Author Topic: Whats up with Chaim's videos this week ????  (Read 7827 times)

raiseyourfist

Whats up with Chaim's videos this week ????
« on: August 24, 2007, 03:04:54 AM »
Did anyone see the videos with Chaim wearing a Baklava ...

How do the people of JTF think about his new tactic to become a mass movement??...

Personally i dont like it because even though Chaim is trying new things, it makes us look like a bunch of gangsters.... but hey thats my beliefs and is only going to have a negative affect on this movement and that includes his getting into israel (but we all pray he does) by showing people that he is a good person which we all know he is  .. i would like to see Chaim make more of the old videos where he is informing people of facts and figures rather than mocking our enemies like that and making us look like a bunch of racist thugs

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Whats up with Chaim's videos this week ????
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2007, 06:34:34 AM »
It was funny, but not serious enough...It may attract more young teenagers to the group, but not intellectuals.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2007, 06:36:32 AM »
raiseyourfist, are you aware of the fact that Chaim was mocking PLO/Fatah Muslim terrorists in one of the videos and Farrakhan Muslim racists in the other video?

Have we come to the point where we are not allowed to mock PLO/Fatah Muslim terrorists who murdered 300,000 Lebanese Christians from 1975 to 1982, murdered thousands of Israeli Jews, and murdered hundreds of Americans?

And we can't mock Farrakhan black Muslims who say that all whites are devils who are going to be exterminated and who praise Hitler and the holocaust?

Mocking these murderous Nazis makes US look like "racist thugs"?

newman

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2007, 07:22:11 AM »
raiseyourfist, are you aware of the fact that Chaim was mocking PLO/Fatah Muslim terrorists in one of the videos and Farrakhan Muslim racists in the other video?

Have we come to the point where we are not allowed to mock PLO/Fatah Muslim terrorists who murdered 300,000 Lebanese Christians from 1975 to 1982, murdered thousands of Israeli Jews, and murdered hundreds of Americans?

And we can't mock Farrakhan black Muslims who say that all whites are devils who are going to be exterminated and who praise Hitler and the holocaust?

This is the sort of moral equivelence we see on the left. We read their dribble in the papers........"USA as bad as terrorists, IDF as bad as PLO, Cops as bad as gangsters"! Now we're seeing people on this forum claim JTF are as bad as nazis!

People here really need to get a firm idea about who the bad guys are and what needs to be done.

Jimmy, the fact is this forum is being polluted by a certain theology that supposedly requires loving everyone and blessing evil doers. I'm sorry, but it's a fact. That's why we're seeing this level of moral confusion among those who are supposed to be Kahanists. Thread after thread has contained spiritual pollution, anti-Torah and anti-Jewish ideology. I won't mention names here but I'll be happy to if you care to contact me.
It's great to be inclusive......but this is the result. People in senior positions have been allowed to advocate being kind to the cruel. When they are 'checked' and called out, the 'checkers' are reprimanded! Now we are seeing the result. Kahanists are becoming liberals. Hawks are becoming doves.

Sorry to be the messenger, but that's how it is. What do we do from here?

raiseyourfist

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2007, 07:38:48 AM »

Yeh but where do you draw the line...

We are trying to become a mass movement with good values and morals and are suppose to restore Israel to its former greatness and to become a light on to the nations.... i support Chaim on most issues and i am certainly not a left wing person... i believe that to give the arab muslim nazi's land would be suicide to Israel... if anything israel should be demanding more land...

However some tactics lately i dont agree with thats all im trying to illustrate here... call it one man's opinion but i think that we really need to show people what JTF really stands for and we are certainly not a racist organization...

BUT ITS ABOUT HOW OTHER PEOPLE WILL PERCEIVE US AND WE DEFINITELY NEED THERE HELP ESPECIALLY DURING THIS PERIOD....

raiseyourfist

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2007, 07:41:40 AM »

How do the people of JTF think about his new tactic to become a mass movement??...

