Author Topic: Better get jews for Cruz webpage going  (Read 1375 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Better get jews for Cruz webpage going
« on: March 22, 2015, 09:04:17 AM »
He is set to announce his presidential run tomorrow
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Better get jews for Cruz webpage going
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2015, 08:08:28 PM »
I've been talking about Sen Cruz with everyone I speak politics with.

I saw his CPAC 2015 speech below :

His support of the Republican letter to Iran:

What he thinks about global warming:

European News reaction to the pre-announcement:

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2015, 01:07:08 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                                                                                                     :fist:

Ted Cruz really is the best of the best in an era of mostly terrible candidates. Let's all hope and pray he becomes the next President of the USA. and brings it back to it's greatness.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2015, 12:46:23 PM »
The following is Ted Cruz' website for his 2016 Presidential Campaign:

http://www.tedcruz.org/
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2015, 03:52:34 PM »
Watched his speech at Liberty U this morning.... Of course it was a Christian school so he dropped the 'J' word a bunch of times... But aside from that I think he was brilliant.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2015, 03:54:47 PM »
Here is a youtube video of the announcement speech:

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2015, 04:24:33 PM »
Cruzify Libtards 2016!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2015, 04:42:54 PM »
This morning I observed a 'good omen'.... As I got on the freeway while driving to work I saw a car before me and wondered what model of car it was... As I got close to it I noticed that it was a 'Chevy Cruz'...

Seeing this, right after watching the announcement, gave me a thrill...

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2015, 12:51:01 AM »
This is the first time I have ever given a candidate for office a campaign contribution within 24 hours since the candidate made the official announcement of running for office.   

Regardless of the outcome of the 2016 Republican Primary,  I think it's very important that Ted Cruz is part of the debate of who will be the Republican Nominee.  People need to hear and/ or read what Cruz is saying.   

The other benefit to Ted Cruz' candidacy for President is its a great opportunity for JTF have substantial growth in the United States.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2015, 09:13:21 PM »
The one thing that I'm getting a kick out of since Cruz announced that he's running for prez, is that the media is complaining that Cruz was born in Canada.  But, the media has known since 2008 that Obama was born in Kenya, and the liberal media won't call Obama on it.