Author Topic: Australia under Iran scanner through its expatriate students  (Read 2115 times)

Kiwi

Australia under Iran scanner through its expatriate students
« on: September 10, 2007, 11:24:28 PM »
Australia under Iran scanner through its expatriate students   
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANI     Monday 10th September, 2007   

Sydney, Sept.10 : Iranian students studying in Australia are reportedly doubling up as spies for the government in Tehran.

According to news.com.au, Australian state and federal security authorities are keeping a close eye on Iranian students in Australia amid growing suspicions that some may be intent on establishing an espionage foothold.

Their concerns about Iranian students were sparked off by calls to the National Security Hotline and information from local Persian leaders.

Some of the students are believed to be under electronic surveillance.

The number of Iranian students studying in Australia has multiplied almost five-fold in the past five years. Most of them have taken up engineering and surveying.

Attorney-General Philip Ruddock told The Australian that the relevant national security authorities investigated threats to Australia.

Security sources told The Australian they believed some of the students were being used to spy on members of the local community who were hostile towards the regime of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

Australia's Iranian community of 25,000 is largely made up of Shia Muslim migrants who left their homeland after 1979 to escape the Islamic revolution.

Security sources said the Iranian Government was intent on monitoring them, fearing it was being undermined by their ideological and financial support of groups opposed to Tehran's regime.

Persian Cultural Foundation of Australia president Homer Abramian accused the Iranian regime of sending its agents to Australia under the guise of students, in some instances, and in other cases paying students to report back on local community affairs.

Iranian youth leader Nosrat Hosseini said she believed some international Iranian students in Melbourne were spying on local community members opposed to the Tehran Government.

The Melbourne-based secretary of the Iranian Womens Association said the students often used the Faulkner Mosque, a Shia place of worship in Melbourne's north, as an entry point to community affairs and functions.

There are 1421 Iranian students studying in Australian universities and other educational institutions this year, up from 307 in 2002, according to the Australian Department of Education.

IMHO 1421 people need a plane ticket back to IRAN!

newman

Re: Australia under Iran scanner through its expatriate students
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2007, 11:32:58 PM »
Every muslim in every western country is a threat to it's security.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2007, 12:23:59 AM »
The koran commands muslims to subvert the governments of "dar-el-harb" lands in order to bring about islamic revolution to those lands. These incidents of persian, islamic subterfuge are therefore no suprise.

Kiwi

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2007, 02:33:33 AM »
Yes they are, and why does every western country have them in their military  ???

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2007, 06:42:58 AM »
Quote from: The Infidel. link=topic=8658.msg83565#msg83565 date=
Quote from: newman link=topic=8658.msg83038#msg83038 date=
Yes they are, and why does every western country have them in their military  ???
I am now convinced it's because every western country is populated by a majority of insane people who elect insane leaders.  Will we ever figure out that not letting your enemy into your country is more efficient than letting him in and attempting to monitor his every move?  It's a rhetorical question.  I already know the answer.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2007, 07:49:07 AM »

IMHO 1421 people need a plane ticket back to IRAN!

Absolutly allah damned right...
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Kiwi

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2007, 08:05:16 PM »

I am now convinced it's because every western country is populated by a majority of insane people who elect insane leaders. 

ROFL.... thats about the size of it.

Offline DJ Luminus

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2007, 06:56:06 PM »
That shows how dangerous the muslims are. They are a fifth column that works to distroy the non-muslim "infidels".
I'm a student at the politechnic university of Bucharest, Romania, and unfortunately I have many colleagues from Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Syria, Egypt, and other muslim nazi nations. There are some students from Egypt, Gaza and Samaria who really hate me only because I was born in Israel (I'm not jewish). I have some friends from the national security services of Romania (Anti-Terrorist elite forces, the military police and others) who told me that they have cought and deported houndreds of muslim student who were planning to kidnap and murder Israelis and Romanian Jews. A very known case was in August 2005, when a PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi bussiness man and doctor who lived in Constanta (a harbor city in southern Romania) and had connections with the "Hamas" terrorist group planned to attack jews at a synagogue in Bucharest.
The goverment of Romania lets those beasts come and study in our country for money, which is used only to feed the corrupt politicians and their families. The same thing is true about Australia and the rest of the western world. Educated muslims are far more dangerous than the ordinary ones, so they should not be allowed to enter the western world at all. If they want to study, then let them study at their own universities (If they have any) in their own nasty countries. People who believe in that nazi intolerant "religion" do not belong in the west. (Sorry for my bad English)
« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 04:40:59 AM by DJ Luminus »

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2007, 01:06:11 AM »
They don't belong anywhere, not just the west.

Kiwi

« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2007, 01:14:32 AM »
Educated muslims are far more dangerous than the ordinary ones, so they should not be allowed to enter the western world at all. If they want to study, then let them study at their own universities (If they have any) in their own nasty countries

100% agree  ;D

They came here to learn or ways and how best to hide within our communities. They all need to be returned back to Allah who they love so much.

Offline DJ Luminus

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2007, 04:57:24 AM »
They don't belong anywhere, not just the west.

There is only one place where they belong: HELL!