Author Topic: New youtube video sullies the name of Rabbi Kahane, and Judaism  (Read 7624 times)

Offline chakma613

• Full JTFer
  • "Lo ta'amod al dam re'echa"
http://youtube.com/watch?v=4AQFO2BAP2g

This guy has no idea what Judaism is, and he makes false allegations of Jewish racism, jewish supremacy notions, etc..., he's vile jew-hating scum, and we all should report his video as a hate speech, in breech of youtube's terms of service.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2007, 03:01:59 PM by Scriabin »
"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? if I am for myself, then what am I? And if not now, when? - Hillel, Pirkei Avos

kellymaureen

Re: New youtube video sullies rthe name of Kahane, and Judaism
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2007, 03:47:55 PM »
I agree, and his screen name should be a breach of their service agreement too.  "see four at your door"  sounds like a threat to bomb something....and if thats him on his background.....blechhhhhhhhhhhh!

Offline chakma613

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2007, 04:05:43 PM »
I agree, and his screen name should be a breach of their service agreement too.  "see four at your door"  sounds like a threat to bomb something....and if thats him on his background.....blechhhhhhhhhhhh!

I just hope his c4 is at HIS door

Anyway, i flagged it already, but the mamzer deleted my comment..no surprises there. Normally I don't care when they try to denounce Judaism, but this time they attacked the Talmud and misquoted it many times, plus he wont even let others respond.
"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? if I am for myself, then what am I? And if not now, when? - Hillel, Pirkei Avos

Joe Schmo

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2007, 04:19:56 PM »
I flagged it.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2007, 04:31:23 PM »
The guy who made it is Reverend Ted Pike, he's been making these amateurish documentaries about Jews and especially the Rav for the last 25 years. He and his wife are hard core Nazis, they mix different and often contradictory myths about Jews in their "documentaries".
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2007, 04:58:54 PM »
Moshe, how'd you know about him? What kind of a following does he have in Portland?
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2007, 04:59:59 PM »
I can't stand those Nazis.

I have had to answer the attacks on the Talmud made by these people atleast three times on this forum.

If I have to do it a fourth time, I will throw up.

Without going into specifics again.

No, the Talmud does not permit pedophilia, human sacrifice, blood-drinking or whatever sickness pops up in these Nazis' minds.

I actually saw a Muslim on youtube claim completely misquote the Talmud as permitting pedophilia and then talk about how sick Judaism is.

Wake up, Muzzie!!!!

Your "prophet" raped a six-year old girl!!!!
And encouraged his followers to do the same. There's even a Hadith where Muhammed asks one of his followers if he married a young girl or an older woman. The guy says "an older woman". And Muhammed says "You should have married a young girl. You would've played with her and she would've played with you."  

He also claimed to have received divine revelation while in bed with an eight year old girl.

What a holy man!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you have the stomach for it, google mut'aa marriages and you will probably throw up.

Anyway, under Talmudic law, pedophiles would be either lashed 39 times with a whip the thickness of a fist or they would be killed. Depending on the specific act.

Under Islam, a pedophile receives divine revelation.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

newman

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2007, 05:04:57 PM »
It never ends.

The nazis ascribe all this outrageous BS to the Talmud.

You go to all the trouble to debunk it, and they claim your Talmud is not the REAL one, but a false one circulated by the Elders of Zion to fool everybody!!

They're nuts, and it's a waste of time debating or arguing with them.

newman

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2007, 05:35:15 PM »
Moshe, how'd you know about him? What kind of a following does he have in Portland?

He is basicly one of these Father Coughlin types. Blames the Jews for everything. IDK the following he has, I was on his site a few years back and he had no Nazi links on it. But he is pretty out there.

The goyim have been blaming Jews for everything for 1700 years. If you guys never existed, we'd have had to invent you.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2007, 05:40:16 PM »

The person that posted this youtube video is a Islamic terorrist sympathizer, if not an actual Islamic terrorist. Here'd the linkt to the website he listed with his username, check it out yourself. http://www.al-buruj.com/

Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2007, 05:49:14 PM »
You can'nt comment i tried anyhow,  it's from the former kike khatib who was a Jewish who converted to islam                     

http://khattab.photoape.com/albums.cfm

http://www.al-buruj.com/ 

heres his history according to him

http://www.jews-for-allah.org/Jewish-Converts-to-Islam/qamar-al-khattab.htm
« Last Edit: August 22, 2007, 05:59:03 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: New youtube video sullies the name of Rabbi Kahane, and Judaism
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2007, 06:36:49 PM »

I flagged it as hate speech.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2007, 03:01:29 PM by Scriabin »
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline chakma613

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2007, 07:06:28 PM »
The mamzer replied to my comment by saying that he went to kollel for 10 years..I highyl doubt it, if he could make statements so falsified and obviously erroneous. He ended his coment by saying "am yisrael dye"---he cant spell die right, and he apparently knows some hebrew, so he might be a meshumad, I can't be sure

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2007, 07:12:41 PM »
The mamzer replied to my comment by saying that he went to kollel for 10 years..I highyl doubt it, if he could make statements so falsified and obviously erroneous. He ended his coment by saying "am yisrael dye"---he cant spell die right, and he apparently knows some hebrew, so he might be a meshumad, I can't be sure
He did he's a fool and a crackpot :laugh: :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2007, 07:45:22 PM »

He is basicly one of these Father Coughlin types. Blames the Jews for everything. IDK the following he has, I was on his site a few years back and he had no Nazi links on it. But he is pretty out there.

