Author Topic: U.S trained plo terrorists to kill Israelis  (Read 3797 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
U.S trained plo terrorists to kill Israelis
« on: August 22, 2007, 08:10:25 AM »
one of Zeev Kahanes killers trained by U.S. 

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=57261

Terrorist: U.S. training helps attack, kill Jews
As new program launches, Palestinian militant describes how American lessons fueled intifada

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: August 22, 2007
1:00 a.m. Eastern

By Aaron Klein
© 2007 WorldNetDaily.com

RAMALLAH – United States-run programs that train militias from Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas' Fatah organization have been utilized to kill Jews and were instrumental in the "success" of the Palestinian intifada that began in 2000, a senior Fatah militant trained by the U.S. told WND.

Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas

"I do not think that the operations of the Palestinian resistance would have been so successful and would have killed more than 1,000 Israelis since 2000 and defeated the Israelis in Gaza without these [American] trainings," said Abu Yousuf, a senior officer of Abbas' Force 17 Presidential Guard unit in Ramallah.

The U.S. has long run training programs at a base in the West Bank city of Jericho for members of Force 17, which serves as de facto police units in the West Bank, and for the Palestinian Preventative Security Services, another major Fatah security force.

This weekend diplomatic security officials announced the State Department will begin training Force 17 again this year in an effort to bolster Abbas against Hamas, which took over the Gaza Strip in June when the terror group easily defeated U.S.-backed Fatah forces in the territory.

(Story continues below)

Under an agreement signed this month by Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice and Palestinian Prime Minister Salam Fayyad, Force 17 officers are slated to take course work and conduct VIP protection exercises under the State Department's Bureau of Diplomatic Security.

The new training program aims to help the PA "deliver security for the Palestinian people and fight terrorism, build confidence between the parties, and ultimately help to meet the security needs of Palestinians and Israelis alike," a State Department press release said.

The training program, which includes courses in the use of weapons, is paid for by $86.5 million in U.S. tax dollars granted to the PA by Congress in April.

Many members of Force 17 and the Preventative Security Services also openly serve in the Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades, Fatah's declared "military wing," which took credit along with the Islamic Jihad terror group for every suicide bombing in Israel in 2005 and 2006. Statistically, the Brigades is responsible for more terrorism from the West Bank than any other Palestinian organization.

Yousuf received U.S. training in Jericho in 1999 as a member of the Preventative Security Services. He is a chief of the Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades in Ramallah, where he is accused of participating in anti-Israel terrorism, including recent shootings, attacks against Israeli forces operating in the city and a shooting attack in northern Samaria in December 2000 that killed Benyamin Kahane, leader of the ultranationalist Kahane Chai organization.

After the Kahane murder, Yousuf was extended refuge by Yasser Arafat to live in the late PLO leader's Ramallah compound, widely known as the Muqata. Yousuf still lives in the compound.

Prime Minister Ehud Olmert last month granted Yousuf amnesty along with 178 other Brigades leaders reportedly as a gesture to Abbas.

Speaking during a sit-down exclusive interview for the upcoming book "Schmoozing with Terrorists," Yousuf said his American training sessions were instrumental in killing Jews:

"All the methods and techniques that we studied in these trainings, we applied them against the Israelis," he said.

"We sniped at Israeli settlers and soldiers. We broke into settlements and Israeli army bases and posts. We collected information on the movements of soldiers and settlers. We collected information about the best timing to infiltrate our bombers inside Israel. We used weapons and we produced explosives, and of course the trainings we received from the Americans and the Europeans were a great help to the resistance."

Yousuf describing his U.S.-provided training:

"I myself received American trainings in Jericho. Together with my Preventative comrades, I received trainings in intelligence methods and military trainings. In the intelligence part, we learned collection of information regarding suspected persons, how to follow suspected guys, how to infiltrate organizations and penetrate cells of groups that we were working on and how to prevent attacks and to steal in places.

"On the military level, we received trainings on the use of weapons, all kind of weapons and explosives. We received sniping trainings, work of special units especially as part of what they call the fight against terror. We learned how to put siege, how to break into places where our enemies closed themselves in, how to oppress protest movements, demonstrations and other activities of opposition.

"We also learned to discover agents that Israel tried to plant in our cells," he said.

Yousuf stressed he "isn't talking about U.S. training in order to irritate the Americans or the Israelis and not in order to create provocations. I'm just telling you the truth. We applied against Israel all that we learned from the Americans."
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: U.S trained plo terrorists to kill Israelis
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2007, 07:43:31 PM »
in some respects this country is the worst enemy of the Jews. At least the arabs arent hiding their goals and hatred.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2007, 08:40:35 PM »
Bush sends money too the PA. Now it comes out that we trained these nazi's. Oh my G-d , their will be hell too pay for this treasonous action towards the Israelis. Just when I thought it could not get any worse, it does. My government can drop dead, they are traitors too the American people and too the Israeli's. How much more can we suffer at the hands of our leaders that have a miniscule mind, and a spine of a jellyfish  is beyond me. How much longer do we have too listen too the idiots in the media, that are Jew hating coelenterates. What in the hell will wake our lands up?

