Author Topic: Was German Christ banned?  (Read 8595 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Was German Christ banned?
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2007, 08:37:22 PM »
I think Jimmy should immediately contact Chaim and tell him that FTF has been defending the German nation. I cannot believe this.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2007, 08:41:33 PM »
German Satan was banned because he was a Nazi who went around spreading taqqiyah (i.e. that the Germans were "victims" of WWII also and that most Germans were not Nazis).

He wasn't spreading taqqiyah C.F. don't be stupid... thats a muslim ideology about spreading deception... German Christ was ok for the most part.. he said that he supported Israel... he did speak his mind when he made wrong statements about most Germans wern't involved in the holocaust.... so i dont know how you can say he was trying to make people of JTF less hateful of the German people...

He was not using Teqqiyah in any shape or form

ftf

« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2007, 08:42:50 PM »
I defend those who deserve defence, not every german supported Hitler, many of them did, I am no trying to defend those who supported Hitler, but the fact is that it was not 100%.

newman

« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2007, 08:43:56 PM »
Amen to that, Newman. They are more evil than the Muslims even.

They're almost as bad, not 'worse'. But that's still really bad.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2007, 08:45:32 PM »
Guys, have you ever seen footage of German rallies in the 1930's.  Those Germans went wild for Hitler.  The women were screaming and crying as though they were at a rock concert.  And they were holding up their babies for Hitler to kiss. 

From what I learned of that period from my high school days (a long long time ago), Hitler's rise to power was completely legal.  And he didn't pull over anything on the German people.  He appealed to their pride, and to their resentment of the WWI sanctions, and their hatred of the JOOOS. 

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2007, 08:46:00 PM »
I think Jimmy should immediately contact Chaim and tell him that FTF has been defending the German nation. I cannot believe this.

If I knew where Chaim lived, I'd yank him out of the shower to let him know what one of his "moderator"s is doing.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2007, 08:47:32 PM »
Guys, have you ever seen footage of German rallies in the 1930's.  Those Germans went wild for Hitler.  The women were screaming and crying as though they were at a rock concert.  And they were holding up their babies for Hitler to kiss. 

From what I learned of that period from my high school days (a long long time ago), Hitler's rise to power was completely legal.  And he didn't pull over anything on the German people.  He appealed to their pride, and to their resentment of the WWI sanctions, and their hatred of the JOOOS. 
Let's say that more than 98% supported Hitler....but in the last years of the war the support has became lower .
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

raiseyourfist

« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2007, 08:49:11 PM »
Although i will say this:

I agree that German Christ was banned because he wasn't helping us at all and didn't know the first thing about what his people did 60 odd years ago

But he wasn't deliberately spreading lies to make people like the Germans

He was just ill informed, a bit ignorant and naive and refused to listen to the true facts about what really happened in that time of sadism

raiseyourfist

« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2007, 08:52:07 PM »
Amen to that, Newman. They are more evil than the Muslims even.

They're almost as bad, not 'worse'. But that's still really bad.

I dont know if you can compare Nazi Germany to the Islamic faith... they hate the innocent for completely different reasons

Islam hates people because its what their religeon commands them to do whereas the Germans hated people out of being purely evil and for the most part brainwashed in what Hitler promised them

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2007, 08:53:28 PM »
I defend those who deserve defence, not every german supported Hitler, many of them did, I am no trying to defend those who supported Hitler, but the fact is that it was not 100%.

Were 100% of the Amelekites evil?

Were 100% of the Canaanites evil?

Jebusites?

Philistines?

Consult the book of Joshua for what needs to be done to evil nations as a whole, whether or not 100% of them are evil.

Consult Samuel 1 and Samuel 2, Joshua and Judges for what Jews are supposed to do to evil nations whether or not 100% of them are evil.

Your idea that a nation must be 100% evil to deserve destruction is NOT A BIBLICAL IDEA.

Read the four books that I mentioned and think before you make some ridiculous "They aren't 100% evil" argument.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

ftf

« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2007, 08:54:32 PM »
Regarding Hitler's rise to power, yes it was legal, he got 30-40% of the vote, he then made deals with the president, who could pass laws by decree in times of emergency, he created an emergency by burning down their parliament, then took advantage of that, and done.

Just to clarify a few things, if all germans are eternally darned then I am darned, tracing my family tree, you will find a German who came to the UK in the early 1900s, long before hitler, but he was still a german, the rest of that side of my family trewe is english, on the other side of my family tree you wwould find a mixture of Jews and germans, and one englishman. I would never try and defend the nazis, I have Jewsh ancestors who were murdered by them. But, not all Germans are nazis.

Lisa: I never said that the 30-40% that voted for the nazis didn't absolutely love them, only that it was only 30-40%.

judeanoncapta: Nazi germany did deserve destruction, and has been destroyed.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2007, 08:56:09 PM by ftf »

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2007, 08:54:41 PM »
judeanoncapta -
What about the Germans that saved Jews ?
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

raiseyourfist

« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2007, 08:56:07 PM »

Jebusites?

Philistines?

Consult the book of Joshua for what needs to be done to evil nations as a whole, whether or not 100% of them are evil.

Consult Samuel 1 and Samuel 2, Joshua and Judges for what Jews are supposed to do to evil nations whether or not 100% of them are evil.

Your idea that a nation must be 100% evil to deserve destruction is NOT A BIBLICAL IDEA.

Read the four books that I mentioned and think before you make some ridiculous "They aren't 100% evil" argument.

