Author Topic: ISIS Plot to Kill obumma foiled : 3 NYC men plot mass terror attacks  (Read 1622 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Once again the religion which obama refuses to name strikes out at the west. 3 Brooklyn area muslims from foreign nations have been foiled in their plot....

http://nypost.com/2015/02/25/3-nyc-planning-to-join-isis-taken-into-custody-in-fbi-raid/

A trio of America-hating, Brooklyn extremists were busted by the feds in an alleged terror plot that included joining ISIS in Syria, killing President Obama, hijacking a plane and enlisting in the US armed forces to spy and slaughter fellow soldiers, authorities said.

The suspects — identified as Abdurasul Hasanovich Juraboev, 24, Akhror Saidakhmetov, 19, and Abror Habibov, 30 — are charged with attempt and conspiracy to provide material support to ISIS, authorities said.

Saidakhmetov, a citizen of Kazakhstan, was arrested early this morning at JFK Airport, where he was attempting to board a flight to Istanbul, Turkey. Habibov, a citizen of Uzbekistan, was nabbed in Jacksonville, Florida, authorities said. The third man was picked up in Brooklyn.

Law enforcement officials say the trio was plotting to travel to Syria, but eventually return to the Big Apple to wage jihad and commit a domestic act of terror if they had failed to link up with the terrorists overseas.

The three men raised alarms after federal agents discovered a series of messages that Juraboev had posted in recent months on an Uzbek-language website, which were revealed in a US District Court criminal complaint.

“We too wanted to pledge our allegiance and commit ourselves while not present there,” he wrote on or around Aug. 8, 2014, identifying himself as “Abdulloh ibn Hasan.”

“I am in USA now but we don’t have any arms,” he continued. “But is it possible to commit ourselves as dedicated martyrs anyway while here? What I’m saying is, to shoot Obama and then get shot ourselves, will it do?

“That will strike fear in the hearts of infidels,” the message concluded.

Saidakhmetov had also offered to join the US military and become a spy for ISIS — providing secret intelligence and killing off American soldiers, authorities said.

His disturbing interest in joining the armed forces was questioned by Juraboev during conversation on or about Nov. 14, 2014. When he was questioned about whether he could stay calm and avoid trouble, Saidakhmetov responded that he could always open fire on American soldiers and kill as many of them as possible.

The next day, Juraboev again criticized Saidakhmetov’s decision and stated that heading to Syria would instead be the most feasible choice, authorities said.

An investigation into the disturbing exchange would eventually uncover Juraboev and Saidakhmetov’s devised plans to travel to Turkey and then Syria for the purpose of waging jihad on behalf of ISIS.

“First of all, a Turkish border is heavily guarded right now,” Juraboev writes to Saidakhmetov. “Secondly, once you cross the border of the Islamic state, someone has to receive you there. There is a border there as well. The people who receive you…They will say, “this man belongs to us,” and they will take you in”

“If I get a command from the Islamic Caliphate…and I have the means to carry out the given command…I will carry [it] out!” one of the wanna-be jihadis wrote. “Even if that person is Obama! What Allah desires will happen.”

“I am in the land of infidels,” another message written by Juraboev reads. “If right now I decide to go to the airport and go anywhere, except for Uzbekistan, they may arrest me. It’s because of what I told them about Obama.”

During a conversation on or about Feb. 18, 2015, Saidakhmetov told a paid informant that he would willingly purchase a ticket to travel on Feb. 25 — and he proposed that once on board, he would find an excuse to gain access to the pilot’s cabin and divert the plan to ISIS-held territory.

Fearing that he would follow through with his plans, Saidakhmetov’s mother took away his passport, authorities said.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Re: ISIS Plot to Kill obumma foiled : 3 NYC men plot mass terror attacks
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2015, 05:30:28 PM »
I'm just curious about something:  There are millions of muslimes like this and we just caught 3.  The odds are not on our side, are they?

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2015, 09:47:26 PM »
Oh, they are here, all over! I got into it with some moderates the other day. They are trying to work over Christians....and say they are against ISIS and they support the Christians. But once you dig in and piss them off....you see their true colors! And Mein Kampf comes out! They want to wipe Israel off the face of the map. They were in Chicago!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2015, 09:52:56 PM »
This is just crazy me... I think they're just busting some periodically for show... I think if some thing happened to Osama, or once he has no more control, they will really attack!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2015, 02:01:12 PM »
Muslamic terrorists are basically traitors. Then with preaching, they turn in to terrorists. It is still to be found out as to what lowest level they can not fall.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2015, 12:53:46 PM »
The religion Obama loves is not exactly worshipping him is it?