Author Topic: Yes, Republican Jews do support Donald Trump  (Read 9942 times)

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
Re: Yes, Republican Jews do support Donald Trump
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2016, 10:19:20 PM »
Written by Joel Pollak. A self respecting Jew. I dare you to call him a self hating  Jew Chaim.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2016, 11:24:03 PM »
Written by Joel Pollak. A self respecting Jew. I dare you to call him a self hating  Jew Chaim.

Chaim isn't exactly a fan of the Republican Jewish Coalition.

For what it's worth,  I supported RJC until they supported Chris Christie for re-election in 2013.   This a year after Christie undermined Mitt Romney's candidacy against Barack Hussein Obama.

Regarding Donald Trump,  you certainly have made it clear that you are supporting Trump.   In general,  it's your right to support Trump.   Just don't expect the majority of JTFers to support him,  including myself.    I'm much more comfortable with the option of writing in Ted Cruz than voting for any of the major candidates expected to be on the Presidential ballot in November. 
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2016, 02:44:43 AM »
Yes we all know what self hating Jews are. They are born every day.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2016, 05:43:38 PM »
Are you suggesting that if one Jew supports trump then the rest of us must also?  Why?

Argument from authority is not going to convince anyone.  Certainly not when the "authority" is some establishment phony organization which had terrible stances in the past.

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2016, 06:18:11 PM »
I am not a follower. I'm not like most of you when Chaim says jump and you ask how high.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2016, 07:05:36 PM »
I am not a follower. I'm not like most of you when Chaim says jump and you ask how high.

Precious.

By your logic I'm a follower for not supporting trump, but if I support Trump then I'd be a follower of you and the Republican Jewish coalition.  So I guess it's a good thing I'm staying on the fence so I'm not a follower of anyone.

The argument from authority is the penultimate follower's argument so you must be projectIng now.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2016, 02:55:09 PM »
Having known Chaim for many years and meeting him, he would not be the type to mislead people for an ulterior motive.  With all of the ask JTF's etc etc etc, Chaim has shown to be spot on when predicting the behavior of individuals prior to them doing something.

It takes a special type of wisdom to not just be good at predicting an outcome; but to know who a good predictor is.

While it might seem counterproductive to be anti-Trump (much like it seemed to be anti-Netanyoyo), since Hillary is a well known evil (much like Herzog was), it isn't counter productive.  It's not that we have two evils and we choose the lesser.  In this instance, one is a known evil and the other is much worse and neither are good in anyway shape or form.

Therefore, I stand by Chaim on this election.  Trump is an absolute disaster much like his dumb foolish supporters.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2016, 05:48:33 PM »
Having known Chaim for many years and meeting him, he would not be the type to mislead people for an ulterior motive.  With all of the ask JTF's etc etc etc, Chaim has shown to be spot on when predicting the behavior of individuals prior to them doing something.

It takes a special type of wisdom to not just be good at predicting an outcome; but to know who a good predictor is.

While it might seem counterproductive to be anti-Trump (much like it seemed to be anti-Netanyoyo), since Hillary is a well known evil (much like Herzog was), it isn't counter productive.  It's not that we have two evils and we choose the lesser.  In this instance, one is a known evil and the other is much worse and neither are good in anyway shape or form.

Therefore, I stand by Chaim on this election.  Trump is an absolute disaster much like his dumb foolish supporters.

Well,everyone should vote for who they feel fills their needs the best... Lets hope you still feel this way 4 or 8 years from now... In this world I move forward not backwards... I have seen what a Clinton presidency was like... I don't feature seeing them in the oval office again... Trump may not be ideal but for me I think he will be a h-ll of a lot better than the Clinton's... Let the best man win :::D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2016, 12:20:47 AM »
Well,everyone should vote for who they feel fills their needs the best... Lets hope you still feel this way 4 or 8 years from now... In this world I move forward not backwards... I have seen what a Clinton presidency was like... I don't feature seeing them in the oval office again... Trump may not be ideal but for me I think he will be a h-ll of a lot better than the Clinton's... Let the best man win :::D

Not like trump has a chance, but let's say he did have a chance.....

Which is better? An evil person and admits she's evil?  Or a clever evil person who lies about being righteous but does evil and everybody thinks he's still righteous for it?  The truth is that neither is better but one is a step backwards.

Let's look at Israel where everyone thought bibi was the lesser of the evils. BIBI IS ONE AND THE SAME AS HERZOG except one difference. He pretends to be right wing but does left wing things and it's ok with his supporters because they think he is right wing.

