Author Topic: Cruz wins Texas, Oklahoma, Alaska in Super Tuesday primaries  (Read 2926 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
Re: Cruz wins Texas, Oklahoma, Alaska in Super Tuesday primaries
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2016, 06:38:00 AM »
 fared rather good it could have been much better

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2016, 08:08:19 AM »
Under the overall circumstance of Super Tuesday,  I'm glad that Ted Cruz won these 3 states.   Winning Alaska,  despite its small population,  offers a little hope that Cruz can win in some states outside the South.

Three major concerns though:

1.  Ted Cruz lost in many Southern States that seemed tailored made for him,  including the previous loss in South Carolina and yesterday's losses in Georgia,  Alabama,  Tennessee,  and Arkansas.

2.  Ted Cruz is behind in the polls in upcoming primary states,  including Kansas,  Kentucky,  and Missouri,  all states that would seem favorable for him.

3.   Marco Rubio won Minnesota.     It's hard to imagine Rubio dropping out,  especially with states more favorable to Rubio upcoming.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2016, 11:48:12 AM »
Under the overall circumstance of Super Tuesday,  I'm glad that Ted Cruz won these 3 states.   Winning Alaska,  despite its small population,  offers a little hope that Cruz can win in some states outside the South.

Three major concerns though:

1.  Ted Cruz lost in many Southern States that seemed tailored made for him,  including the previous loss in South Carolina and yesterday's losses in Georgia,  Alabama,  Tennessee,  and Arkansas.

2.  Ted Cruz is behind in the polls in upcoming primary states,  including Kansas,  Kentucky,  and Missouri,  all states that would seem favorable for him.

3.   Marco Rubio won Minnesota.     It's hard to imagine Rubio dropping out,  especially with states more favorable to Rubio upcoming.

I think it was a pretty good result over all. The establishment have beenn trying to say he was finished just because he finished effectively tied 2nd to rubio in nevada and south carolina which is a open primary. Forgetting to mention he came third in the most liberal state in the us, new hampshire. He fairing far better than santorum and huckabee.why? Because hes actually very popular with the libertarian voters. Dare i say it the rand paul guys, because he follows the constitution.

In Minesota cruz finished a close second, and actually got the same amount of delegates as rubio despite his "win".

I said this time and time again on here, cruz is running a great campaign despite having ALL the odds against him. The establishment viciously attacking him  and the media fornicating over trump. Watching lindsey graham reluctantly ask the gop to rally round cruz is halarious.

I was the only poster cool calm and collected on  here. Not because im a prophet, but because i think cruz is a very very good candidate. He predicted last year, word for word what was going to happen. Sure the only thing that he did not predict was trump doing ss well, but ss i say, its a marathon, not a race. He said that he would fair okay in the first 4 primaries(actually surpassed that) and super tuesday is wherre he would build some momentum.

Cruz is no joke, the dude is raising cash, very organised ground game, very good debater.

And one last thing, the best thing to happen is that rubio goes all out at donald and cruz sits back and does hit and runs on donald whilst siding with rubio.why?because polls show consistantly that Trump voters second favourite chouce is...you guessed it, Ted Cruz. With carson being begged to leave, thibgs will only get better.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2016, 12:03:43 PM »
Cruz and Trump and neck and neck with delegates.

The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2016, 12:31:27 PM »
I think it was a pretty good result over all. The establishment have beenn trying to say he was finished just because he finished effectively tied 2nd to rubio in nevada and south carolina which is a open primary. Forgetting to mention he came third in the most liberal state in the us, new hampshire. He fairing far better than santorum and huckabee.why? Because hes actually very popular with the libertarian voters. Dare i say it the rand paul guys, because he follows the constitution.

In Minesota cruz finished a close second, and actually got the same amount of delegates as rubio despite his "win".

I said this time and time again on here, cruz is running a great campaign despite having ALL the odds against him. The establishment viciously attacking him  and the media fornicating over trump. Watching lindsey graham reluctantly ask the gop to rally round cruz is halarious.