Personally i dont like it because even though Chaim is trying new things, it makes us look like a bunch of gangsters.... but hey thats my beliefs and is only going to have a negative affect on this movement and that includes his getting into israel (but we all pray he does) by showing people that he is a good person which we all know he is  .. i would like to see Chaim make more of the old videos where he is informing people of facts and figures rather than mocking our enemies like that and making us look like a bunch of racist thugs

RYF, why do you defend these people. That is what you are doing. We here at JTF are not racist, but simply state facts. The Muslims and the majority of Blacks want Jews and Rightius Gentiles dead. And yes, Chaim is 100% correct when he is portraying most Blacks. I should know, I am half.

What YOU THINK I WANT TO DEFEND THE ARAB MUSLIM NAZIS....

I HATE THEM AS MUCH AS YOU DO AND I WANT THEM ALL GONE... DONT VIEW ME AS THE BAD GUY HERE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE THE TACTIC THAT HAS BEEN USED LATELY

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2007, 07:44:32 AM »
Jimmy Sullivan, CosmoKrame, Newman and others, thank you so much. This is exactly what I have been trying to point out for days. We can't bring this forum to the point that saying anything negative about Islam is off limits. Right wawy when I start anti islamic threads, people immediately get upset and start saying that we are acting like nazis. That is simply insane.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2007, 07:45:44 AM »
Chaim videos this week were phenomenonl. It is sure to attract new members and hopefully it can get him recognized nationally. The members who would like those videos, are the type of people we need to attract.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2007, 07:46:48 AM »
Jimmy Sullivan, CosmoKrame, Newman and others, thank you so much. This is exactly what I have been trying to point out for days. We can't bring this forum to the point that saying anything negative about Islam is off limits. Right wawy when I start anti islamic threads, people immediately get upset and start saying that we are acting like nazis. That is simply insane.

I said that we dont want to be seen as Nazi's i dont think we are but if your going to twist my words into lies then i wont be a part of this any more because i have good intentions

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2007, 07:59:00 AM »
They were excellent videos!
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2007, 08:02:04 AM »

This is the sort of moral equivelence we see on the left. We read their dribble in the papers........"USA as bad as terrorists, IDF as bad as PLO, Cops as bad as gangsters"! Now we're seeing people on this forum claim JTF are as bad as nazis!

People here really need to get a firm idea about who the bad guys are and what needs to be done.

Jimmy, the fact is this forum is being polluted by a certain theology that supposedly requires loving everyone and blessing evil doers. I'm sorry, but it's a fact. That's why we're seeing this level of moral confusion among those who are supposed to be Kahanists. Thread after thread has contained spiritual pollution, anti-Torah and anti-Jewish ideology. I won't mention names here but I'll be happy to if you care to contact me.
It's great to be inclusive......but this is the result. People in senior positions have been allowed to advocate being kind to the cruel. When they are 'checked' and called out, the 'checkers' are reprimanded! Now we are seeing the result. Kahanists are becoming liberals. Hawks are becoming doves.

Sorry to be the messenger, but that's how it is. What do we do from here?
newman has put the problem on the table. There are Liberals on the forum that speak with "forked tongue". They are a part of JTF but seem to want the movement to be muzzled. This would be fine if JTF was just a chat room however our forum in my opinion was designed to be a vehicle for change here in America and Israel. Simply put JTF is not going to get anywhere unless we stick to our positions and try to bring the RIGHT SORT OF ATTENTION AND PEOPLE into our cause. Chaim's video's last night were fine, they were attention getters and everything he said in them was factual so whats the problem. The compassionate intellectuals on our forum had better realize that the two groups Chaim's video's were about want you dead. So cozy to the enemy be real nice to them and hopefully it will be you and not I that gets their head chopped off first by the animals. ---------GREAT VIDEO'S CHAIM JUST WHAT WAS NEEDED TO REINFORCE THE MESSAGE------.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2007, 08:18:26 AM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2007, 08:05:03 AM »
Nothing is wrong with Chaims videos.Anyone who has lived in queens and watched Chaim over the yrs would know these types of videos where occasionally aired and brought many new viewers
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2007, 08:05:26 AM »
RaiseYourFist - Aren't you afraid - that if we don't speak out and point out the madness going on in the world - we will soon have people doing the evening news with that thing on their head?

