Author Topic: Baruch Marzel joining a left wing knessent party  (Read 1598 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Baruch Marzel joining a left wing knessent party
« on: February 09, 2015, 10:38:38 AM »
Rabbi Kahane said once that he would buy weapons from Stalin if it was going to save Jewish lives.  I agree with this.

Is there fault for Marzel joining Yishai et al, in a bloc, if he feels that representation of Otzma has a chance of saving Jewish lives? 

What say JTFers?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Baruch Marzel joining a left wing knessent party
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2015, 10:45:21 AM »
Yishai isn't that left it's Deri
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2015, 10:48:24 AM »
Yishai isn't that left it's Deri

Listen to mine and Khabad Kahanist's askJTF answer.  Yishai also supported unkosher things
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2015, 10:50:02 AM »
Listen to mine and Khabad Kahanist's askJTF answer.  Yishai also supported unkosher things
But they need each other Marzel a Yishai
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2015, 06:57:29 PM »

I don't like him especially because of the disrespect he showed to Otzma especially because of the Temple Mt. Issue, but on the other hand they (Yishai and Chetboun) recently (at least) speak out against Oslo and against having another Oslo type situation. (They said it).

+ Saying this is a bad deal can come back to bit us (JTF) in the future as getting into the Knesset would require joining with another party/group.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2015, 11:44:10 PM »
Yishai has his eyes on the interior ministry once again that is another reason we should be against this party.
The same Eli Yishai that denied fellow Jews aliyah while allowing in Russian Goyim!!!!
At first I was thinking of holding my nose so Marzel gets in,but I was wrong & Chaim was right!!!!!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2015, 12:04:36 AM »
Stalin and Marzel would be un-strange bedfellows indeed.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2015, 05:33:09 AM »
One will argue that kahane refused to join Beigin when offered a seat in Likud prior to the Sinai retreat discussion. Why did he do that?

Perhaps he could have prevented the retreat.   Any thoughts?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2015, 09:10:23 AM »
One will argue that kahane refused to join Beigin when offered a seat in Likud prior to the Sinai retreat discussion. Why did he do that?

How could he have prevented that with 1 seat?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2015, 11:41:37 AM »

Virtually all of Israel was and still is behind the Sinai surrender. It was and is seen as a hallmark of the "peace" with Nazi Egypt, so the situation would have been pretty hopeless for HaRav ZTL.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2015, 03:49:55 PM »
Virtually all of Israel was and still is behind the Sinai surrender. It was and is seen as a hallmark of the "peace" with Nazi Egypt, so the situation would have been pretty hopeless for HaRav ZTL.

The Rebbe, and Chabadniks in general, were completely against the retreat from Sinai. I have posted the videos where he said this many times.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14