Author Topic: Atheists are afraid  (Read 1573 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Atheists are afraid
« on: October 11, 2015, 09:48:53 PM »
Atheists seem to be under the impression that this cross is going to hop down off the water tower and kill them in their sleep. Atheists are very fearful people.

http://www.centralkynews.com/jessaminejournal/news/local/wilmore-asked-to-remove-cross-from-water-tower-by-freedom/article_a3a16090-6ebf-11e5-b98c-e71fd9bc650c.html#.Vhl2dPrhJMY.facebook

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Atheists are afraid
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2015, 11:45:24 PM »
This has what to do with JTF?
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2015, 08:24:34 AM »
This has what to do with JTF?

Another fearful response. Noted.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2015, 10:55:40 AM »
Another fearful response. Noted.

Aw you know what he means. Anyways, what are you going to expect Jews to say about that? We're not going to make a video fighting for the crosses to stay up. There's like a million groups in the States that will do that, and while we prefer to do business with you than the atheists, because at least you're afraid of your wooden cross instead of worshiping yourself, there's not really anything we can take from that other than atheists hate religion, which is basically their mission statement. I don't know what you're expecting people to think now.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2015, 01:46:33 PM »
Aw you know what he means. Anyways, what are you going to expect Jews to say about that? We're not going to make a video fighting for the crosses to stay up. There's like a million groups in the States that will do that, and while we prefer to do business with you than the atheists, because at least you're afraid of your wooden cross instead of worshiping yourself, there's not really anything we can take from that other than atheists hate religion, which is basically their mission statement. I don't know what you're expecting people to think now.

Last time I was here there were more than just Jews on this forum. I don't know if that's still true.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2015, 03:00:48 AM »
Last time I was here there were more than just Jews on this forum. I don't know if that's still true.

Yeah there is. I get what you're saying though, you feel this is an issue about the survival of America and you want people to discuss it with. I guess Tag and I can't help you there.

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
  • Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2015, 03:37:46 AM »
Yeah there is. I get what you're saying though, you feel this is an issue about the survival of America and you want people to discuss it with. I guess Tag and I can't help you there.

Last time you asked me to remove a picture of Christ. May i ask you, are you from the USA? Why don't you live in a Jewish country instead of a Christian one?
A time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace. - Ecclesiastes 3:8

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2015, 04:11:41 AM »

I am part of other forums but I still like to contribute to this one sometimes. And yes I feel that this is an important issue to the survival of American culture at the very least.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2015, 05:50:57 AM »
Last time you asked me to remove a picture of Christ. May i ask you, are you from the USA? Why don't you live in a Jewish country instead of a Christian one?

Canada. I'll move to Israel when I can afford to do anything.

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
  • Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2015, 06:06:52 AM »
Canada. I'll move to Israel when I can afford to do anything.

I see. So a bit of respect for Christians will not be a bad idea as you are a foreigner in a Christian country.
A time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace. - Ecclesiastes 3:8

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2015, 07:48:14 AM »
I see. So a bit of respect for Christians will not be a bad idea as you are a foreigner in a Christian country.

Canada is secular, so is the USA, but this is the internet. There are pro-American facebook pages that I am on, as well as Canadian conservative pages. On those pages, there are a hundred posts daily that are overt missionary activity, and I do not show respect or disdain, I simply do not participate in those discussions. On Jewish pages, I debate every religion I feel like.

As for people themselves, respect is something any dog can learn, I do my best to show kindness. Ideologies that I believe are wrong are things that I do not respect, and nowhere in Torah does it say to do so, I'm much more worried about what Hashem thinks of me than what people do. People who identify with an ideology may misperceive that as a lack of respect towards them, which is unfortunate. Having grown up in a cult that brainwashes people and destroys their identity, usually mentioned side-by-side with Scientology in cult studies, I know what that is like.

This is a Jewish page with a focus on Israel. Rubystars is well within her bounds to post and discuss this, because the forum also deals with the issue of American survival, and while I am not of the opinion that this relates to that, my opinion does not rule this forum, and she can discuss whatever she thinks is a threat to her nation with like-minded people. I respect her right to do so, and I'll exercise my right not to participate directly in the issue. The focus of the forum is matters of survival of Israel and the Jewish people, and posting topics that relate to that will get you the most response.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2015, 09:25:59 AM »
It may not be this particular cross.....but it will be the Sword coming from the Lord's mouth when he comes,  who will annihilate them by speaking his words....they have no idea whats coming!   The fear of the Lord is the beginning of Knowledge!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2015, 08:56:55 AM »
It may not be this particular cross.....but it will be the Sword coming from the Lord's mouth when he comes,  who will annihilate them by speaking his words....they have no idea whats coming!   The fear of the Lord is the beginning of Knowledge!

I hope that it happens soon because this world is getting more and more wicked as time goes on. I think that it will really be like it was in the days of Noah again before long.