 03:57:20 PM »
I'm talking about how many here are taking advantage of Yasmine's painful ordeal to make blanket statements about schvartzas as a matter of self-interest.  How is that any different than your guy Jesse "Hymeetown" Jackson with his race baiting and shakin' down ole' whitey ?

Black on white crime (as well as black on black crime) happens too often, it's disgusting. This isn't bigotry, it's anger over something that can easily be stopped if our leaders had a pair.

But then the typical response from Jackson's detractors is that "There's no such thing as a hate crime" or "crime has no color".  I just find it both hypocritical and self-serving.

What do you want me to tell you?  It's quite possible that some young black men who commit violent crimes feel justified in away because they are "black" and self-loathing and some do it just purely out of fashion.   Some of these guys are just messed up.  But it's not 'cultural' in the sense of say a  Marlin Perkins like observation - "Here we have a herd homo africanus in their natural habitat.  The male africanus begins exhibiting antisocial behavior at an early age.  The Africanus species observes a rite of passage for their young males take drugs and commit a violent crimes in their communities.." That's why I say it's behavior and not cultural.
Whatever is causing it it's a documented problem that needs to be corrected. Millions of dollars of affirmative action aid has only seemed to make it worse. Possibly some stronger law enforcement and sentencing may be a deterrent but then you hear crying from the civil rights people that the whole youth population of black society is behind bars.

What does affirmative action have to do with the typical ghetto crimes that black criminals commit?   Are you suggesting that the reason that "Trayvon Williams" got busted for selling a nickelbag in front of the SuperFresh is because he received too much affirmative action?
Not at all what I am suggesting that even with all the affirmative action help given to black youth in the past 20 or 30 years it hasn't seemed to make a change in them. In fact in some ways they are worse off.

The type of affirmative action applied to black youths has been an utter failure.  They very well-intentioned liberal whites who championed many of those initiatives were more concerned about appearances than it's actuall application.   I remember when all of these corporations began these mentoring programs for black youth in the mid-to-late 70's.  Companies like IBM, Sperry Univac, and I believe Chrysler had it set up to where they would recruit black kids and pair them up with the adult employees.  The employees would discuss with them what their job fuctions were, what all the requirements were, and so on.   Each child has a little workbook that contained study questions and all sorts of other stuff.

But instead of selecting the black children who were the most at-risk, the administrators of these programs only selected the ones who gave the impression of being the most well healed.  Didn't matter if they were as dumb as rocks, just so long as they showed up on time, kept their ghetto mouths shut, and wouldn't embarass anyone.
These kids were usually the black preacher's daughter "Dorothy" or the black councilmember's son "Wayne".  Little troubled "LeMarcus" and his sister "Shaquita" living the peejays with Grandma, and their uncle "Goo" got passed over.
The appearance of a successful program was more important than actually helping the kids that actually needed the help.  If you a habit of cracking gum, making beats on the deskchair, and had illiterate parents they didn't want you.

As for me, I was one of the ones who was passed over.  I got into too many fights and challenged my teachers all the time.  No big loss.  I made something of myself anyway.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2007, 04:04:20 PM by Kananga »

Erica

« Reply #258 on: August 24, 2007, 04:42:28 PM »
I'm talking about how many here are taking advantage of Yasmine's painful ordeal to make blanket statements about schvartzas as a matter of self-interest.  How is that any different than your guy Jesse "Hymeetown" Jackson with his race baiting and shakin' down ole' whitey ?

Black on white crime (as well as black on black crime) happens too often, it's disgusting. This isn't bigotry, it's anger over something that can easily be stopped if our leaders had a pair.

But then the typical response from Jackson's detractors is that "There's no such thing as a hate crime" or "crime has no color".  I just find it both hypocritical and self-serving.

