Author Topic: Black Savage Banging on a Bucket  (Read 37236 times)

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
Black Savage Banging on a Bucket
« on: September 09, 2007, 02:24:17 AM »
A newspaper not too long ago ran a story about an experiment they did.

Everyone in New York knows that people play music in the subway stations. The paper wanted to see what would happen if they put a world class famous violinist in the subway system for 30 days in street clothes. Would people appreciate it? Would people stop and listen?

The results: people treated him like any other musician. I think he made 3 bucks an hour or something like that and nobody paid much attention as he played his heart out.

Now fast forward to two days ago. I'm at the station at 14th Street waiting for the Q train.

Across the platform is a sweaty dirty savage banging two sticks onto a bucket as fast as he can. It was something that could give anyone a huge migraine.

To my surprise when he finished his "peice" just about all of the hundreds of people in the station literally burst into applause for this bucket banger.

Come to think of it just about everyone was applauding, everyone except for one guy that is. That's right, he didn't get any applause from ole' Lubab.

All I could think is this is what passes for achievement these days? I guess so. Maybe they're just happy he's not using the sticks to mug them like they are doing in Crown Heights on a daily basis.

How upside down this world is sometimes, and it's time we turn it right side up.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2007, 01:50:14 PM by lubab »
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

newman

Re: Black Savage Banging on a Bucket
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2007, 02:26:52 AM »
Another example of the 'advanced' african culture AND how it is WRECKING our culture.

Erica

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2007, 02:29:11 AM »

Everyone in New York knows that people play music in the subway stations. The paper wanted to see what would happen if they put a world class famous violinist in the subway system for 30 days in street clothes. Would people appreciate it? Would people stop and listen?

The results: people treated him like any other musician. I think he made 3 bucks an hour or something like that and nobody paid much attention as he played his heart out.

Now fast forward to two days ago. I'm at the station at 14th Street waiting for the Q train.

Across the platform is a sweaty dirty savage banging to sticks onto a bucket as fast as he can. It was something that could give anyone a huge migraine.

To my surprise when he finished his "peice" just about all of the hundreds of people in the station literally burst into applause for this bucket banger.

Come to think of it just about everyone was applauding, everyone except for one guy that is. That's right, he didn't get any applause from ole' Lubab.

All I could think is this is what passes for achievement these days? I guess so. Maybe their just happy is not using the stick to mug them like they are doing in Crown Heights on a daily basis.

How upside down this world is sometimes, and it's time we turn it right side up.

He's a savage because, he was sweaty and dirty...or because he was black? At least he was 'not' doing something you probably expected him to do, like rob you. He probably appreciates hard work and can't get a job because of his situation. If beating on a bucket feeds him for a day, I'm happy for him. You should be ashamed though. Calling him a savage, when he'd done nothing to hurt you.

Have you ever seen "Bringin' the Noise, Bringin' the Funk" on Broadway? Chances are, from this thread, you have not but I'll tell you this much; what you saw in the subway wasn't a new thing. The talented dancers and drummers who made up the cast of the play are good at what they do. If they can do it, anyone can.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2007, 04:46:12 AM »

Across the platform is a sweaty dirty savage banging to sticks onto a bucket as fast as he can. It was something that could give anyone a huge migraine.

All I could think is this is what passes for achievement these days? I guess so. Maybe their just happy is not using the stick to mug them like they are doing in Crown Heights on a daily basis.

He's a savage because, he was sweaty and dirty...or because he was black? At least he was 'not' doing something you probably expected him to do, like rob you. He probably appreciates hard work and can't get a job because of his situation. If beating on a bucket feeds him for a day, I'm happy for him. You should be ashamed though. Calling him a savage, when he'd done nothing to hurt you.

Have you ever seen "Bringin' the Noise, Bringin' the Funk" on Broadway? Chances are, from this thread, you have not but I'll tell you this much; what you saw in the subway wasn't a new thing. The talented dancers and drummers who made up the cast of the play are good at what they do. If they can do it, anyone can.