The goyim have been blaming Jews for everything for 1700 years. If you guys never existed, we'd have had to invent you.

Wow! Now that's an ingenius line! I like, I like! I'll have to remember that one. That would make for a good footer, "You hate us so much, if we didn't exist, you'd have to invent us." Thanks!

newman

« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2007, 07:52:30 PM »

Wow! Now that's an ingenius line! I like, I like! I'll have to remember that one. That would make for a good footer, "You hate us so much, if we didn't exist, you'd have to invent us." Thanks!

:laugh:

It's true. Look at European History:

Flood...the Jews fault

Drought.....Jews fault

Plague....Jews fault

Aunt Mary stubbed her toe.....Jews fault!

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2007, 07:59:09 PM »

I just hope his c4 is at HIS door

Anyway, i flagged it already, but the mamzer deleted my comment..no surprises there. Normally I don't care when they try to denounce Judaism, but this time they attacked the Talmud and misquoted it many times, plus he wont even let others respond.

If you think that's bad, you should watch some of Ted Pike's videos where he claims that the Talmud states that it's okay to have sex with three year old girls! This guy is a real sick F@#$ !

kellymaureen

« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2007, 08:02:10 PM »
Hmmm I think its just ole Ted acting out a fantasy of his.....sick old loser.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2007, 08:14:14 PM »

Flood...the Jews fault

Drought.....Jews fault

Plague....Jews fault

Yes, that's all true. And last but not least, 9/11 was a Jew job and we've got the so called "protocols" to prove it! There are actually youtube videos of this sick demented guy reading from the protocols with TV coverage of the planes hitting the towers in the background. I commented by saying that I could do the same thing by reading the protocols while showing the Wizard of Oz in the background to make it look like the wicked witch is an evil conspiratorial Zionist.

newman

« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2007, 08:23:36 PM »

Flood...the Jews fault

Drought.....Jews fault

Plague....Jews fault

Yes, that's all true. And last but not least, 9/11 was a Jew job and we've got the so called "protocols" to prove it! There are actually youtube videos of this sick demented guy reading from the protocols with TV coverage of the planes hitting the towers in the background. I commented by saying that I could do the same thing by reading the protocols while showing the Wizard of Oz in the background to make it look like the wicked witch is an evil conspiratorial Zionist.

Didn't you know the wicked witch was just trying to get Dorothy's blood for her Passover Matzot?

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2007, 08:42:27 PM »
I commented (but it was long so it had to put it in 4 separate comments) - now let's see if the Haji approves it.  Here was my comment:

Now, I'm sure you're a Muslim - so I suppose you have an excuse for this utter stupidity.  First of all, the Talmud is not one book - it's made up of many books - and I won't even get into the different divisions as it may explode your tiny Muslim brain.  The Talmud is the Oral Law, while the Tanach is the written law - and together they are Judaism's holiest books.  Nowhere in either of them does it say that non-Jews are sub-human.  It does, however, say that G-d gave the land of Israel to Jewish People.  Nevertheless, non-Jews are permitting to live in the Land of Israel, on two conditions:
1. That they follow the Seven Laws of Noah
2.That they have no citizenship or voting rights whatsoever

Islam, however, is basically incompatible with the Seven Laws, as murdering Jews and all non-Muslims is a fundamental aspect of the religion.

Second, Rabbi Kahane ZT"L, HY"D cared for the Arabs much more than any of the other members of the Knesset that didn't believe a word of the faith they pretended to be part of.  He offered to give each and every Arab in the Land of Israel generous compensation, not a Shekel of which they deserve, and the choice of any country they want to emigrate to - or even the option to follow the Seven Laws of Noah and stay!

Thirdly, Baruch Goldstein Z"L, HY"D, stopped a huge massacre of Jews that Hamas had planned on that day.  The Israeli Government knew about it just as well as he did - but, because they have no care for their own people, they refused to do anything about it.  So Goldstein decided he needed to do something about it.  And it worked!  If one comes to slay you, slay him first!  And, by the way, several guns were pointed at him when he entered the "mosque."

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2007, 09:48:23 PM »
I tried to post a comment...   You know, if Rabbi Kahane says the Arabs are dogs as being "racist" why does no one entertain the fact that the Quraan says Jews are apes and swine dispised or worse?  AH Fcuk them all!!  bastards!!
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

kellymaureen

« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2007, 10:07:14 PM »
Thats not racist at all just insulting to dogs who are useful creatures, unlike muslims ;)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2007, 10:09:56 PM »
Thats not racist at all just insulting to dogs who are useful creatures, unlike muslims ;)

This reminds me of when I mistankenly said that muslims should be killed and fed to the dogs. Someone on here correctly pointed out that dogs need a better diet than muslim nazis who all are filthy.
I am urinating on a Koran.

newman

« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2007, 10:14:54 PM »

This reminds me of when I mistankenly said that muslims should be killed and fed to the dogs. Someone on here correctly pointed out that dogs need a better diet than muslim nazis who all are filthy.

Muslims stink so bad, you can't feed them to sharks.......they drive the sharks away!

On that note we should probably use muslims as boat anchors for safe diving.