Maybe these videos will make people stop and listen.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2007, 08:05:43 AM »

I said that we dont want to be seen as Nazi's i dont think we are but if your going to twist my words into lies then i wont be a part of this any more because i have good intentions

Raiseyourfist, isn't that fact that CHaim lost 17 and a half years in the prison system saving jews a big enough reason for you to stay? Isn't the fact that jtf is the only group who will really give the muslims a nakba and that jtf is the only hope of saving israel and the us a reason for you to stay? I can't stand this phenomenon with people right away comparing right wing posts to nazis. Raiseyourfists, in your very last post above you again compared this situation to what the nazis did to jews. I believe jimmy sullivan explains the difference perfectly so check that out. Also keep in mind that this is a public forum so lets not get too offended if you see something.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2007, 08:09:32 AM »
Of course thses are the videos that attracted members over the years. Lets forget the few leftist posters who always threaten, they always say that we don't want to become like nazis. I frankly couldn't give a damn what we look like. Chaim has already said their would be sanctions on Israel when he starts doing what needs to be done. I hope people on this forum won't be complaininn when he does it. Lets be as enthusiastic about defending jewish causes as some here are to defending muslims.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2007, 08:13:25 AM »
Quote from: cosmokramer link=topic=8082.msg74056#msg74056 date=
Quote from: raiseyourfist link=topic=8082.msg74039#msg74039 date=
Quote from: cosmokramer link=topic=8082.msg74036#msg74036 date=
Quote from: raiseyourfist link=topic=8082.msg73994#msg73994 date=

RYF, why do you defend these people. That is what you are doing. We here at JTF are not racist, but simply state facts. The Muslims and the majority of Blacks want Jews and Rightius Gentiles dead. And yes, Chaim is 100% correct when he is portraying most Blacks. I should know, I am half.

I HATE THEM AS MUCH AS YOU DO AND I WANT THEM ALL GONE... DONT VIEW ME AS THE BAD GUY HERE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE  THE TACTIC THAT HAS BEEN USED LATELY

I am not saying you are the bad guy. I enjoy your posts very much so. But I am starting to see a trend of "DONT DO THIS! IT'S RACIST AND MAKES US LOOK BAD!" or "IT MAKES US LOOK LIKE EXTREMISTS!" Who cares what people think man, you have to say what you feel. And if you dont. That is how hopes, dreams and nations die. By not speaking up and acting. What I am trying to say is. Stand firm and rigid in your beliefes. Stand proud and let no evil bastard stand in your way or step on you for what you think, and know and what all of us on JTF think is right. We are going to be a mass movement. You will see. Most Americans are brainwashed, RYF. Badly. Either from sports, to rap, to buying useless crap. Dumbed down so much to not even know when to stand up to evil. As not to offend nobody special(IE MUSLIMS, BLACKS, HISPANICS, ect...) Look at our media, gone, no honest reporters anymore. Look at our morals, gone, those went out the window in the 1960's. Look at our Judeo-Christian Beliefes, dead, they are being argued in front of a Judge by some ACLU lawyer who wants prayers banned in schools or a church to be shut down. Maybe I was too long on this raving derelict speech of mine. But if you dont speak your mind my friend. That is how countries fall, morals decay, and religion ends.

This is only one mans opinion. RYF
Very well said!  The reason why I support JTF and I'm here is because Chaim is not afraid to point out the truth regardless of how some people may "feel".  If you begin to water down your views and your rhetoric to appeal to the brainwashed masses, you are no better than the Republican party.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2007, 08:16:47 AM »
I know that cosmo. I don't know how anyone could dislike the videos Chaim made this week. I think it is a great tactic. I couldn't really care less when people call us racist or whatever. If we start watering down JTF we will have just another pseudo right wing group.

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2007, 08:17:16 AM »
I happen to disagree with RYF on this matter, but he is entitled to his opinion.

In my view, one of our big problems on this forum is our tendency to call each other names when there are differences of opinion. I thought it was way out of line for certain posters to label other posters "Nazis" on the other thread. Is that the way JTF members speak to each other?

Some of this is my fault. I am not here enough because I work full time and when I get home from work every night, I am doing things to help Chaim.

But I would urge people to learn to disagree respectfully with your fellow JTF posters. If we become a mass movement, there will be new members who do not agree with us on certain matters. But as they remain active in the movement for a longer period of time, their views will gradually move to the right. The more they hear our broadcasts and the more they interact with us, the more they will absorb new facts and information that will change their outlook.

