Author Topic: Why Blacks and Muslims Segregate themselves?  (Read 12353 times)

newman

Re: Why Blacks and Muslims Segregate themselves?
« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2007, 12:55:06 PM »
Right again, as usual Gijo.

They do have less IQ. They do have an inferiority complex. That's why they hate. They're like stupid children put in the 'high achievers' class in a school. They get left behind, they can't compete, they get angry and then attack.
What is YOUR IQ newman?

Never been tested. No standard testing in Australia. I'm of Irish blood so I bet it's really low.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #51 on: August 24, 2007, 12:57:30 PM »

The point that Dawn was making is that white people commit crimes too and that we shouldn't just scapegoat one particular group of people.

Yes we should when they are 5 times more likely to be criminals than another group......(remember the 14%/ 69% thing?)

So 14% of the people commit 69% of the crimes. That clearly demonstrates that a small group of recidivists commit most of the crimes.

With the huge jail terms of 20, 30, 50, 80, 100 years+ in the USA,as well as the '3 strikes' laws, how are all these recidivists doing it?

You're clutching at straws now.

There is not a huge number of these long jail terms you mention. Many rapes are not even reported to the police and even the ones that are are very tough to find the criminal who did it or get a conviction. (I know, I dated a girl who was stranger raped, and watched the animal walk at his trial). Most criminals get light jail sentences, if at all, and just go out and commit the same crimes again and again and again.

You can't get around the stats Chaim quoted on black criminal records.

Over half of all black males have one....That's a MAJORITY.

I question and doubt Chaim's statistics and doubt his interpretations of the statistics even more. I need some other reliable source to corroborate this claim before I give it any credence.

Questioning Chaim's integrity?

That's a desperate act.

I don't question his integrity. I question his accuracy. I don't believe that Chaim would ever knowingly lie about anything. That's the one area I have complete faith in him. Even Chaim says that he can be wrong and that it's okay for people to disagree with him. I corrected him about Walter Williams and he thanked me for that. This particular issue isn't about Chaim. I'd be sceptical no matter who stated it. I'd like to see some reliable and official sources and documents like police and census bureau statistics and the like. I'd like to see where Chaim gets his sources and information. Perhaps a good question to ask one of these weeks.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #52 on: August 24, 2007, 12:59:18 PM »

They do have less IQ. They do have an inferiority complex. That's why they hate. They're like stupid children put in the 'high achievers' class in a school. They get left behind, they can't compete, they get angry and then attack.
What is YOUR IQ newman?

Never been tested. No standard testing in Australia. I'm of Irish blood so I bet it's really low.

So your IQ tests would consist of how many beers and potatoes you can wolf down in five minutes while riding in the sack of a kangaroo.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #53 on: August 24, 2007, 01:00:16 PM »
What blacks do to segregate themselves is perfectly natural, and in my opinion, things like forced busing are unnatural.

Muslims, however, need to change their way of life for the safety of the world.

Erica

« Reply #54 on: August 24, 2007, 01:01:09 PM »
Hi

I have noticed something very strange in USA.The blacks are totally segregated community and always carry deep inferiority complex. They identify everything in Black or white, I find the white people do not have that problem. Same is the case with Muslims, they segregate into communities and start dirty allegations against everyone anywhere in the world. Both these communities have deep inferiority complex. The famous hollywood actor Mr.Morgan Freeman(Black) once said, how much ever I have achieved success, everyday I get up with a feeling that I am a black man. This is stupid and insane.

Blacks and Muslims invite problems for themselves. So they feel the heat. Moreover both these communities have less IQ and brain. The day such people become majority, USA will have a tough time. I invite comments on the same. I feel races have to be segragated according to geographical locations for better harmony and prosperity of the world. Don't try to mix oil and water, It will never mix.

Regards

GIJO
Unfortunately you are right. But only half right.

First of all Blacks didn't separate themselves in the beginning they were separated and treated like Rudolph (The Rednosed Reindeer :D) when they were first shipped here. They were told from the beginning that they're not worth the dirt they'd be shovelling. They were even targeted by the very first American gang; the KKK. Blacks  have been trying to tell people that they're important since slavery but no one listened so some adopted the mentality and said, "We'll never be thought of as equal to the whites" and settled for the worse. Some forced legislation to be seen. Now as for those who exist today, there are some blacks who LOVE being part of the in-crowd, where they can associate with everyone from every culture and not feel the sting of racism. Some, just can't assimilate because of the negativity that their grandparents experienced. Its amazing how many blacks I meet who just DON'T trust white people because of an experience that their grandparents had with them.

It should be changed. I've never separated myself from white America but I've felt the sting of being unfairly treated by some whites. Never the less, no matter what they do or say to me, I know I'm not less than and that I'm just as important and as valued as they feel THEY are.

Then there are those who DO invite trouble. I dont' have an excuse for them. All I can say is that ignorance is what it is. Dumb-assedness (new word) without the effort of trying to understand. Gang bangers become who they are because they want to stand out and feel big and important, but what their actually doing is separating themselves from law-abiding citizens who do right most of the time. Drug dealers are certifiably nuts to me because anyone willing to kill off the population of black people with poison for a buck has to be crazy without a shadow of a doubt. Women who have kids with different men... well there could be something to that. Some have husbands have kids with them, divorce them, get married again, have more kids and so on and so forth. I can't stand in judgment of them. But I can teach my teenagers who are 15 and 16 that having sex and having children is a HUGE responsibility that changes everything that makes them special. So although I can't tell others what to do with their lives, I can have a positive impact on my children's lives.