Once again, it seems that the whole point has flown right over Erica's head.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Erica

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2007, 04:50:19 AM »

The message is that you don't like black people even when they're not bothering you. Anyone doing positive things...NOT robbing anyone, NOT killing anyone is a threat to you and lubab.

newman

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2007, 04:50:42 AM »

I'm going to think about not responding to her comments . I waste so much of the forum disc space re-explaining concepts over and over again.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2007, 04:56:35 AM »

The message is that you don't like black people even when they're not bothering you. Anyone doing positive things...NOT robbing anyone, NOT killing anyone is a threat to you and lubab.

Is that really your standard, that we should applaud anything as long as it isn't robbing someone or killing someone?  Man those are some low standards.  This is exactly what we're talking about, your frame of mind is the exact reason why Lubab made this thread to begin with.  People are more willing to give money to and appreciate a black person, just because he isn't killing or mugging someone, while the virtuouso violinist who gives beauty and meaning into the world through his wonderful music is ignored.  It's this black-worshipping affirmative action mentality that makes people sanctify everything that blacks do while ignoring the beautiful things that they should be appreciating.   
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

newman

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2007, 04:59:43 AM »
Ze'ev makes an excellent point.

That's why any black who speaks like a human and doesn't have a criminal record is lauded as some kind of genius.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2007, 05:01:06 AM »

Not bothering me?  Taking people's attention away from serious and worthwhile musicians bothers me.  So, let me get this straight, you consider NOT robbing anyone and NOT killing anyone to be a positive thing?  Well excuse me, I thought that was a prerequisite of a civilized human being to not rob and murder anyone.  That is truly an affirmative action standard to make NOT murdering and mugging a positive thing in and of itself.  WOW

And actually, this man, who to you is doing nothing harmful, is a threat to people like me and Lubab because it's creating a generation of people who don't appreciate or even acknowledge the wonderful cultural benefits that Western society has to offer.  It is a threat when white suburban kids start to act like criminal gangsters, it is a threat when everyone worships hip-hop at the expense of classical music, it is a threat when black values take over Western values and criminality is seen as "cool".  Yes this is indeed a giant threat to Western civilization and it's nothing to be taken lightly.

Erica

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2007, 05:19:16 AM »

Not bothering me?  Taking people's attention away from serious and worthwhile musicians bothers me.  So, let me get this straight, you consider NOT robbing anyone and NOT killing anyone to be a positive thing?  Well excuse me, I thought that was a prerequisite of a civilized human being to not rob and murder anyone.  That is truly an affirmative action standard to make NOT murdering and mugging a positive thing in and of itself.  WOW

And actually, this man, who to you is doing nothing harmful, is a threat to people like me and Lubab because it's creating a generation of people who don't appreciate or even acknowledge the wonderful cultural benefits that Western society has to offer.  It is a threat when white suburban kids start to act like criminal gangsters, it is a threat when everyone worships hip-hop at the expense of classical music, it is a threat when black values take over Western values and criminality is seen as "cool".  Yes this is indeed a giant threat to Western civilization and it's nothing to be taken lightly.
Okay, let me get this straight... a homeless man (because of the way you described him)... bangs out a beat on a bucket on the subway is robbing other 'beautiful people' of a cultural opportunity? LOL That's the funniest thing I've ever heard. And you do know that classical music isn't the ONLY musical genre in the world, right? I thought you'd probably take the time to laugh at the fact that this black man, beating on a bucket in the subway was beating as though he had a drum, as though he was in Africa...but NO, you're ANGRY that this man is leading white suburban 'rap obsessed' children into HELL with that damned drumming!!! LOL OMG!!!
There is nothing criminal about making an honest buck. The people who gave him a  little change for his entertainment didn't HAVE to give him anything. They volunteered to. Just like you chose NOT TO give the man a round of applause, Lubab (I know I'm talking to both of you...) let alone a tip.. he didn't beg you or rush at you demanding that you pay for what you saw. Life went on and you're at home, in your cozy apartment/  house not being him, a homeless black man trying to scrape and scrounge--- and not needing to. Instead of bashing this homeless person for 'stealing creativity', revel in the fact that you dont' have to live like him.

newman

« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2007, 05:28:27 AM »
I'll come up with another example for Erica so (G_d willing) she'll get the point.