I was the only poster cool calm and collected on  here. Not because im a prophet, but because i think cruz is a very very good candidate. He predicted last year, word for word what was going to happen. Sure the only thing that he did not predict was trump doing ss well, but ss i say, its a marathon, not a race. He said that he would fair okay in the first 4 primaries(actually surpassed that) and super tuesday is wherre he would build some momentum.

Cruz is no joke, the dude is raising cash, very organised ground game, very good debater.

And one last thing, the best thing to happen is that rubio goes all out at donald and cruz sits back and does hit and runs on donald whilst siding with rubio.why?because polls show consistantly that Trump voters second favourite chouce is...you guessed it, Ted Cruz. With carson being begged to leave, thibgs will only get better.

G-d willing,  your optimism will pay off.

Each state has a different voting composition.  Looking ahead to the Michigan Primary which is next Tuesday,   Ted Cruz has plenty to overcome.   According to a Detroit Free Press related poll,   Donald Trump is polling at 29 %,  Ted Cruz at 19 %,  and Marco Rubio at 18 %.   The other 2 candidates are each getting 8 %.   There's a combination of 18 % undecided and refused to participate.   In addition,  Ted Cruz is tied for 3rd,  11 % behind Marco Rubio for the candidate participants prefer if Trump is taken out of the equation:

http://www.freep.com/story/news/politics/2016/03/02/trump-holds-10-point-lead-michigan-gop-primary/81200942/

The bottom line is Ted Cruz needs to do better than expected in Kansas and Kentucky this coming Saturday,  getting major momentum in Michigan.   With states becoming winner take all on March 15,   Ted Cruz is going to have to make up substantial ground in the next 13 days to have a realistic path at the nomination.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2016, 12:33:53 PM »
Cruz and Trump and neck and neck with delegates.

I wish this was the case.  But according to the following website,  as of 9:35am this morning,  Donald Trump has 332 delegates,  compared to Ted Cruz having 221.    Marco Rubio only has 115 delegates.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/election-2016/delegate-targets/

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2016, 04:03:12 PM »
So based on the current delegate count projecting forward, I think that if Rubio stays in the race, Trump will probably end up with a big leade but not necessarily with the absolute majority of delegates. I think there is a low but not negligible chance that coming into the convention Cruz and Rubio will team up and get the nomination in a meltdown convention. In such scenario Mr Trump will almost surely run as independent.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2016, 04:33:53 PM »
I wish this was the case.  But according to the following website,  as of 9:35am this morning,  Donald Trump has 332 delegates,  compared to Ted Cruz having 221.    Marco Rubio only has 115 delegates.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/election-2016/delegate-targets/

319 for trump

226 for cruz

110 for rubio.

Not looking bad at all for cruz imo.

Offline Rashi

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2016, 02:38:14 AM »
LOL at Ted Cruz and his SuperDuper! ground game...You don't want trump I can understand..but Cruz is just as phoney..Nobody on this fourm seems to remeber the clown going down to the border about two years ago and encouraging them to come across...Here is a clip to refresh...PLEASE Tell me I am lying?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AIjkKg2Yss

p.s. I hate savage aka WEINER

Offline Rashi

• Full JTFer

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2016, 02:47:53 AM »
Making the difficult decision but going to vote for Ted Cruz for the primaries. Whoever wins the nomination is who I will vote for as I do not think we can handle another 4 years like this.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2016, 12:20:26 PM »
It's going to be a tough long road for Cruz and odds are against him.  Trump supporters are now Zombie supporters and will not switch teams.  The only chance, I think, Ted Cruz has, is for at least Rubio to drop out and the majority of his supporters go on Cruz's team.  Rubio is the spoiler.