I have seen more intelligent creatures , laying on their backs , at the bottom of  a ponds. That goes for the Politicians, the media, and the sleeping , fat, lazy , ignorant Americans in my society , that could not even find Israel on the map.

America will pay for turning against Israel. I believe that G-d will use the muslim hordes against America and punish us, for doing such things too the Jews in Israel. Just my opinion. But this is something I believe in, 100 %.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

newman

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2007, 08:43:58 PM »
If Bush is REALLY a christian, why does he not understand Genesis?

G_d curses those who curse Israel. History has proven that over and over again.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2007, 09:25:49 PM »
Bush is no Christian. No Christian would support this [censored], for what he is doing too Israel. Except for the idiots at freerepublic.com that consider bush some kind of a god. I voted for the man. I regret it everyday. America has failed Israel, and the our punishment will come.

newman

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2007, 09:28:44 PM »
Bush is no Christian. No Christian would support this moron, for what he is doing too Israel. Except for the idiots at freerepublic.com that consider bush some kind of a G-d. I voted for the man. I regret it everyday. America has failed Israel, and the our punishment will come.

It's sad but the hurricane that destroyed your home fell on the US less than a week after it pressured Israel into one of those evil evacuations. I feel sorry for the innocent like you when G_d strikes the nation.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2007, 09:32:56 PM »
But the idiot kapo Olmert takes the  cake     
Prime Minister Ehud Olmert last month granted Yousuf amnesty along with 178 other Brigades leaders reportedly as a gesture to Abbas.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 06:10:07 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2007, 09:45:40 PM »
Bush is no Christian. No Christian would support this moron, for what he is doing too Israel. Except for the idiots at freerepublic.com that consider bush some kind of a G-d. I voted for the man. I regret it everyday. America has failed Israel, and the our punishment will come.

It's sad but the hurricane that destroyed your home fell on the US less than a week after it pressured Israel into one of those evil evacuations. I feel sorry for the innocent like you when G_d strikes the nation.
Newman that was one of the most powerful posts I've ever read. What will happen, will happen. I have no control over the events. It is up too G-d in his Wisdom too act. G-d brought some enemies against the people of Israel when the Jews defied H-m. Feel no sorrow, no pain. What will be done, will be done.  I understand things. I understand the only Nation that will survive will be Israel. It's funny in a way, I connect more with the Jewish people than I do the people that beleve in my Theology. I honestly believe that G-d will use the muslims to cause us pain and death, because we as Americans have turned our back on the Jews.

What will be , will be.

newman

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2007, 09:50:27 PM »
I'm just glad there's a promise of a blessing for those who bless Israel, MW. So don't worry.....we're gonna be a damn sight better off than the other gentiles when G_D really starts kicking butt.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2007, 10:05:29 PM »
I'm just glad there's a promise of a blessing for those who bless Israel, MW. So don't worry.....we're gonna be a damn sight better off than the other gentiles when G_D really starts kicking butt.

Be careful of other Christians / Gentiles that come too this forum, many of them have and agenda. I have an agenda, I am a Christian. This is to stand with the Jews around the world, and in Israel. Never too preach to them about what I believe in. Never too convert. I see the world as it is. It is hell. What happens too the Jews in Israel, will happen to us all. Few see this, this forum does, and you do as well.

GBU Newman, always.

newman

« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2007, 10:08:31 PM »

Be careful of other Christians / Gentiles that come too this forum, many of them have and agenda. I have an agenda, I am a Christian. This is to stand with the Jews around the world, and in Israel. Never too preach to them about what I believe in. Never too convert. I see the world as it is. It is hell. What happens too the Jews in Israel, will happen to us all. Few see this, this forum does, and you do as well.

GBU Newman, always.

I know about their agenda. So do you, so do others. They'll come unstuck. They ALWAYS do.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2007, 10:14:44 PM »
Indeed !!!!!!!!!!

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2007, 10:59:01 PM »
I think G-d is trying to let us see that we cant rely on anyone except him. The U.N. turned its back on Jews, the U.S.A. turned its back on Jews, so did the Israeli government, and the police, the army, the courts, etc. etc. etc. Honestly we have no one to turn to (except G-d). Im starting to belive that maybe their will be no physical action we can possibly take or turn to - everyone is against us. Their will probably be war in the very very near future. If I die, then at least I hope I can earn the path to the next world and take away all of these illusions that daily plague me.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2007, 11:20:25 PM »
I don't think Bush puts much of thought into anything.  He's basically a manipulated puppet of unimpressive intelligence and little ideological conviction.