Author Topic: Results of GOP NH Poll exposes disappointing results  (Read 711 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Results of GOP NH Poll exposes disappointing results
« on: May 21, 2015, 12:57:14 PM »
I have been an ardent supporter of Ted Cruz, discussing him with my congregation and co-workers. But it seems that the tide of politics is not pulling in our direction as Rand Paul and Scott Walker appear to be early favorites. Of course I have been through many election cycles and know that an early leader doesn't always result in being a candidate in the general election. But we need to work harder to get the message out. I don't want Paul as much as any JTF doesn't want him, but what can we do to prevent it?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: Results of GOP NH Poll exposes disappointing results
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2015, 01:30:20 PM »
muman,  realistically,  Ted Cruz or anyone that's close to being a true Conservative isn't going to win the N.H. Republican Primary.   This is a state that seems like a combination of Libertarian and ' Moderate' .

On the other hand,  Ted Cruz needs to do very well in Iowa and South Carolina,  early caucus/ primary states that are MUCH more conservative than New Hampshire.   Those are states in which a large amount of Ted Cruz' campaign resources need to be allocated to.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2015, 02:08:45 PM »
Remember how badly Gingrich was hurt in the leftadise of NH four years ago when he said there is no such thing as Fakestinians. These are all RINOs.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2015, 05:40:41 PM »
I have been an ardent supporter of Ted Cruz, discussing him with my congregation and co-workers. But it seems that the tide of politics is not pulling in our direction as Rand Paul and Scott Walker appear to be early favorites. Of course I have been through many election cycles and know that an early leader doesn't always result in being a candidate in the general election. But we need to work harder to get the message out. I don't want Paul as much as any JTF doesn't want him, but what can we do to prevent it?

This election cycle is being turned into a real mess already...The consensus is at the end of the day it's going to be a Hitlery vs Bush picture... I honestly don't see it but then again the big  money seems to be flowing in that direction.... Sadly the difference between the two is only slight in my opinion... It is said that big money would be comfortable with either one in the oval office.... Given the choice between the two I might just not vote or do something crazy like vote for Hitlery... If Hitlery gets in over Bush the Republicans might show some token resistance to liberal policy that they would over look should Bush get in and put it forward.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2015, 09:06:20 AM »
Just keep praying that God will put his candidate, the right candidate, who is righteous in office for the people.....

Offline Rashi

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2015, 12:00:45 PM »
I don't care how you cut it The United States is done...All you have to do is look at most of the youth...This is a Country that put Obama in twice...Chaim believes that the American people can be educated and need to be informed...I would put it to anybody that most are apathetic or too dumbed down at this point in time..As for American Jewery that is also to far gone...They would vote for Hitler if he had a D next to his name.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2015, 04:29:03 PM »
Just keep praying that God will put his candidate, the right candidate, who is righteous in office for the people.....
If we all had the discipline to do that I suspect we'd be in a much better place.