What do you want me to tell you?  It's quite possible that some young black men who commit violent crimes feel justified in away because they are "black" and self-loathing and some do it just purely out of fashion.   Some of these guys are just messed up.  But it's not 'cultural' in the sense of say a  Marlin Perkins like observation - "Here we have a herd homo africanus in their natural habitat.  The male africanus begins exhibiting antisocial behavior at an early age.  The Africanus species observes a rite of passage for their young males take drugs and commit a violent crimes in their communities.." That's why I say it's behavior and not cultural.
Whatever is causing it it's a documented problem that needs to be corrected. Millions of dollars of affirmative action aid has only seemed to make it worse. Possibly some stronger law enforcement and sentencing may be a deterrent but then you hear crying from the civil rights people that the whole youth population of black society is behind bars.

What does affirmative action have to do with the typical ghetto crimes that black criminals commit?   Are you suggesting that the reason that "Trayvon Williams" got busted for selling a nickelbag in front of the SuperFresh is because he received too much affirmative action?
Not at all what I am suggesting that even with all the affirmative action help given to black youth in the past 20 or 30 years it hasn't seemed to make a change in them. In fact in some ways they are worse off.

The type of affirmative action applied to black youths has been an utter failure.  They very well-intentioned liberal whites who championed many of those initiatives were more concerned about appearances than it's actuall application.   I remember when all of these corporations began these mentoring programs for black youth in the mid-to-late 70's.  Companies like IBM, Sperry Univac, and I believe Chrysler had it set up to where they would recruit black kids and pair them up with the adult employees.  The employees would discuss with them what their job fuctions were, what all the requirements were, and so on.   Each child has a little workbook that contained study questions and all sorts of other stuff.

But instead of selecting the black children who were the most at-risk, the administrators of these programs only selected the ones who gave the impression of being the most well healed.  Didn't matter if they were as dumb as rocks, just so long as they showed up on time, kept their ghetto mouths shut, and wouldn't embarass anyone.
These kids were usually the black preacher's daughter "Dorothy" or the black councilmember's son "Wayne".  Little troubled "LeMarcus" and his sister "Shaquita" living the peejays with Grandma, and their uncle "Goo" got passed over.
The appearance of a successful program was more important than actually helping the kids that actually needed the help.  If you a habit of cracking gum, making beats on the deskchair, and had illiterate parents they didn't want you.

As for me, I was one of the ones who was passed over.  I got into too many fights and challenged my teachers all the time.  No big loss.  I made something of myself anyway.

Much love and respect to you Kanga. It takes a lot for someone who has been passed over for programs that would help us all to get over it and do well ANYWAY. That just goes to show that all black youth need now is a purpose and  a sound dream.

I remember I had one teacher who use to constantly weed out the smart black kids from the 'dumb as rocks' black kids. Instead of reaching them all, she reached who she wanted to touch and that's exactly what I wish to combat. That favoritism. If you treat kids in a classroom better than each of the other children based on what their mom's education was/is, you could very well be responsible (half way anyway) for sending them out into the world ignorant and with low self-esteem issues. Ingredients which normally make for a really bad tasting soup, if you catch what I'm saying. Tell a black child they're nothing one day, the next day they're robbing someone because they don't care about their lives. Tell a black child that they can conquer the world, and they'll become the next Thurgood Marshall or Shirley Chisholm.

I can't wait until I'm a full fledged Educator. I  have so much to tell these children. :)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #259 on: August 24, 2007, 04:55:16 PM »
Not you though!
Anyway who cares