Their are two venues in the street.

At one venue, Oprah Winfrey is giving a talk on black pride and how black kids can get ahead and be proud and successful.

At the other, Newman the Aussie is telling dirty jokes and passing wind and lighting them on fire.

(with me so far, dear?)

You see all these black kids lined up at the second venue to watch my garbage and nobody lined up to hear Oprah.

Are you not VERY DISAPPOINTED?

Erica

« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2007, 05:38:24 AM »
I'll come up with another example for Erica so (G_d willing) she'll get the point.

Their are two venues in the street.

At one venue, Oprah Winfrey is giving a talk on black pride and how black kids can get ahead and be proud and successful.

At the other, Newman the Aussie is telling dirty jokes and passing wind and lighting them on fire.

(with me so far, dear?)

You see all these black kids lined up at the second venue to watch my garbage and nobody lined up to hear Oprah.

Are you not VERY DISAPPOINTED?
First of all newman.  You are sick. If you're going to stand there while Oprah does something positive and then do something incredibly stupid, and the black kids do look at you in awe, I would be disgusted and disappointed. Being the crab in the barrel you are, you'd probably do that anyway just to see how many black kids you can deter from greatness.
And I told you about the pet names. This includes, dear... wrap it up!

newman

« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2007, 05:40:54 AM »
I don't believe it!!

She DID miss the point! ??? ???

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2007, 05:51:00 AM »
I don't believe it!!

Yeah, I'm starting to think that this isn't going to work. 

Let's point something out, Erica.  Do you know what a hypothetical is?  What newman gave you is a hypothetical.  What you're supposed to do when someone gives you a hypothetical is PRETEND like everything he said is true, and don't judge any of that established reality, because that is not what's up for argument.  The point of a hypothetical is not to argue the premises of the hypothetical, because most of them set up situations that might not be realistic, but are supposed to test you to see how you would react to them. 

This is my free lesson to the black children for today.  Consider it as me doing my part to lift the black children out of poverty.  Make sure you teach them what I have told you because if you teach them the Erica method of understanding hypotheticals it will bring negative consequences for them.

Now, do you want to give another stab at it, or do you want to keep avoiding the issues?
« Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 05:52:40 AM by Ze'ev Jabotinsky »

Erica

« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2007, 05:52:13 AM »
I don't believe it!!

I answered your damned question, newman... YES I WOULD BE DISAPPOINTED...

BUT I wouldn't be surprised if you did it.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2007, 05:53:36 AM »
I don't believe it!!

I answered your darned question, newman... YES I WOULD BE DISAPPOINTED...

So now do you understand our disappointment when a white person decides to listen to a homeless person banging on a trashcan with a wooden stick over the classically trained virtuoso violinist?

Erica

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2007, 05:55:09 AM »
I don't believe it!!

Yeah, I'm starting to think that this isn't going to work. 

Let's point something out, Erica.  Do you know what a hypothetical is?  What newman gave you is a hypothetical.  What you're supposed to do when someone gives you a hypothetical is PRETEND like everything he said is true, and don't judge any of that established reality, because that is not what's up for argument.  The point of a hypothetical is not to argue the premises of the hypothetical, because most of them set up situations that might not be realistic, but are supposed to test you to see how you would react to them. 

This is my free lesson to the black children for today.  Consider it as me doing my part to lift the black children out of poverty.  Make sure you teach them what I have told you because if you teach them the Erica method of understanding hypotheticals it will bring negative consequences for them.

Now, do you want to give another stab at it, or do you want to keep avoiding the issues?
I KNOW its hypothetical. I ANSWERED HIS QUESTION. Damn.

