Author Topic: For the Jews: What is your 'secret job'?  (Read 17653 times)

newman

For the Jews: What is your 'secret job'?
« on: September 01, 2007, 09:49:31 PM »
All we ever seem to hear about from the WN, StørmFrønt, anti-semite whackos is all the control Jews have over the world and how they manipulate every single thing that happens every minute of the day.

It seems to me that all the Jews I know are working away at very ordinary jobs and running their small businesses as a 'front' while they manipulate currencies, set the gold price, topple governments and run this giant conspiracy.

Therefor, could all the Jewish members please post their 'secret job' that they do behind the scenes while they work at their 'front' jobs or businesses?

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: For the Jews: What is your 'secret job'?
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2007, 09:52:38 PM »
prayer.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2007, 09:53:07 PM »
I am a student at Queens College.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2007, 09:53:58 PM »
prayer.

And you go to Queens college also I take it.

newman

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2007, 09:55:50 PM »
I am a student at Queens College.

NO NO NO.

That's just a 'front' according to the anti-semites.

What's the secret one? ie: currency control, gold market manipulation, toppling or installing western governments.....etc?

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2007, 10:00:14 PM »
The neo-nazis probably believe its Jewish people who screw up their online forums by acting stupid, when really, they just actually are that stupid.

Most anti-semites clearly lack cognitive abilities.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2007, 10:01:35 PM »
Forget about the skinheads, the larger enemy is the shvartzes. They are even more jealous and just blame the jews for everything.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2007, 10:12:29 PM »
Well, I've REALLY been trying to keep this a secret but since newman asked, I'll tell him.  I have an underground superlab where I design new biological and chemical weapons that only work against "Aryans".  During the daytime I keep up my facade of a typical law student, but as soon as I get home I whip into action my team of brainwashed super-intelligent gentiles which I have under mind-control that I learned from Sigmund Freud.  (because everyone knows that psychoanalysis was just a ploy to distract gentiles from his ulterior plan to brainwash gentiles and use them as our slaves)  Then, using sophisticated cloning techniques that were actually taken from Jews themselves.  You know, how Jews are like chameleons who can adapt to their surroundings in order to trick and take advantage of gentiles, after all, that's why some Jews have blue eyes, because they wanted to look like the typical European in order to trick him and take advantage of him and eventually control him to do his bidding.    Well anyway so Jewish scientists have been able to take this Jewish "chameleon gene" and splice it with the gentile in order to make them look like Jews, so they can be the ones out there on the street pretending to be Jews while the real ones are in their top secret labs and offices doing the REAL work.  After I compete my highly-intelligent brainwashed gentiles against each other in different areas of the law, I find the best one and then put the chameleon gene in him and send him out to take my law exam tests for me.  That's why Jewish law students are the best, duh.  Brilliant, ain't it?  So all those "Jews" who are out there are actually brainwashed gentile slaves who don't even know that they're not Jews because their minds are controlled to that extent, if they know about Judaism or pretend to be religious, it's because the Jews have brainwashed them to think that way because us Zionists need to make sure all our bases are covered so we can concentrate on the real task at hand, taking over the world! Muhahahahahaha

Oh yeah, and it was me who handpicked all of the Playboy centerfolds and playmates of the year.  Muhahahahahah
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2007, 11:07:49 PM »
The truth is that jews are responsible for so many scientific and medical inventions. This is the reason why they seem powerful.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2007, 11:17:44 PM »
It is not only logical that Jews would succeed in whatever area they so choose really when one thinks about it.  The entire Jewish culture is about few key elements: Family, Morality and Study.  If, for generations, Jews are masters in training their minds to memorize the entire Talmud, let alone the Torah or Tanach the minute that Jew is allowed to turn the generations of study, learning and discipline onto any secular/science: Law, MD, Engineer etc. logically that individual will have a greater chance in mastering their field. 

Judaism holds study, learning and knowledge in very high regard.  Compare this to other cultures and one can logically see why the Jew suddenly moved from the back to the front of the line in many professions...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2007, 11:22:01 PM »
Well, the council of the Elders of Zion put me in charge of controlling the fluctuations of the Japanese Yen, the vietnamese Dong and the Iraqi dinar.

So it's been keeping me kind of busy lately.

Oh, I also control the foreign policy of Micronesia, the Philipines and Thailand. But that's about it.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

newman

« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2007, 11:25:22 PM »
Well, the council of the Elders of Zion put me in charge of controlling the fluctuations of the Japanese Yen, the vietnamese Dong and the Iraqi dinar.

