Author Topic: Our JTF member ATTACKED in NYC!  (Read 104243 times)

Erica

Re: Our dear member Yasmine ATTACKED in NYC!
« Reply #325 on: August 30, 2007, 08:59:26 PM »
i can't believe that others have not stated the obvious: the holocaust was completely different than slavery. 

of course slavery was horrible.  in fact, it is so completely alien to my way of thinking, that i cannot even relate to it.  how can one man enslave another man?  that is about as immoral as one can get.  furthermore, when i read frederick douglass' very moving account of his life as a slave, i was shocked at how he was treated with so much cruelty.  i could hardly believe that any american could act that way; it did sound a lot like what a nazi would do to a Jew.

nevertheless, as bad as his experiences were, i would much much rather be a slave than be ashes in a nazi crematorium.  slavery was child's play compared to the holocaust.  people were forced to dig their own graves, and witnessed their own children being shot dead.  pillows were stuffed with hair of Jewish women.  need i go on with this gruesome description?

and look at the contrast of how each group responded to their terrible experiences.  three years after the holocaust, us Jews had our own State.  in fact, many of the Jews escaping the nazis on boats, went right to the front lines against the islamofascists in fighting for Israel's independence.  and of course, we are about the only minority that has never asked for handouts.

150 years after slavery, the blacks are only starting to show some economic independence and prosperity.  too many blacks continue to squander their lives in poverty in high-crime ghettos, and blacks continue to ask for handouts in various forms, such as slave reparations.  blacks continue to cry racism, and people are terrified say the least negative thing about them, out of fear of being called a racist.

there is something ironic in all this.  the stereotype of the Jew is as a kind of thick-lensed, pale faced, slouching nerd, while the stereotype of the Black is a big, strong, fearless, tough guy.  yet the Jews handled the horrors of the holocaust with a whole lot more inner strength than the Blacks have handled the lesser tragedy of slavery.

Okay. Actually, the black's stereotype was nothing like what you discribed. Black faced- big pink lips, monkey eared, chain toting slave pictures is what I saw. Slaves were never pictured as fearless...the've always been depicted as lower 'creatures' if you will (some of you won't mind.) ::)

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #326 on: August 30, 2007, 09:00:21 PM »
 I just found out how old are the guys who mugged me.....12, 15 and 16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 the prosecutor called me, She wants to meet me and to talk about what happened...those who are 12 and 15 were released, but the guy who's 16 is gonna be punished, and there will be a trial...she called me to come next Friday in her office...I can`t believe what kind of culture have the black people from Brooklyn....you know what I was doing at 12 years old???? I was most of the time away on the tennis tournaments, away from the school, and yet I was one of the best student, away from my parrents and yet still have listened to them, respect them very much...I don`t understand those parrents who are raising these animals....Why they make the kids if they can't raise like they should???
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #327 on: August 30, 2007, 09:04:09 PM »
Mission Accomplished - Sir Newman.  You have every right to bask in the glow of Erica's perfect post!

Excellent Post JewishTeddyBear!
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #328 on: August 30, 2007, 09:05:16 PM »
Exactly right - Yasmine - why bother to have children if you don't want to be bothered raising them!

Erica

« Reply #329 on: August 30, 2007, 09:06:51 PM »
I just found out how old are the guys who mugged me.....12, 15 and 16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 the prosecutor called me, She wants to meet me and to talk about what happened...those who are 12 and 15 were released, but the guy who's 16 is gonna be punished, and there will be a trial...she called me to come next Friday in her office...I can`t believe what kind of culture have the black people from Brooklyn....you know what I was doing at 12 years old???? I was most of the time away on the tennis tournaments, away from the school, and yet I was one of the best student, away from my parrents and yet still have listened to them, respect them very much...I don`t understand those parrents who are raising these animals....Why they make the kids if they can't raise like they should???
Considering your upbringing Yasmine, the better question would be why have children if you can't afford to take care of them and give them the best?

newman

« Reply #330 on: August 30, 2007, 09:07:38 PM »

Because there is a backward culture to start with.

Add to that a bunch of idiot white liberals telling them that they're all victims and nothing is their fault so they should sit in the ghetto, commit crime and breed b@stard babies 'coz they're not resonsible for anything.

This is the result of primative,lazy, jealous, hateful jungle culture meeting liberal, bolshevik stupidity. And ALL society is paying the price.

Erica

« Reply #331 on: August 30, 2007, 09:13:29 PM »

Add to that a bunch of idiot white liberals telling them that they're all victims and nothing is their fault so they should sit in the ghetto, commit crime and breed b@stard babies 'coz they're not resonsible for anything.

