Author Topic: Palestinians aged 11, 14 stab Israeli  (Read 533 times)

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
  • Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
Palestinians aged 11, 14 stab Israeli
« on: November 11, 2015, 04:19:48 AM »
2 minors attack guard in Jerusalem; victim moderately wounded, both perpetrators caught; 11-year-old won't be prosecuted; attempted stabbing foiled at Damascus Gate.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4723519,00.html

Two Palestinians aged 11 and 14 stabbed a security guard on Tuesday around noon on Jerusalem's light rail in the Pisgat Ze'ev neighborhood and in accordance with legal precendents, the younger of the two won't be prosecuted due to his age.

The victim was wounded moderately. Police shot and wounded the 11-year-old. The 14-year-old attacker was held by train passengers until security forces arrived.

The two attackers were Muawiya and Ali Alqam, residents of the Shuafat refugee camp. A source told Ynet that their uncle is a well-known figure in the camp and that this uncle has over the past six weeks called for terrorism against Jews and escalation of clashes.

Pisgat Ze’ev resident Yaakov Tal was on the train car and told Ynet of the attack. “I shouted at the guard, ‘shoot, what are you waiting for?’” recalled Tal. “He shot one bullet. I ran towards them. The guard courageously – he must have already been stabbed – ran with me. I held the boy who tried to run and brought him into the car. I saw the knife in the terrorist’s hand.”
A time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace. - Ecclesiastes 3:8

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Palestinians aged 11, 14 stab Israeli
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2015, 07:08:51 AM »
Aspiring rocket scientists. Deport them back to their own Arab country so they can enrich their fellow Arabs lives instead of ours.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Palestinians aged 11, 14 stab Israeli
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2015, 08:11:06 AM »
These attackers are animals possessed by Satan.