Author Topic: Would you vote for a Presidential Candidate that had ANY LINK with islam ?  (Read 3713 times)

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
A very simple question.  ;D
No peace, without FREEDOM.

newman

Any politician with ANY links to islam is an enemy of civilisation.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
Well "any link" is rather vague.

But I wouldn't vote for any candidate who doesn't view Islam is a threat.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
"any link" = muslim name, went too a madrassa as a child. I should have clarified my point more. Good call.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
Well, if its a question of "former" Muslim if they've truly rejected Islam, then that may be a different situation.

Offline HelpAmerica

• Junior JTFer
I'm not sure how much experience in life the people who are posting on this wall have, but I've found through my experiences that bad people are bad people and good people are good people regardless of their religious affiliations.  I know atheists who some of the most moral people I've ever met, and I've met Christians that are down-right nasty people.  Religion almost never determines who's good and who's bad.

newman

I'm not sure how much experience in life the people who are posting on this wall have, but I've found through my experiences that bad people are bad people and good people are good people regardless of their religious affiliations.  I know atheists who some of the most moral people I've ever met, and I've met Christians that are down-right nasty people.  Religion almost never determines who's good and who's bad.

So you think someone who adheres to islam that calls for beating women and murdering Jews can't be bad???

You're an imbicile!!

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch

HelpAmerica, have you read the koran  or any islamic texts ?

Offline HelpAmerica

• Junior JTFer
I have, in fact, read the Qur'an, and, though I do not agree with it in its entirety, there is nothing in there that says to beat your wife, and there is nothing in there that says to murder Jews.  "And mention Ibrahim (Abraham) in the Book (the Qur'an); surely he was a truthful man, a prophet."  If the Qur'an says that Abraham was a prophet, why would it say to kill his people?  "And if you wish to have (one) wife in place of another and you have given one of them a heap of gold, then take not from it anything; would you take it by slandering (her) and (doing her) manifest wrong?"  To me, that sounds like respecting your wife not beating her.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
Prove what you say, from the koran.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
YUSUFALI: Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has given the one more (strength) than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient, and guard in (the husband's) absence what Allah would have them guard. As to those women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (Next), refuse to share their beds, (And last) beat them (lightly); but if they return to obedience, seek not against them Means (of annoyance): For Allah is Most High, great (above you all).

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/quran/004.qmt.html#004.034

Offline HelpAmerica

• Junior JTFer
You must first take note that it is an absolute last result.  If you've truly exercised all of the previous options, you will not need to beat your wife.

newman

You must first take note that it is an absolute last result.  If you've truly exercised all of the previous options, you will not need to beat your wife.

We've got a stinking animal muslim doing taqqiya here. Gloves off!!

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch

SO YOU AGREE IT IS OK TOO BEAT A WOMAN??????????????????????????????????????????

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch

We've got a stinking animal muslim doing taqqiya here. Gloves off!!

Yes Newman , this is a troll.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
KITTY IS HUNGRY FOR TROLLS.

Offline HelpAmerica

• Junior JTFer
I've already stated that I do not align myself with the Islamic way.  Do me a favor and check out this site:

By the way, I appreciate the childish name-calling.  Keep it up.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
You agree that wife beating is acceptable. Your yt link means nothing.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
I suspected a Troll form his 1st post... where he defended Barack=Osama as being a good candidate!