This is the result of primative,lazy, jealous, hateful jungle culture meeting liberal, bolshevik stupidity. And ALL society is paying the price.
Be real, newman. No one is telling lazy black people to sit on their behinds and do nothing..thats what they tell themselves. I don't have respect for anyone who dosen't respect the quality of life. this has everything to do with the fact that generations ago this craziness started. Someone threw in the towel and now there are blacks who are born throwing in the towel.

newman

« Reply #332 on: August 30, 2007, 09:18:28 PM »

Be real, newman. No one is telling lazy black people to sit on their behinds and do nothing..thats what they tell themselves. I don't have respect for anyone who dosen't respect the quality of life. this has everything to do with the fact that generations ago this craziness started. Someone threw in the towel and now there are blacks who are born throwing in the towel.

Another good post without missing the point!

You're getting better all the time.

I think you're just like Joe Clark and Larry Elder deep down. You're a conservative at heart.

You KNOW you and your hubby are better than the ghetto trash out there but you just play liberal sometimes out of guilt.

The real Erica is comming out now and we LIKE IT!!

Erica

« Reply #333 on: August 30, 2007, 09:22:04 PM »

I think you're just like Joe Clark and Larry Elder deep down. You're a conservative at heart.

You KNOW you and your hubby are better than the ghetto trash out there but you just play liberal sometimes out of guilt.

Dude, dont' say that. I'll never be conservative..I just don't like having to raise the BS flag up everytime there is a foul stench in the air..(people blaming others for their failures.) That dosen't make me better than anyone. I just don't like people who don't at least try.

newman

« Reply #334 on: August 30, 2007, 09:29:07 PM »

Dude, dont' say that. I'll never be conservative..I just don't like having to raise the BS flag up everytime there is a foul stench in the air..(people blaming others for their failures.) That dosen't make me better than anyone. I just don't like people who don't at least try.

Erica, you're so close!!

Just cross that line and join us and hurt no more.

Next time you see some black bum panhandling in the street yell out "get a job, n*gger!".....you'll feel better. Trust me.

Come out. We're all behind you.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #335 on: August 30, 2007, 09:59:47 PM »

While the gist of your statement, that lazy black people sitting on their behinds and doing nothing is their fault, is correct, it is the white liberals that Newman is talking about that enable them to do that.  What would happen to your children if you constantly told them that they weren't good enough to make it in the world without your help and then proceeded to help them until they were in their 40's or older?  Would they become productive members of society or lazy, dysfunctional people who, when finally left to their own accord, could not fend for themselves?
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #336 on: August 30, 2007, 10:00:45 PM »
can i say something here from a somewhat different angle about this, that really has nothing directly to do with skin color?

back about two years ago when i took my seventh trip to israel, one of the speakers i heard on my tour said something that has stuck with me ever since.  in talking about israeli politics, he said that the key to understanding the very complicated dynamics of middle eastern politics, is to understand its underlying economics.

when dhimmi carter wrote that horribly antisemitic book a year or two ago, there were some inviduals who decided to apply that economic principle.  they discovered that dhimmi carter was being paid off by the saudis.  hating Jews is apparently in the economic interest of dhimmi carter.  he may be some antisemitic redneck, but he is not a stupid antisemitic redneck.

knowing next to nothing about econmics myself, i decided to read a very basic book on the subject, called Economics In One Lesson, by Henry Hazlitt.  The book was written many decades ago, is only about 200 pages long, and is written in such simple language, that even I could understand it.

well, without going into all the details of it, the bottom line of the entire book was really rather simple: that the key to a good economy is to never get something for nothing, that if money is exchanged for services in one form or another, according to mutual agreement between the involved parties, without impediment, then that is what eventually brings the kind of economic prosperity that our country has.  we are at present the wealthiest country in the history of the world.

i bring all this up in order to contrast this with the welfare state.  the welfare state operates under the exact opposite premise from the above.  instead of getting something for something, one gets something for nothing.  this not only demoralizes the receiver of these free benefits, but it destroys the economy.  there is just so much free stuff that one can give out before one runs out of it, and has to get more.  in economic terms, this translates into higher taxes, which means less money for people to invest in their business or even in buying things at the store.  it destroys morale, and it destroys society.

perhaps this may be the key to why so many black societies fail: they are tempted by the prospect of getting something for nothing; meanwhile, their morale is destroyed, they feel unproductive, they expect to get more and more for doing less and less, they resent those they depend on, while those upon whom they depend resent them as well.  and on  and on it goes, leaving everybody miserable.