RYF, for example, believes that Chaim's latest videos make us look bad. I disagree but I might be wrong. We will soon find out. But, in any event, RYF DOES have every right to criticize and to express his opinions.

You see how Chaim welcomes different views on the Ask JTF programs. That's also how Chaim ran JDL. If Chaim were on this forum, you would see a different and much more tolerant attitude. As long as there is basic agreement on goals and principles, we can have differences of opinion on tactics.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2007, 08:18:21 AM »
Quote from: cosmokramer link=topic=8082.msg74056#msg74056 date=
Quote from: raiseyourfist link=topic=8082.msg74039#msg74039 date=
Quote from: cosmokramer link=topic=8082.msg74036#msg74036 date=
Quote from: raiseyourfist link=topic=8082.msg73994#msg73994 date=

I HATE THEM AS MUCH AS YOU DO AND I WANT THEM ALL GONE... DONT VIEW ME AS THE BAD GUY HERE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE  THE TACTIC THAT HAS BEEN USED LATELY

I am not saying you are the bad guy. I enjoy your posts very much so. But I am starting to see a trend of "DONT DO THIS! IT'S RACIST AND MAKES US LOOK BAD!" or "IT MAKES US LOOK LIKE EXTREMISTS!" Who cares what people think man, you have to say what you feel. And if you dont. That is how hopes, dreams and nations die. By not speaking up and acting. What I am trying to say is. Stand firm and rigid in your beliefes. Stand proud and let no evil bastard stand in your way or step on you for what you think, and know and what all of us on JTF think is right. We are going to be a mass movement. You will see. Most Americans are brainwashed, RYF. Badly. Either from sports, to rap, to buying useless crap. Dumbed down so much to not even know when to stand up to evil. As not to offend nobody special(IE MUSLIMS, BLACKS, HISPANICS, ect...) Look at our media, gone, no honest reporters anymore. Look at our morals, gone, those went out the window in the 1960's. Look at our Judeo-Christian Beliefes, dead, they are being argued in front of a Judge by some ACLU lawyer who wants prayers banned in schools or a church to be shut down. Maybe I was too long on this raving derelict speech of mine. But if you dont speak your mind my friend. That is how countries fall, morals decay, and religion ends.

This is only one mans opinion. RYF
Very well said!  The reason why I support JTF and I'm here is because Chaim is not afraid to point out the truth regardless of how some people may "feel".  If you begin to water down your views and your rhetoric to appeal to the brainwashed masses, you are no better than the Republican party.

Well said HIWarp, if people here think JTF is too extreme don't expect anyone to change for you.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2007, 08:19:54 AM »
OK THIS IS GOING TO BE LAST TIME YOU HEAR FROM ME EVER BECAUSE THIS IS STUPID... ITS CHILDISH AND EVERYTIME I EXPRESS MY OPINION I GET ATTACKED AND CALLED A LEFTIST.... CJD SAID I SHOULD BE THE ONE TO BE KILLED BY THE ARAB MUSLIM NAZIS..... THANKS REALLY YOUR A GOOD PERSON WHO IS CERTAINLY RIGHTEOUS IN EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD...

YOU VIEW ME AS THE BAD GUY WHO ISN'T EXTREME ENOUGH BECAUSE I DONT LIKE THE TACTICS THAT ARE BEING USED BY THIS ORGANIZATION... WHATEVER I DONT EVEN CARE ANYMORE... CJD CAN GO TO HELL FOR ATTACKING ME LIKE THAT AND ANYONE ELSE WHO TWISTS MY WORDS CAN ALSO GO SOMEWHERE AS FIERY AS THEIR GENERALISTIC HATRED....

JTF WILL NEVER BECOME A MASS MOVEMENT IF THEY TURN STATS INTO ASSUMPTIONS AND USE METHODS LIKE THE ONES I VIEWED TODAY...

94% OF BLACKS VOTE FOR JESSE JACKSON BECAUSE HE IS BLACK... THAT IS A FACT.. THEY THINK THAT  WAY THEY ARN'T GOING TO GET SCREWED OVER... THE WAY THE MEMBERS OF THIS SO CALLED RIGHTOUS ORGANIZATION CALL ME A LEFTIST AND ATTACK ME FOR GIVING MY OPINION... GOD FORBID I SPEAK OUT THIS IS INSANE...

