Poll

Who believes Newman should stay?

Newman is GREAT!-PLEASE Stay!
30 (85.7%)
Newman should go
5 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Should Newman go???  (Read 8994 times)

Boeregeneraal

Should Newman go???
« on: September 06, 2007, 10:04:31 AM »
Ok all, the JTF community has been shocked and rattled with the recent bad news that Newman wants to leave JTF

We cannot allow such a great member to leave our shores!

PLEASE vote and ACT!

ftf

Re: Should Newman go???
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2007, 10:58:50 AM »
I can't vote in this poll as I do not hold either of those oppinions, I believe that he is an asset to the cause and therefore should not be leaving, but I do not like him, so I can't call him great.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2007, 11:14:33 AM »
Newman should do whatever Newman decides is best for himself, and others here should stop with all of their "begging" and other theatrics.

Sometimes this website more resembles a Jr. High School gossip "slambook" than a Kahanist Judaism JTF Forum.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2007, 12:28:09 PM »
Newman should stay.  He's one of my favorite posters.  I think he'll come back, he just can't resist not posting.  He got a personal argument with Jeffguy but he's not kicked out or anything so he should just forget about it.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2007, 12:29:23 PM »
He have 2 days left to come back, and he will, trust me  :P
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2007, 12:52:40 PM »
Dexter are you a navi prophet? :)
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2007, 12:55:17 PM »
Dexter are you a navi prophet? :)
Nah, I just said to him yersterday i'll give him 3 days to come back, and I'm sure he will  :laugh:
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2007, 12:56:29 PM »
Go punch a kangaroo, just to get the anger out of your system.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2007, 01:46:24 PM »
Quote from: genteelgentile link=topic=8446.msg79891#msg79891 date=
That is NOT advisable.

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2007, 02:10:58 PM »
Quote from: genteelgentile link=topic=8446.msg79891#msg79891 date=
That is NOT advisable.

;D ;D ;D
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2007, 04:31:54 PM »
Well, whether newman should stay is really up to him.  Should he stay in light of what happened to him?  That's really hard to say because he was basically threatened to be banned and removed from the forum.  I want should do whatever newman thinks he should do. 

I'll rephrase the question.  Would I prefer he stay?  Yes I would prefer that he stayed, of course.

The fact that ftf doesn't even want him to go just shows how out-of-line with the typical JTF member this is.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2007, 05:19:17 PM »
Although I find Newman to be amusing, I find his manners, views, netiquette, and lack of sensitivity (and sensibility) to be way beyond the pale. So I won't be one to complain if he decides to leave. I think he can use a little vacation and get some sleep and a life outside of this forum for once. We can all use a little break from his vitriol as well.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2007, 06:18:45 AM »
I agree with both sides a bit.  Newman increases forum activity, and is generally interesting, but ocassionally makes flippant comments.  Overall the good he does outweighs the bad.  Newman is an asset to JTF.

Erica

« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2007, 06:25:59 AM »
I didn't vote because I don't think newman is all that great, but he shouldn't go.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2007, 06:44:42 AM »
I agree with both sides a bit.  Newman increases forum activity, and is generally interesting, but ocassionally makes flippant comments.  Overall the good he does outweighs the bad.  Newman is an asset to JTF.

Agree on that! Newman is like a Tank batalion for JTF; he can be heavy handed or thick skinned but for allah sake I'm glad he's on our side. ;D
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2007, 08:50:23 AM »
Newman should stay!  If a few people did some [censored] things to him, shame on them.  I hope he gets past that.  He's like an advanced F-16 fighter plane for the Jewish people.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2007, 08:59:34 AM »
I didn't vote because I don't think newman is all that great, but he shouldn't go.

Erica, you're providing a prime example of how us liberals are just way too tolerant of evil ;)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2007, 09:08:41 AM »

Erica, you're providing a prime example of how us liberals are just way too tolerant of evil ;)
Really!! A liberal would not know evil if it bit them in the rump!
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2007, 09:10:09 AM »
I really wonder who voted "newman should go" ...

- Friedrich Nietzsche

ftf

« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2007, 09:33:15 AM »
I really wonder who voted "newman should go" ...
I haven't voted in the poll, so it wasn't me.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2007, 09:36:38 AM »

Snide liberal punk taking a cheap shot at newman.

You think newman is evil ?

We're debating whether one of JTF's best posters should stay ?

While this snot nosed liberal punk is welcomed ?

What's going on here ?

Man, this place is slipping.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2007, 09:44:11 AM »

What's going on here ?

Did you not notice the winky face I put in? That means it was a joke. So settle down.

I think Newman is an obnoxious pain in the ass and ill-informed about many things. But I don't think it's up to us to decide whether or not he should stay or go. That's up to him as to whether or not he would like to stay and up to the mods as to whether or not he's engaging in anything that warrants a ban.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2007, 09:57:25 AM »
I noticed the winky face.

You're still a snot nosed liberal punk that took a cheap shot at newman with your not so funny 'joke'.   ;) ;) ;)

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2007, 09:59:24 AM »
The debate is basically over.

Newman has changed his mind, and decided to stay.  Its a good decision.  His positives outweigh his negatives.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2007, 10:00:57 AM »

What's going on here ?

Did you not notice the winky face I put in? That means it was a joke. So settle down.

I think Newman is an obnoxious pain in the donkey and ill-informed about many things. But I don't think it's up to us to decide whether or not he should stay or go. That's up to him as to whether or not he would like to stay and up to the mods as to whether or not he's engaging in anything that warrants a ban.
When someone posts us liberals they most of the time mean themselves and others. The "winky" seems to me to be a sign of complicity in this case. Everyone is entitled to there opinions however newman's posts and positions are as good or better then most folks here on the forum. For anyone to say less is sour grapes.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years