Author Topic: Michelle obamas Mama staying at White House on Taxpayer Expense  (Read 784 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
This is just typical of this shvartza presidents term... His 'Mother-in-Law' is living in the White House on taxpayer expense and traveling with the '1st couple' to China on taxpayer expense. These free-loaders are spending MY money which I work hard for. Just the other day it was reported that Michelle and Obama flew to CA from DC... But what is IN-FREAKIN-CREDIBLE is that they wasted our money yet again because Hussein flew on the incredibly 'economical' Airforce One and Michelle flew separately on another 'economical' jet... They are flying around, playing golf, taking selfies, and wasting our time and money.

This is surely the first AFFIRMATIVE ACTION president. He did nothing to deserve the position, and he wastes and runs our country into the ground.

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2014/03/21/why-does-michelle-obamas-mother-live-at-the-white-house/
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Michelle obamas Mama staying at White House on Taxpayer Expense
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2015, 07:10:35 AM »
This is just typical of this shvartza presidents term... His 'Mother-in-Law' is living in the White House on taxpayer expense and traveling with the '1st couple' to China on taxpayer expense. These free-loaders are spending MY money which I work hard for. Just the other day it was reported that Michelle and Obama flew to CA from DC... But what is IN-FREAKIN-CREDIBLE is that they wasted our money yet again because Hussein flew on the incredibly 'economical' Airforce One and Michelle flew separately on another 'economical' jet... They are flying around, playing golf, taking selfies, and wasting our time and money.

This is surely the first AFFIRMATIVE ACTION president. He did nothing to deserve the position, and he wastes and runs our country into the ground.

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2014/03/21/why-does-michelle-obamas-mother-live-at-the-white-house/
Shvartza's will be shvartza's you can dress them up and make them president and at the end of the day you still have a shvartza... Honestly it's tax time and as usual the bite is hard... Still I believe that the presidency come along with some perks...  As the president of the United States I think he and his family can pretend to be a bit wasteful because it goes a long way in showing the world that the United States is not on it's last two cents.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years