IT WAS A MISTAKE FOR ME TO JOIN THIS... AND ANYONE WHO DIDN'T ATTACK ME IN MY 3/4 MONTHS ON THIS FORUM I APPOLOGIZE TO ... E.G DANIEL WHO IS A GOOD PERSON...

SEE YOU LATER AND GOODLUCK WITH YOUR PLOT TO DESTROY THE MUSLIMS AND I HOPE CHAIM GETS INTO ISRAEL

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2007, 08:20:18 AM »
Good point jimmy. Nobody here is saying he should be banned. I just think it is improper to always care what people thing. I gues certain members on here agree with the kadima party in Israel.

newman

« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2007, 08:20:48 AM »

Too right.

Look at Likud! They got 'respecable' and 'nice'. Now they're just whimpy compromisers who aren't worth spit.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2007, 08:22:49 AM »
Ok everyone Raiseyoufist says he is leaving. I personally think that we should not cry over members who leave about these sorts of things. Now he came out sympathizing with shvartzes. The true colors always come out in the end you know. Lets not change our views to suit people who will leave in a second anyways. Chaim has made fun of shvartzes for years and that is the proper thing.

newman

« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2007, 08:26:14 AM »
Ok everyone Raiseyoufist says he is leaving. I personally think that we should not cry over members who leave about these sorts of things. Now he came out sympathizing with shvartzes. The true colors always come out in the end you know. Lets not change our views to suit people who will leave in a second anyways. Chaim has made fun of shvartzes for years and that is the proper thing.

If nothing else, let's remember the words of Rabbi kahane (ZT'L):

"We must bury respectability or respectability will bury US!"

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2007, 08:34:02 AM »
OK THIS IS GOING TO BE LAST TIME YOU HEAR FROM ME EVER BECAUSE THIS IS STUPID... ITS CHILDISH AND EVERYTIME I EXPRESS MY OPINION I GET ATTACKED AND CALLED A LEFTIST.... CJD SAID I SHOULD BE THE ONE TO BE KILLED BY THE ARAB MUSLIM NAZIS..... THANKS REALLY YOUR A GOOD PERSON WHO IS CERTAINLY RIGHTEOUS IN EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD...

YOU VIEW ME AS THE BAD GUY WHO ISN'T EXTREME ENOUGH BECAUSE I DONT LIKE THE TACTICS THAT ARE BEING USED BY THIS ORGANIZATION... WHATEVER I DONT EVEN CARE ANYMORE... CJD CAN GO TO HELL FOR ATTACKING ME LIKE THAT AND ANYONE ELSE WHO TWISTS MY WORDS CAN ALSO GO SOMEWHERE AS FIERY AS THEIR GENERALISTIC HATRED....

JTF WILL NEVER BECOME A MASS MOVEMENT IF THEY TURN STATS INTO ASSUMPTIONS AND USE METHODS LIKE THE ONES I VIEWED TODAY...

94% OF BLACKS VOTE FOR JESSE JACKSON BECAUSE HE IS BLACK... THAT IS A FACT.. THEY THINK THAT  WAY THEY ARN'T GOING TO GET SCREWED OVER... THE WAY THE MEMBERS OF THIS SO CALLED RIGHTOUS ORGANIZATION CALL ME A LEFTIST AND ATTACK ME FOR GIVING MY OPINION... G-d FORBID I SPEAK OUT THIS IS INSANE...

IT WAS A MISTAKE FOR ME TO JOIN THIS... AND ANYONE WHO DIDN'T ATTACK ME IN MY 3/4 MONTHS ON THIS FORUM I APPOLOGIZE TO ... E.G DANIEL WHO IS A GOOD PERSON...

SEE YOU LATER AND GOODLUCK WITH YOUR PLOT TO DESTROY THE MUSLIMS AND I HOPE CHAIM GETS INTO ISRAEL
They say the road to hell is paved with good intentions anyway I am not offended. I never said You should get your head chopped exactly. Liberals in this country and other parts of the world as well have put people like us in mortal danger and then expect us to be nice and not complain or fight back. What can I say if you feel you need to leave it wont be on my account. This is a dirty job and it requires some dirty tactic's from time to time. You know what they say if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen. I like it warm ;)
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years