Big word - but no - go back and read from the beginning.  ;)
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #260 on: August 24, 2007, 05:56:28 PM »
Thurgood Marshall was a drunken, skirt chasing (especially the white interns that clerked for him), and ebonic speakin' moron. I remember seeing sam donaldson interviewing that idiot and the fat slob said that bush was dead. Donaldson had to correct him and tell him that the president was still alive. I also remember when he gave his retirement speech and he urinated all over himself, that was how drunk he was. 'Turn them loose bruce' wright said that when he would go out for a few drinks with the drunken slob, that they would kill at least 9 to 10 scotch and sodas. There is one good thing that 'knock 'em down' marshall did, and that was spy for J. Edgar Hoover. The deal was if Marshall would let J Edgar know what king and the rest of the other white hater commie drunk whore mongers were up to, J Edgar would tell LBJ to make thurgood the top negro. J Edgar kept his promise. That is the only reason that this illerate moron ever got on the supreme court. Years later marshall and kenneth clark confessed to how they lied with brown vs. board. Clark never really 'did' the doll test, it was a fraud, the jewish lawyer commie was the brains behind the whole debacle and that is why the schools are in such a mess today. Why do we fund public schools? It is throwing money down a cesspool. Let them watch rap videos all day, join gangs and kill themselves (not white people), let them make more illegimate low IQ morons like themselves (the mexicraps need them for target practice) and let them play basketball.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #261 on: August 24, 2007, 06:58:03 PM »
Thurgood Marshall was a drunken, skirt chasing (especially the white interns that clerked for him), and ebonic speakin' moron. I remember seeing sam donaldson interviewing that idiot and the fat slob said that bush was dead. Donaldson had to correct him and tell him that the president was still alive. I also remember when he gave his retirement speech and he urinated all over himself, that was how drunk he was. 'Turn them loose bruce' wright said that when he would go out for a few drinks with the drunken slob, that they would kill at least 9 to 10 scotch and sodas. There is one good thing that 'knock 'em down' marshall did, and that was spy for J. Edgar Hoover. The deal was if Marshall would let J Edgar know what king and the rest of the other white hater commie drunk whore mongers were up to, J Edgar would tell LBJ to make thurgood the top negro. J Edgar kept his promise. That is the only reason that this illerate moron ever got on the supreme court. Years later marshall and kenneth clark confessed to how they lied with brown vs. board. Clark never really 'did' the doll test, it was a fraud, the jewish lawyer commie was the brains behind the whole debacle and that is why the schools are in such a mess today. Why do we fund public schools? It is throwing money down a cesspool. Let them watch rap videos all day, join gangs and kill themselves (not white people), let them make more illegimate low IQ morons like themselves (the mexicraps need them for target practice) and let them play basketball.
All so true fjack. Even when it was time to go that filthy animal Marshal was clinging on even as out of it as he was. The claw marks are most likely still around the door frame of his old office.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #262 on: August 24, 2007, 07:24:30 PM »

You make a good point here i can see this being the case. The Liberals and the social workers are most defiantly at the root of the problem.

newman

« Reply #263 on: August 24, 2007, 07:41:02 PM »

You make a good point here i can see this being the case. The Liberals and the social workers are most defiantly at the root of the problem.

That's the reason for anti-gun baloney. The liberals need a scapegoat for THEIR 50 years of failed urban/poor/black policies. They have to blame something convenient or people will blame them.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #264 on: August 25, 2007, 07:43:57 AM »
I do hope that Yasmine will recover emotionaly from this horrific event. To expect these creatures will be brought to justice is living in a fool's paradise. This is the way the scene will play out. The black judge will hear testimony from the black social worker and liberal pyschologist who will say that these creatures are the victim of inherit racism and that they suffer from 'post trumatic slave syndrome' (google that term) and therefore they should not be given any jail time. The judge will then tell the 'children' they should learn more about their culture and should take afro centric courses so they can see the greatness of their ancestors who built the pyramids, invented the airplane, came to American before Columbus, invented the internet and built this country. No mention of the stress that our member Dr. Yasmine has due to this encounter with africanus criminalis. She is lucky that she has not been harassed by al sharpton and charles barron. I have heard of situations where these primitives have confronted victims of crime to drop the charges against the dark, low IQ, backward, dirty perps.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #265 on: August 25, 2007, 10:42:18 AM »
I want you to thank you all for your support, you can`t believe how much you help to get through with it!!! I received another letter from District Attorney of Queens County to enter the helping victims program, if I have some emotional trauma, but I am really good, I`m strong enough and THANKS TO YOU GUYS!!!!!! I really appreciate for what YOU did for me!!!!
  P.S. for VITO: I couldn't choose what you said because I have to live this country on October 27, and trial takes longer then that!
  Thank you again! You are GREAT, JTF IS GREAT!!!!!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #266 on: August 25, 2007, 07:05:40 PM »
When you play with animals this is what happens