Erica

« Reply #337 on: August 30, 2007, 10:02:16 PM »

Erica, you're so close!!

Just cross that line and join us and hurt no more.

Next time you see some black bum panhandling in the street yell out "get a job, n*gger!".....you'll feel better. Trust me.

Come out. We're all behind you.
That will never happen,sorry. That's cruel. If you don't like the homeless/ pan handlers, walk on by. They'll be there in the morning in the same position. I actually have more respect for the homeless than I have for people who don't work because 'they don't want to'.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #338 on: August 30, 2007, 10:17:27 PM »
Considering your upbringing Yasmine, the better question would be why have children if you can't afford to take care of them and give them the best?
???   Explain please.

Erica

« Reply #339 on: August 30, 2007, 10:32:33 PM »
???   Explain please.
Yasmine's parents could afford to send her to tennis lessons. The families of the boys who hurt her couldn't. They should have had their lives together before having these kids. That was the point I was trying to make. If the parents of these boys couldn't afford to take care of them  and give them the best, they shouldn't have had kids.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #340 on: August 30, 2007, 10:39:18 PM »
???   Explain please.
Yasmine's parents could afford to send her to tennis lessons. The families of the boys who hurt her couldn't. They should have had their lives together before having these kids. That was the point I was trying to make. If the parents of these boys couldn't afford to take care of them and give them the best, they shouldn't have had kids.
  Right!! This I was trying to say too!!! NO MORE KIDS IF YOU CAN'T AFFORTH TO RAISE THEM!!!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

newman

« Reply #341 on: August 30, 2007, 10:42:28 PM »
Most black kids aren't planned. They just come along as a result of primative rutting in the ghetto.

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #342 on: August 30, 2007, 10:47:50 PM »
in the Jewish tradition, especially before one has had at least one son and one daughter, economics is not a valid reason for delaying having children.  we believe that G-d will bless us with greater economic means as reward for us blessing the world with more human life.

newman

« Reply #343 on: August 30, 2007, 10:54:37 PM »
in the Jewish tradition, especially before one has had at least one son and one daughter, economics is not a valid reason for delaying having children.  we believe that G-d will bless us with greater economic means as reward for us blessing the world with more human life.

Yes, but a Jewish couple is drug free, the father works, stays with the mother,comes home every night, pays the rent and the grocery bills before buying jewellry or funky suits, they have morals, they look after their kids properly and they look forward to reward for effort instead of grumbling about somebody keeping them down.

NONE of the above applies to 90+% of negroes.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #344 on: August 30, 2007, 10:56:59 PM »
Exactly!
Morally poor is the problem.
You don't need money to be moral.

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #345 on: August 30, 2007, 11:20:21 PM »
I have for many years noticed that it is the poor who are most marked by obesity than the wealthy are.  just think of the super wealthy limousine liberals of hollywood, who are virtually starving themselves to death with their thinness, while obesity is rampant among the poor.

well, at the risk of oversimplification, maybe there is a direct connection here.  people who go for the immediate reward without much effort, immediately spend what money they have on the immediate pleasure of eating.  so their bank accounts and other investments get less and less, as their stomachs grow more and more.

contrast this with the wealthy, who got there because they delayed their gratification, focusing on working hard, giving customers what they most want because that is how to make the most money.  so they end up wealthy, because they chose to put their money into places that would yield them more money, instead of in their stomachs, where it ends up, um, eventually in the toilet.  sorry to be so crude there, but it does help dramatize the case I am making here.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #346 on: August 31, 2007, 12:23:20 AM »
That's because the McDollar menu is a heck of a lot cheaper than low-fat/low calorie organic.

And when you are really wealthy... your personal chef can make anything you wish which takes less time than a box of Whacky Mac.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

newman

« Reply #347 on: August 31, 2007, 12:29:34 AM »
What about Chaim on the last 'Ask JTF'?

" I be gittin' mah check dis month an' I's be goin' to da McDonalds, mmmm hmmm"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #348 on: August 31, 2007, 12:37:13 AM »
i see we have some mcDonald's fans here.  okay, then i feel safe to admit that i really love their fish sandwiches and chocolate shakes.  so much pleasure for so little money!  it sure beats eating that pale-faced, scanty, organic nonsense

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #349 on: August 31, 2007, 12:45:15 AM »
I eat strict kosher at home but when I eat out, I just eat dairy. I never eat non-kosher meat.

I know... I'm really working on it. It's so tough when there are no kosher places to eat and you work on a team at a big office. I really try to be careful. I need to get myself to Israel (or at least New York).
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim