Author Topic: G-d's Warriors on CNN  (Read 3039 times)

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
Re: G-d's Warriors on CNN
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2007, 06:13:51 PM »
The Jewish settlements have inflamed the muslim world.

That was said near the end of the video, therefore blaming the Jews. I shall not be watching the series. If the Jews in Israel sat back and did nothing, arabs would kill them. The fault sits with the teachings of the koran that was founded by a mad man.

No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2007, 07:15:41 PM »
Jewish settlements have inflamed the Muslim world?

It is obvious to every enlightened, moderate, and progressive person that a handful of Jews living peacefully and productively in their ancient homeland has given rise to 3rd world countries being ruled by authoritarian terrorist dictators, where there is untreated sewage flowing through the streets, an absence of electricity+ running water, no automobiles and no schools, where nearly every so-called family consists of a brother married to his half-sister, and not a day goes by without sectarian or religiously-inspired conflict.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2007, 07:20:32 PM by Trumpeldor »

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2007, 07:28:15 PM »
I shall not be watching the series.

lets be honest, all of us probably will, even though we hate cnn, out of curiosity we have to watch it.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2007, 07:50:05 PM »
I've had my fill of anti - Semetism, and I'm not even Jewish ( hey no one is perfect. ) ;)

I don't want too watch or listen too  christian armpit, a liberal Jew, or a liberal Christian  spew idiocy.

I have learned over the years these  important issues from insane people.

1: Jews have a weather machine to make hurricanes.

2: Grass is  green, this is a Zionist plot.

3: The sun will rise at 6:30 am , another  Zionist plot.

4: 4000 Jews did not show up for work on 9-11.

5: Jews have developed mind control technology.

6: The reason I agree with the Jews is I'm being controlled by the Zionists.

Plus you are leaving out the fact that I'm a redneck, and I'll probably be fishing at the time ;)

I forgot,,,,

7: Fishing is a Zionist plot as well.

;)

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2007, 07:50:57 PM »
They'll find some schmuck/useful idiot to represent the settlers' pov and destroy their credibility.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2007, 07:56:57 PM »
They'll find some schmuck/useful idiot to represent the settlers' pov and destroy their credibility.

you havent even seen it and your allready insulting a Jew.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2007, 08:01:40 PM »
Tzvi, that was not called for.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2007, 08:03:31 PM »
Tzvi, that was not called for.

excuse me  ???

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2007, 08:05:41 PM »
You said Trumpledor was insulting a Jew. I didn't see where he did that.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2007, 08:08:34 PM »
"They'll find some schmuck/useful idiot to represent the settlers' pov and destroy their credibility"

you think they would put a christian or maybe muslim to represent settlers?

Whateva, drop it.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2007, 08:19:05 PM »

you havent even seen it and your allready insulting a Jew.

No one but Hashem is immune from criticism. Odds have it that the producers at CNN will find someone like David Haivri or some other laughable farce to feed an anti-Jewish agenda.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2007, 08:21:10 PM by Trumpeldor »

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2007, 05:37:31 PM »
Yeah, but it's being narrated by a terrorist Arab. Doesn't that make this documentary redundant?

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2007, 08:51:28 PM »
I saw the vicious program last night.  As expected it was full of anti-semitic lies.  This is what is expected from CNN and Christian Achwalpour.  The points that they made are so comical that they are not even worthy of debate.  They made the land of Israel look like it was a modern phenomenon created in the late 20th Century without any basis in the Bible.  Of course they also failed to mention the history of Jewish abuse in Arab lands.  They also featured Jimmy Carter and played into the anti-semitic notion that the United States, and the world, is governed by Jewish proxy.  Just what an already Jew-hating world needs, in prime-time no less.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2007, 08:55:40 PM »
The Jewish settlements have inflamed the muslim world.

When I heard this qoute from the commercial about the program yesterday, I KNEW WHAT WAS COMING.

Any sane person should have known it would be the "LET'S BLAME THE JEWS"  program.

kellymaureen

« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2007, 09:00:04 PM »
I could not get past her annoying voice and self loving smirk....but it was exactly what I would expect from her and from cnn, she was showing the evangelical support for Israel, and just kept harping on how much money they raise and I was thinking she is more or less saying its Jews and Christians against muslims lol...trying to scare up support for those "poor oppressed darlings" for tonights show maybe...tonight is the muslim one and I can expect it to be all warm and fuzzy and "yes they commit acts of terror BUT they were opressed into it" line of complete drivel.

newman

« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2007, 09:04:07 PM »
I could not get past her annoying voice and self loving smirk....but it was exactly what I would expect from her and from cnn, she was showing the evangelical support for Israel, and just kept harping on how much money they raise and I was thinking she is more or less saying its Jews and Christians against muslims lol...trying to scare up support for those "poor oppressed darlings" for tonights show maybe...tonight is the muslim one and I can expect it to be all warm and fuzzy and "yes they commit acts of terror BUT they were opressed into it" line of complete drivel.

AnnCoulter has a point.

It's the whole 'Whites as cancer' mentallity.

Anything white and Judao-christian is evil and automatically wrong.

Anything brown and pagan is noble and automatically right.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2007, 09:17:45 PM »
Newman ,

After a hard search of my heart, and reality. In my opinion this is how I feel.

If you are a white male, expendable.

If you are a Jew, you should be killed.

From the NOI, If you are a Black man that agrees with the "Whitey and da Jew" you gotta die as well.

I've been in a very fould mood for the last week. Called my Father, he told me.

Growing up, is a painful experiance.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2007, 09:25:53 PM »
Can you imagine that the muslim amanpour focused on a few jews who tried to rig a van with explosives? Muslims behead people left and right and she doesn't mind that.
I am urinating on a Koran.

newman

« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2007, 09:31:49 PM »
Can you imagine that the muslim amanpour focused on a few jews who tried to rig a van with explosives? Muslims behead people left and right and she doesn't mind that.

Just like schvartzas can rampage around Crown Heights shouting 'kill the Jews' and it's a 'slight socio-economic rumble'. Yet a white guy says '[censored]' and it's a capital offence!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2007, 09:38:06 PM »

Just like schvartzas can rampage around Crown Heights shouting 'kill the Jews' and it's a 'slight socio-economic rumble'. Yet a white guy says 'schvartza' and it's a capital offence!

NEWMAN, you are so right. I just can't believe we are in a situation in which muslims and shvartzas can do no wrong.
I am urinating on a Koran.

newman

« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2007, 09:44:39 PM »

Just like schvartzas can rampage around Crown Heights shouting 'kill the Jews' and it's a 'slight socio-economic rumble'. Yet a white guy says 'schvartza' and it's a capital offence!

NEWMAN, you are so right. I just can't believe we are in a situation in which muslims and shvartzas can do no wrong.

The cultural elite are like a spoiled child who hate their solid middle class parents who have provided them with so much and run away to join the hippie commune..............................then ask their parents to send their allowance.

They hate their western judaic-christian heritage so much (for NO valid reason) they want to replace it with something else (which is savage, brutal, primative and inferior). These people are insane.