I think that's all... for now.

newman

« Reply #55 on: August 24, 2007, 01:01:36 PM »

Questioning Chaim's integrity?

That's a desperate act.

I don't question his integrity. I question his accuracy. I don't believe that Chaim would ever knowingly lie about anything. That's the one area I have complete faith in him. Even Chaim says that he can be wrong and that it's okay for people to disagree with him. I corrected him about Walter Williams and he thanked me for that. This particular issue isn't about Chaim. I'd be sceptical no matter who stated it. I'd like to see some reliable and official sources and documents like police and census bureau statistics and the like. I'd like to see where Chaim gets his sources and information. Perhaps a good question to ask one of these weeks.

That's a desperate cop out, too.

newman

« Reply #56 on: August 24, 2007, 01:03:21 PM »

What is YOUR IQ newman?

So your IQ tests would consist of how many beers and potatoes you can wolf down in five minutes while riding in the sack of a kangaroo.

There's some fart-lighting involved somewhere, too I think.

Erica

« Reply #57 on: August 24, 2007, 01:05:43 PM »

What is YOUR IQ newman?

See, talking about yourself like that isn't productive. I'll tell you this much, NEWMAN, you should get your IQ tested because otherwise you'd have no say in how blacks have low IQ's. For the record, my husband's IQ is 125... not low by a long shot.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #58 on: August 24, 2007, 01:06:23 PM »

What is YOUR IQ newman?

There's some fart-lighting involved somewhere, too I think.

Really now! That would make the trip to Australia completely worthwhile in itself!

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #59 on: August 24, 2007, 01:08:17 PM »

What is YOUR IQ newman?

See, talking about yourself like that isn't productive. I'll tell you this much, NEWMAN, you should get your IQ tested because otherwise you'd have no say in how blacks have low IQ's. For the record, my husband's IQ is 125... not low by a long shot.

I think that it's not how much IQ you have, but what you do with it that counts. Do you believe in that whole "Bell Curve" theory? That guy came to my college one time and had a debate.

newman

« Reply #60 on: August 24, 2007, 01:10:57 PM »

What is YOUR IQ newman?

But he's probably part white.

If he was a full blood negro it would be 75-85 (statistically).

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #61 on: August 24, 2007, 01:30:04 PM »

What is YOUR IQ newman?

What are you doing now? Dividing and taking the average of each race he's a part of? I guess the same formula can be concocted for crime. A child of an interracial couple would have half the chance of 69% to commit a crime. Gee, how are you going to quickly figure this all out in your head when you see one of them walking down the street. Do you just cross the street half way or cross the street half of the time you see them coming in your direction?

Erica

« Reply #62 on: August 24, 2007, 01:34:22 PM »

What is YOUR IQ newman?

I think that it's not how much IQ you have, but what you do with it that counts. Do you believe in that whole "Bell Curve" theory? That guy came to my college one time and had a debate.
I studied the Bell Theory in Psychology class and it was quite interesting. But you are right. Its not the IQ, its what  you do with your intelligence. There are people with low IQ's who do more good than just book-smart people with high IQ's. They rely on common sense.

newman

« Reply #63 on: August 24, 2007, 01:35:28 PM »

What is YOUR IQ newman?

What are you doing now? Dividing and taking the average of each race he's a part of? I guess the same formula can be concocted for crime. A child of an interracial couple would have half the chance of 69% to commit a crime. Gee, how are you going to quickly figure this all out in your head when you see one of them walking down the street. Do you just cross the street half way or cross the street half of the time you see them coming in your direction?

I'm too tired now, but I bet some science geek could have a ball with those questions.

Erica

« Reply #64 on: August 24, 2007, 01:45:09 PM »

What is YOUR IQ newman?

That was a dumb-assed response. He's black, Einstien.

Erica

« Reply #65 on: August 24, 2007, 01:45:57 PM »

What is YOUR IQ newman?

I'm too tired now, but I bet some science geek could have a ball with those questions.
Because your low IQ can't handle the question?

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #66 on: August 24, 2007, 01:49:57 PM »

What is YOUR IQ newman?

That was a dumb-assed response. He's black, Einstien.

Hey, his statistics say it's impossible. So who are we to argue? I guess statistically, it's impossible for you to be black as well. Must have some white blood in the gene pool, cuz after all, racial blood types have the biggest influence on IQ  :laugh:

newman

« Reply #67 on: August 24, 2007, 01:51:56 PM »

What is YOUR IQ newman?

I studied the Bell Theory in Psychology class and it was quite interesting. But you are right. Its not the IQ, its what  you do with your intelligence. There are people with low IQ's who do more good than just book-smart people with high IQ's. They rely on common sense.

I bet that 'Bell Curve' thing was invented by guilty white liberals because blacks get low IQ scores.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #68 on: August 24, 2007, 01:59:24 PM »

What is YOUR IQ newman?

I bet that 'Bell Curve' thing was invented by guilty white liberals because blacks get low IQ scores.

Oh no! This guy is a hardcore conservative who believes that all welfare should be eliminated. Gonna go look up his name now. It's Charles Murray.

newman

« Reply #69 on: August 24, 2007, 02:09:03 PM »

What is YOUR IQ newman?

Oh no! This guy is a hardcore conservative who believes that all welfare should be eliminated. Gonna go look up his name now. It's Charles Murray.

It still sounds a bit like the white man's "it's not the size" argument.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #70 on: August 24, 2007, 02:21:48 PM »

What is YOUR IQ newman?

It still sounds a bit like the white man's "it's not the size" argument.
Yeah, that's what I was saying before.