Author Topic: New youtube video sullies the name of Rabbi Kahane, and Judaism  (Read 8108 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: New youtube video sullies rthe name of Kahane, and Judaism
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2007, 10:16:09 PM »
Thats not racist at all just insulting to dogs who are useful creatures, unlike muslims ;)

This reminds me of when I mistankenly said that muslims should be killed and fed to the dogs. Someone on here correctly pointed out that dogs need a better diet than muslim nazis who all are filthy.

Muslims stink so bad, you can't feed them to sharks.......they drive the sharks away!

On that note we should probably use muslims as boat anchors for safe diving.

Muslims should be used as guinea pigs to help scientists cure diseases.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Dissenter

• Full JTFer
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2007, 07:55:27 AM »
The opening of the video is worth watching to see Rabbi Kahane physically attacking an enemy.

Anyway, you can take comfort in the fact that the video has gotten less than 100 views.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2007, 08:15:33 AM »
YOU SEE WHAT WE ARE UP AGAINST...

ITS ALL ABOUT THE IMAGE

raiseyourfist

« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2007, 08:27:32 AM »
How do people of JTF feel about Goldstein

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2007, 08:35:21 AM »
How do people of JTF feel about Goldstein
If Israel had more "Goldsteins" to liberate not only the Land but also the Knesset, Israel would be a righteous Jewish Nation as HaShem intended...imo
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline chakma613

• Full JTFer
  • "Lo ta'amod al dam re'echa"
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2007, 08:42:13 AM »
What worries me is his use of hebrew phrases, why do you suppose he would know them? I thought that maybe he got it from lurking around jewish forums online
"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? if I am for myself, then what am I? And if not now, when? - Hillel, Pirkei Avos

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2007, 07:13:29 PM »

Second, Rabbi Kahane ZT"L, HY"D cared for the Arabs much more than any of the other members of the Knesset that didn't believe a word of the faith they pretended to be part of.  He offered to give each and every Arab in the Land of Israel generous compensation, not a Shekel of which they deserve, and the choice of any country they want to emigrate to - or even the option to follow the Seven Laws of Noah and stay!

Thirdly, Baruch Goldstein Z"L, HY"D, stopped a huge massacre of Jews that Hamas had planned on that day.  The Israeli Government knew about it just as well as he did - but, because they have no care for their own people, they refused to do anything about it.  So Goldstein decided he needed to do something about it.  And it worked!  If one comes to slay you, slay him first!  And, by the way, several guns were pointed at him when he entered the "mosque."

I had no idea that R. Kahane ZT"L offered the A-rabs to adopt the Seven Noahide Laws. I'm sure it would not have worked though, because they would do there hudna thing.

As for Baruch HY"D, they had several guns pointed at him when he got in? Where did you read this? If that were so, I'm not sure how he would have managed to kill them.
I forget where I read it - I'll try to find it again for you. 

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D