Now the only other way things can hit the fan for Trump, assuming Gd doesn't take him away from this planet, is he doesn't get some sort of threshold of delegates come time for the Republican convention and everyone joins around a different candidate eg Rubio, Cruz, or Kasich.  Expect that if it happens, a big revolution in the GOP and the democrat to win since, Trump supporters will sit it out and vote opposite because they are zombies with sour grapes.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2016, 12:51:05 PM »
It's going to be a tough long road for Cruz and odds are against him.  Trump supporters are now Zombie supporters and will not switch teams.  The only chance, I think, Ted Cruz has, is for at least Rubio to drop out and the majority of his supporters go on Cruz's team.  Rubio is the spoiler.

Now the only other way things can hit the fan for Trump, assuming Gd doesn't take him away from this planet, is he doesn't get some sort of threshold of delegates come time for the Republican convention and everyone joins around a different candidate eg Rubio, Cruz, or Kasich.  Expect that if it happens, a big revolution in the GOP and the democrat to win since, Trump supporters will sit it out and vote opposite because they are zombies with sour grapes.

Disagree mate, i think the odds are with him despite the bookies laughable odds of 40 to 1 which now has been slashed dramatically. He held his state, and got a few cheeky surprise wins as well. Hes now on the front foot where rubio in tonights debate has to attack trump. Cruz can sit back and be his usual excellent speaker on policy. Remeber trump voters will pretty much go for cruz, carsons now dropped out, he should take a few more votes.

Perhaps im getting to arrogant but i sense the wheels coming off trump and rubio, and with that these two could get messy. Trump lost 4 states on super tuesday where threefiveeight were predicting a clean sweep bar texas.

Rubio is barely campaigning in the saturday primaries which means damage could be irreversible by florida.

Cruz is making the odds slimmer if anything, and wih carson gone, they just gone even more anorexic.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2016, 03:17:51 PM »
Gd willing

Disagree mate, i think the odds are with him despite the bookies laughable odds of 40 to 1 which now has been slashed dramatically. He held his state, and got a few cheeky surprise wins as well. Hes now on the front foot where rubio in tonights debate has to attack trump. Cruz can sit back and be his usual excellent speaker on policy. Remeber trump voters will pretty much go for cruz, carsons now dropped out, he should take a few more votes.

Perhaps im getting to arrogant but i sense the wheels coming off trump and rubio, and with that these two could get messy. Trump lost 4 states on super tuesday where threefiveeight were predicting a clean sweep bar texas.

Rubio is barely campaigning in the saturday primaries which means damage could be irreversible by florida.

Cruz is making the odds slimmer if anything, and wih carson gone, they just gone even more anorexic.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2016, 06:10:28 PM »
LOL at Ted Cruz and his SuperDuper! ground game...You don't want trump I can understand..but Cruz is just as phoney..Nobody on this fourm seems to remeber the clown going down to the border about two years ago and encouraging them to come across...Here is a clip to refresh...PLEASE Tell me I am lying?

Right. But its a choice of smelly pig or smellier pig.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2016, 08:17:15 PM »

Nobody is phonier than your false god the dog trainer Mike Guzofsky (YSV) and goddess Tina Greco (same to her). Go crawl back to their orifices, you aren't wanted here and your words are taken even less seriously than theirs.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2016, 08:18:04 PM »

Right. But its a choice of smelly pig or smellier pig.
You shouldn't waste time with the kahane.org troll. Remember how we humiliated them in like, 2008?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2016, 10:38:14 PM »
Right. Of course.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2016, 11:20:50 PM »
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Rashi

• Full JTFer
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2016, 02:26:59 AM »
Nobody is phonier than your false god the dog trainer Mike Guzofsky (YSV) and goddess Tina Greco (same to her). Go crawl back to their orifices, you aren't wanted here and your words are taken even less seriously than theirs.

I have no idea what you are talking about..I did google these people to see who they are... 8)...

Offline Rashi

• Full JTFer
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2016, 02:35:03 AM »
Gd willing

But he is not praying to the same G-D...Maybe you should turn the name of this place to  christian Task force

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2016, 01:12:46 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                       :fist:

He deserves to have won in those states and everywhere else.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2016, 01:25:38 PM »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2016, 01:36:39 PM »
Looks like this is the best I can do. Couldn't find a match like yours.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774