Oh, I also control the foreign policy of Micronesia, the Philipines and Thailand. But that's about it.

Boro Park................

The REAL financial center of the world!

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2007, 11:26:39 PM »

Boro Park................

The REAL financial center of the world!

That is what the two moronic Jamaicans at my work tell me.

Well, I guess compared to Jamaica, Boro Park is the financial center of the world.

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Joe Schmo

« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2007, 11:27:43 PM »
One of my friends is a diamond dealer.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2007, 11:28:58 PM »
One of my friends is a diamond dealer.

I know a couple of those, too.

They're pretty close nit. Just a few families from Hungary and they don't let anyone else in.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2007, 11:30:42 PM »
My part time honerary position is the Chairman of the Board of the Bilderberg Group.  Since the meeting is only once a year...it doesn't interfere with my agenda for World economic/ financial domination, subjugation of the masses, total media control, distroying all religions, nations, morality nor my golf game ;)
« Last Edit: September 01, 2007, 11:33:52 PM by MarZutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

newman

« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2007, 11:46:12 PM »
Being a noachide means I don't get to take part in the world dommination plot since I'm just an evil henchman for the house of Israel.

My job is to supply the blood for the Passover Matzot here in the state of Queensland. It's getting damn hard with all the 'Stranger Danger' stuff they teach the kids now, so could whichever Jew controls public education in Australia please stop that stuff being taught in the schools.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2007, 12:09:06 AM by newman »

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2007, 12:01:05 AM »
The Jewish brain trust ran out of good secret jobs when it was my turn for assignment, so they gave me the last one on the list.  My secret job is stealing your socks when you wash them in the washing machine.  That's why you always have an odd number of socks and can't make the last pair.  This makes you go to your Jewish owned clothing store and buy some Jewish made socks.  With this money we control the washing machine repair men, who always break your washer even more and collect the stolen socks to give to us, perpetuating the never ending cycle. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2007, 12:08:06 AM »
Being a noachide means I don't get to take part in the world dommination plot since I'm just an evil henchman for the house of Israel.

My job is to supply the blood for the Passover Matzot here in the state of Queensland. It's getting damn hard with all the 'Stranger Danger' stuff they teach the kids now, so could whichever Jew controls public education in Australia please stop that stuff being tought in the schools.

I'll contact him through the American liason to Australia for worldwide Jewish dominance of education.  I wouldn't want those good Aussie Jews to do without that gentle child blood in their matza.  If my matza doesn't have the blood of a gentile in it, I won't eat it!
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2007, 12:11:22 AM »
Well last Thursday I started a war, prepared Matzot for next Pesach with little Johnny's blood, and started planning for our September 11th (Yes, we did it) party next Tuesday.  But sometimes the vast Zionist Joo Conspiracy sends me on different missions...

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

newman

« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2007, 12:15:51 AM »

My job is to supply the blood for the Passover Matzot here in the state of Queensland. It's getting damn hard with all the 'Stranger Danger' stuff they teach the kids now, so could whichever Jew controls public education in Australia please stop that stuff being tought in the schools.

I'll contact him through the American liason to Australia for worldwide Jewish dominance of education.  I wouldn't want those good Aussie Jews to do without that gentle child blood in their matza.  If my matza doesn't have the blood of a gentile in it, I won't eat it!

Thaks for that, Ze'ev. Lord knows it's hard enough even when you can catch the little beggers....wriggling about and howling!

One of my other jobs for the rest of the year is swiping the communion hosts from the churches so the kabal down at the synagogue can poke holes in them. I'm getting known at most of the local chuches. Last week an irate Irish catholic priest chased me 8 blocks!

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2007, 12:21:10 AM »
guys quite with the joking around, their might be morons scrolling the forum who will actually believe you.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2007, 12:21:32 AM »
I work part time with AIPAC to subvert American interests and make it easier for us to take control of the country. I also have a full time position as a money lender with a member bank of the Federal Reserve. The bulk of my salary comes from the high interest charged on loans. See you at the 9/11 party Od!

newman

« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2007, 12:23:39 AM »
guys quite with the joking around, their might be morons scrolling the forum who will actually believe you.

The only people falling into that category would be wearing tinfoil hats.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2007, 12:25:45 AM »
i secretly am planning the downfall of esav (rome)... nik. out... shhh!!!!
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."