People who stand idly by while doing nothing to prevent evil is evil in its own right so almost all Germans were and still are evil to this day... even now they support the enemy of Israel by funding Syria...

ftf

« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2007, 08:57:30 PM »

Jebusites?

Philistines?

People who stand idly by while doing nothing to prevent evil is evil in its own right so almost all Germans were and still are evil to this day... even now they support the enemy of Israel by funding Syria...
I do see your point here, and I agree, a large proportion of the germans in the times of the nazis didn't like the nazis, but didn't want to oppose them because they were afraid, or just wanted to continue their lives.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2007, 09:00:29 PM »

Jebusites?

Philistines?

I do see your point here, and I agree, a large proportion of the germans in the times of the nazis didn't like the nazis, but didn't want to oppose them because they were afraid, or just wanted to continue their lives.

So what your telling me is that they decided to support Hitler in fear of their life?

Is that not evil...

ftf

« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2007, 09:02:37 PM »

Jebusites?

Philistines?

So what your telling me is that they decided to support Hitler in fear of their life?

Is that not evil...
It is, I wasn't saying that they weren't doing evil.

I made but two statements:
1. Not all germans were evil, giving the example of DietrichBonhoeffer.
2. At the elections, Hitler never got ever a majority of the vote, he got more voted than any other party but it was only about 30-40%.

That's all I was saying.

Offline Xgamer

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2007, 09:06:09 PM »
Once again, Germany was for a long time a great nation. The Germanic race defeated even Rome, something that no one else did. They ruled Spain (Visigoths), France (Franks), Brittania (Angles, Saxons, Jutes), Italy (Lombards), and I could go on. The Germanics were the largest immigration wave to America and are the largest populated in the USA. Which is why Germany cannot be bashed. And before anyone says anything, I do not have any recent German ancestry. I say recent because just about all of Europe are descendents of the Germanic people.

Even the Celts such as the Irish, Scottish, Welsh, Cornish, and Bretons are partly descendents of Scandinavian Germanic peoples.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2007, 09:10:42 PM by Xgamer »

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2007, 09:08:16 PM »
Whatever the numbers were for the election back then, I still don't have much sympathy for the Germans of the time.

Remember, these were people who turned over their own disable family to the Nazis to be gassed to death -- solely for being "useless eaters." 

raiseyourfist

« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2007, 09:09:19 PM »

Jebusites?

Philistines?

Is that not evil...
It is, I wasn't saying that they weren't doing evil.

I made but two statements:
1. Not all germans were evil, giving the example of DietrichBonhoeffer.
2. At the elections, Hitler never got ever a majority of the vote, he got more voted than any other party but it was only about 30-40%.

That's all I was saying.

First of all, people like Deitrich were a rarety in Nazi Germany so lets not whitewash the truth about ohh only 99.9% of germans were evil they are ok because of a few good people who were supporting jews in their plight against the claws of anti-semetism...

Most Germans at the time were going through tough times during the depression and Hitler promised 2 things
1. He would rid Germany of non German people.
2. He would restore Germany to its former grreatness before WW1.

Most evil Germans didn't support him in those elections because they didn't believe in him... they were indeed anti-simetic and later polls showed that almost all Germans supported Hitler during the war when he really was exterminating "inferior" people

Offline Xgamer

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2007, 09:14:43 PM »
Read my post above ^

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #45 on: August 29, 2007, 09:18:31 PM »
Guys, I think this whole subject of how Hitler came to power would be an excellent question for Chaim for the next Ask JTF show.

Offline Xgamer

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #46 on: August 29, 2007, 09:20:34 PM »
As I said:
Once again, Germany was for a long time a great nation. The Germanic race defeated even Rome, something that no one else did. They ruled Spain (Visigoths), France (Franks), Brittania (Angles, Saxons, Jutes), Italy (Lombards), and I could go on. The Germanics were the largest immigration wave to America and are the largest populated in the USA. Which is why Germany cannot be bashed. And before anyone says anything, I do not have any recent German ancestry. I say recent because just about all of Europe are descendents of the Germanic people.

Even the Celts such as the Irish, Scottish, Welsh, Cornish, and Bretons are partly descendents of Scandinavian Germanic peoples.

----------------------------------

Basically to bash Germans will bash all Europeans.

ftf

« Reply #47 on: August 29, 2007, 09:23:04 PM »
You could well be right raiseyourfist, the only thing I know for sure about his support was that he didn't get a majority in any election. I only brought this up because C.F. said he got 98% vote, when every source you can find will tell you otherwise, if he had got a majority, why would he have paid some poor soul to burn down their parliament? (HE had the guy executed afterwards, hence the term poor soul)

Joe Schmo

« Reply #48 on: August 29, 2007, 09:24:07 PM »
I'm not trolling or speaking lies, I'm telling the truth, from history books and sources from the time. Telling lies does not help our cause.

Ok, so stop telling them, troll.

Save the divisive stuff for private messages!

Fighting may be fun, but its bad for the cause.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2007, 09:29:20 PM by Scriabin »

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #49 on: August 29, 2007, 09:24:44 PM »
Hitler came to power because of a few things:
He did have a base of supporters, accurately said to be about 40% of the population.  That is way too many, but there are still 60% of the people who did not.  The other people were apathetic, and the depression and loss of wwII made people look for new alternatives.  Too many people simply went with the flow, and didn't stand up.  These people technically aren't supporters, but they are weak.

Another fact, but I'm not sure how important it is, is that Stalin, who had control of the communists at the time, did not allow German Communists to participate in the elections.  They would have all voted for the social democrats.