Author Topic: Where is Shoshana  (Read 4217 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Where is Shoshana
« on: August 30, 2007, 05:06:30 PM »
I haven'nt seen her in a few days
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
Re: Where is Shoshana
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2007, 05:16:53 PM »
maybe shoshana went away on a vacation with kelly maureen?  :D

Joe Schmo

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2007, 05:22:02 PM »
She's probably irritated that people are paying so much attention to the other girl.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2007, 05:29:23 PM »
Both the answers are good :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2007, 05:29:54 PM »
wasn't there also a woman named sarah involved in all this?  so let's do this.  let's have all three woman - kelly, shoshana, and sarah, - get our male attention in all sorts of fun ways, all at the same time.  if there are enough of us men doing that, maybe that will make them happy and not want to seek male attention elsewhere ;)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2007, 05:32:06 PM »
Yes maybe they took a tour of Israel together :laugh:

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2007, 05:33:51 PM »
Hey , guys....

I think Shoshana's son Garret is having medical problems, so take it easy.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2007, 05:35:20 PM »
Hey , guys....

I think Shoshana's son Garret is having medical problems, so take it easy.
Yes thats true

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2007, 05:43:56 PM »
allright, maybe we should ease up a little.  we mean no harm, just having some good natured, typically male sort of fun.  i have no idea who shoshana or sarah are; the fact that they are part of this forum, must mean they are good people.  as for kelly, she is an absolute angel  :-*

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2007, 05:45:38 PM »
I also haven't been on in awhile I am just so busy for the next few days and I barely have time to eat hehe. I will be back on full time in a little bit. Maybe Shoshana got a little busy and will hopefully be back soon.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2007, 06:20:52 PM »
She has a son doesn't she?  Usually its hard on mothers as well this time a year school is starting.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2007, 10:42:39 PM »
yes, on online forums, people randomly start and stop posting, sometimes for no obvious reason.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2007, 11:06:58 PM »
It's quite a coincidence that we have so many people who just happened to have circumstances that led to their decreased use of the forum.  My entire days are busy with law school and readings, that's why I haven't been around.  Dealing with my affirmative action professor takes more time than dealing with a typical professor.  ;)

I hope Shoshana's son is Ok.   :-\

I initially thought that the reason Shoshana hasn't been on as much is because I haven't been on as much.  Darn  ;)

Well I've got some catching up to do and some JTF videos to watch.  Later
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2007, 11:09:56 PM »
Zeev I feel your pain. I have to admit that I haven't watched Chaims youtube vids in a few days. JDL4EVER can explain to everyone what you have to do to get an A in Queens college science courses if you are a white male. The entire system is rigged in favor of [censored]  gers and muslims.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2007, 11:21:04 PM »
I feel so bad that I have not been as active on jtf the last few days. I will try my best to post everyday. I am just soo overwhelmed right now and I seriously have no time to even eat during the day. I didn't even put anything into my mouth until 2 oclock the last three days. You guys have no idea. I just wanted to explain to people where I have been.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2007, 11:21:51 PM »
What is the boy's name so we can daven for him to have a refuah shleimah?
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2007, 11:23:47 PM »
I haven't seen any of the JTF videos since August the 10th so I have a bit of catching up to do.  My professor made it very clear what his positions are concerning "racist courts", "the law is racist", "racist judges" and affirmative action that I felt like if I told him that how I really feel about those issues I would suffer extreme prejudice (ironic?)

Don't feel so bad DownwithIslam, I haven't been active for nearly a month.  I also am in the same situation as you, overwhelmed, no time to eat I've been eating when I come home from classes at around 5.  No need to justify yourself, JTF people are tolerant, empathetic, kind and sensitive people. ;)
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

newman

« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2007, 11:37:00 PM »
What is the boy's name so we can daven for him to have a refuah shleimah?

The lad's name is Garrett.

That's very kind of you.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2007, 01:39:25 AM »
Zeev I feel your pain. I have to admit that I haven't watched Chaims youtube vids in a few days. JDL4EVER can explain to everyone what you have to do to get an A in Queens college science courses if you are a white male. The entire system is rigged in favor of [censored]  gers and muslims.

Funny, the blacks complain that they have to work twice as hard than a white student to get an A. Most of the professors I've dealt with are liberal garbage who love the blacks.

DWI, what high school did you go to?

raiseyourfist

« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2007, 03:46:44 AM »
I also haven't been on in awhile I am just so busy for the next few days and I barely have time to eat hehe. I will be back on full time in a little bit. Maybe Shoshana got a little busy and will hopefully be back soon.

Thats ok Downwithislam rest assured we wont be asking after you in future because thats where you'll be

newman

« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2007, 04:21:07 AM »
Instead of 'diversity' crap, why not make all the negroes and turd worlders take Anglo-centric, 'Leave It to Beaver', 'Waltons' , 'Little House on the Prairie' type culture classes and they can learn to be humans?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2007, 05:23:49 AM »
You can make a misha barach if you go to shul or say tehillim [psalms]

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2007, 10:11:53 PM »
Sorry you all. Very sweet of you Mord to ask where I was.
Garrett had issue after issue( he's very disabled and problems just seem to come up on a daily basis) and a surgery for him so we have been in and out of the hospital lately in addition to trying to actually make it to work. Just been too busy to get online. Hopefully things have settled down now- we'll see how long he stays out of the hospital this time. :( I may as well just move into that darn hospital.
Looking forward to catching up.
And no it wasn't because a thread was starting about KellyMaureen being gone and I got jealous. Very funny  ::)

newman

« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2007, 10:15:57 PM »
We're glad you're back, Shoshana and pray Garrett will be well. :)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2007, 10:16:25 PM »
Shshana, I feel terrible about your son. I hope all his medical problems are put on some muslim instead and he should be cured. We all have periods in which it is impossible to come online. Everyone understands.