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #267 on: August 25, 2007, 07:09:45 PM »
When you step into the gorilla cage this happens. In all seriousness this poor girl had this happen to her in a bad section of Brooklyn. Coming out of work.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #268 on: August 25, 2007, 07:12:08 PM »
When you step into the gorilla cage this happens. In all seriousness this poor girl had this happen to her in a bad section of Brooklyn. Coming out of work.
I guess that was not one of the good black people that did it.

Erica

« Reply #269 on: August 25, 2007, 07:13:29 PM »
Not you though!
Anyway who cares

Big word - but no - go back and read from the beginning.  ;)
Bullcat, the Ask the Ape thread didn't start off talking about a woman on the train or anything like that. JB angrily drummed off a list of 'questions to ask the ape'. I read the post from the beginning, jB didn't start rambling about "Uncle Remus" until sometime later in the thread.

And, I care because you guys went to great lengths to make it seem as though what I accused JB of doing was a lie. "He never called you an ape" ... but : "ask a black person?" when did monkeys and apes learn to speak? Lets just ask THIS ape.... that was a direct reference to me because I started some videos called "Ask a black person" ...later turned to "Ask Imerica" because many other people dating back a year ago already coined the title for their videos.

Erica

« Reply #270 on: August 25, 2007, 07:15:17 PM »
That's actually when you step out of your front door in Anytown USA. Crazy is everywhere... More black than white, true but ignorance, stupidity, violence and craziness like this isn't a black thing..its a stupid thing.

newman

« Reply #271 on: August 25, 2007, 07:16:55 PM »

....And her 'work' was vollunteering at a hospital. Caring for these animals in their (often self-inflicted) sickness.

This was her reward!

newman

« Reply #272 on: August 25, 2007, 07:20:40 PM »
That's actually when you step out of your front door in Anytown USA. Crazy is everywhere... More black than white, true but ignorance, stupidity, violence and craziness like this isn't a black thing..its a stupid thing.

Really??

People who live in western 'Anytowns' with 90%+ white populations NEVER encounter this sort of thing.

Erica

« Reply #273 on: August 25, 2007, 07:28:06 PM »

Really??

People who live in western 'Anytowns' with 90%+ white populations NEVER encounter this sort of thing.
So there are absolutely NO white registered sex offenders in ANYTOWN USA? No KKK members in Anytown USA? No white serial killers in Anytown USA? No Neo Nazi neighbors in Anytown USA? No white child molesters, rapists, ... I could go on and on... And please don't tell me...Oh, its such a small number, no one notices. ::)

newman

« Reply #274 on: August 27, 2007, 12:27:34 AM »

Really??

So there are absolutely NO white registered sex offenders in ANYTOWN USA? No KKK members in Anytown USA? No white serial killers in Anytown USA? No Neo Nazi neighbors in Anytown USA? No white child molesters, rapists, ... I could go on and on... And please don't tell me...Oh, its such a small number, no one notices. ::)

You're missing the point (as usual).

The things you mention are indeed everywhere. It is not the occult (hidden) that has the greatest effect on our happiness and feeling of security, but the visible.

There is drug use in Switzerland but there is LITTLE of it and it is mostly hidden. The same goes for crime in general. That is why Switzerland is a much more desieable country to live in than Holland where these things are in greater abundance and highly visible.

The same applies to white only towns versus those with large negro populations. I'm willing to bet that when your husband retires and you both seek to enjoy the fruits of your labours, you will by a home in 'Whiteville' and not 'Coontown' for this very reason.