I ask questions here and they're avoided like the plague but once I answer the question I've missed the point? Great.

You want me to say yes? THe answer is YES because I would be disappointed. Happy?

Erica

« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2007, 06:11:55 AM »
I don't believe it!!

So now do you understand our disappointment when a white person decides to listen to a homeless person banging on a trashcan with a wooden stick over the classically trained virtuoso violinist?
I mean, its not like they were going anywhere. What? Were they going to break away from his banging to a music hall or something? LOL Give me AND that poor guy a break! They didn't decide to listen...they had no choice. Their ears just happened to be in the presence of a homeless man playing bucket-bongos. lol

newman

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2007, 06:18:56 AM »
I don't believe it!!

I mean, its not like they were going anywhere. What? Were they going to break away from his banging to a music hall or something? LOL Give me AND that poor guy a break! They didn't decide to listen...they had no choice. Their ears just happened to be in the presence of a homeless man playing bucket-bongos. lol

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at Lubab's post!

His point was this:

1/ A classical violinist and a bucket banger were BOTH in the SAME location.

2/ The bucket banger got MUCH more patronage.

3/ This shows that people (of ALL races) in America have more appreciation for crude, primative rubbish than they do for high culture.

4/ This is not good for America.

If you don't get the point this time, I'm going to scream, curl up in a ball and have a nervous breakdown!

Erica

« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2007, 06:25:06 AM »
I don't believe it!!

Look at Lubab's post!

His point was this:

3/ This shows that people (of ALL races) in America have more appreciation for crude, primative rubbish than they do for high culture.

If you don't get the point this time, I'm going to scream, curl up in a ball and have a nervous breakdown!
I got the point man. Maybe those people weren't into classical music and more into up beat rythms. I don't expect everyone to like the music I listen to, so why should you? I'm not into classical music but my 10 year old is and she's welcomed to it. Its called preference.

newman

« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2007, 06:28:34 AM »
I don't believe it!!

Look at Lubab's post!

His point was this:

I got the point man. Maybe those people weren't into classical music and more into up beat rythms. I don't expect everyone to like the music I listen to, so why should you? I'm not into classical music but my 10 year old is and she's welcomed to it. Its called preference.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Erica

« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2007, 06:32:27 AM »
I don't believe it!!

Look at Lubab's post!

His point was this:

Stop being hypothetical. Do it for real. You'are angry because some people didn't respond to a clean cut violinist the way that most responded to a homeless black man playing a bucket. Musical preference. How many people do you know of who love classical music?

newman

« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2007, 06:34:28 AM »
I don't believe it!!

Look at Lubab's post!

His point was this:

Stop being hypothetical. Do it for real. You'are angry because some people didn't respond to a clean cut violinist the way that most responded to a homeless black man playing a bucket. Musical preference. How many people do you know of who love classical music?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erica

« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2007, 06:38:51 AM »
I don't believe it!!

Look at Lubab's post!

His point was this:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That wasn't real enough for me....

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2007, 06:39:45 AM »
I don't believe it!!

Look at Lubab's post!

His point was this:

This is the point.  A person banging away on a plastic drum is not music.  Someone playing a beautiful piece on the violin is music.  The reason why so few people llove classical music is a symptom of the problem.  The reason why so many people love rap and hip hop is because they are taught that it's "cool" and that it's "hip" and that it's not cool to be white and it's cool to be black.  People are brainwashed to like things by our PC establishment, so they really don't have any choice in the matter.  Rap and hip-hop and criminal culture and gang culture and violence are shoved down their throats and they don't have the ability or knowledge to be able to resist this full-frontal assault on our values and civilization.  Moreover, they are glorified by our PC establishment because it is part of their effort to show everything black in a positive light in order to brainwash people into thinking that "black is good" in order to create racial and cultural harmony which is necessary if our welfare and corporate state are to function properly.  All of the people who shove this garbage down people's throats are doing it for profit and they don't care about the lives that are destroyed in the process.