Trump is the same as bibi.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2016, 07:39:50 AM »
Clinton never admits that she is evil and the media covers up for her.  They 'give her', on a silver platter, the image that she, and they, want her to have.  And people believe that she is for women's rights, harmless on foreign affairs and caring on social issues.  Which if you pay attention, you know is not true.  She is evil incarnate.  So, I will never accept that Clinton would be better for the country.  People should vote their conscience.  Do what they can live with.  But I don't believe that she will cause less harm.  She is not this sweet grandma.  Who can't use a cell phone.  Doesn't understand protocol when it comes to email servers.  Who stands up for women's rights.  (Just ask all the women who were raped and mishandled by her husband, that she demeaned.) Who cares about what happened to her friend, the ambassador, in Benghazi and all those innocent men. 
Just inform me why neither candidate is your choice.  But never tell me why Clinton would be better.  That doesn't work for me.  She has been around a long time and I have a long informed memory.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2016, 10:28:00 AM »
Clinton never admits that she is evil and the media covers up for her.  They 'give her', on a silver platter, the image that she, and they, want her to have.  And people believe that she is for women's rights, harmless on foreign affairs and caring on social issues.  Which if you pay attention, you know is not true.  She is evil incarnate.  So, I will never accept that Clinton would be better for the country.  People should vote their conscience.  Do what they can live with.  But I don't believe that she will cause less harm.  She is not this sweet grandma.  Who can't use a cell phone.  Doesn't understand protocol when it comes to email servers.  Who stands up for women's rights.  (Just ask all the women who were raped and mishandled by her husband, that she demeaned.) Who cares about what happened to her friend, the ambassador, in Benghazi and all those innocent men. 
Just inform me why neither candidate is your choice.  But never tell me why Clinton would be better.  That doesn't work for me.  She has been around a long time and I have a long informed memory.

Boom!

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2016, 08:45:07 PM »
No offense to you, but...
Why is this  "self respecting Jew" not respecting himself in Israel like he is commanded to?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2016, 11:43:03 PM »
Looks like we have a WN troll here boys and girls. Shlomo...

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2016, 04:27:10 AM »
When you start like that, it almost looks like you are asking to turn this difference of opinion into a personal level fight. There is no need for personal level attacks. Lets leave that childish play to Trump and Clinton.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2016, 08:15:29 AM »
Not like trump has a chance, but let's say he did have a chance.....

Which is better?
An evil person and admits she's evil?  Or a clever evil person who lies about being righteous but does evil and everybody thinks he's still righteous for it?  The truth is that neither is better but one is a step backwards.

Let's look at Israel where everyone thought bibi was the lesser of the evils. BIBI IS ONE AND THE SAME AS HERZOG except one difference. He pretends to be right wing but does left wing things and it's ok with his supporters because they think he is right wing.

Trump is the same as bibi.
Your asking me which is better so here is my question to you... We already know that Hillary would have no problem sleeping at night if Israel disappeared off the face of the map... Is that better? With Trump that is still an open question... Also I think that he may surprise people by being a lot more supportive to Jewish interests than he is being given credit for here on the forum... Hillary will stack the supreme court with at least two appointees and has promised to eliminate second amendment rights as we speak... Some folks my have suicidal tendencies but this goy does not... No write in's no Hillary this goy is voting for Trump with a clear conscience..

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2016, 07:43:00 AM »

בס''ד

Joel Pollack is the scum of the earth. He is the ultimate example of a self-hating Jew.

Until 2006, Pollack was a left-wing Democrat. He then switched parties to run for Congress and was defeated overwhelmingly.

Pollack is now the senior editor in chief of the evil, anti-Semitic Brietbart site. On Breitbart, Pollack relentlessly slandered our loyal friend Ted Cruz while fanatically supporting the anti-Israel Donald Trump throughout the Republican primaries and caucuses. Pollack always found excuses for all of Trump's lies, betrayals and smears. Pollack also portrayed the anti-Israel Trump as a friend of the Jewish people. Pollack and his evil site played a major role in enabling Trump to defeat Cruz.

Pollack's site Brietbart is swarming with Nazi anti-Semites posting thousands of messages about the "Jewish neocon conspiracy" to destroy the United States. These Nazi Jew-haters are all fanatic Trump supporters. Most Trump supporters are anti-Semites. Trump has succeeding in making anti-Semitism and hatred of Israel as acceptable on the "right" as it has been on the left. Before Trump's candidacy, Israel was strongly supported among Republicans and conservatives. The Jew-hating supporters of Pat Buchanan, Ron Paul and David Duke were a distinct minority. Not now. Trump has popularized Jew-hatred once again. Pat Buchanan, David Duke, Louis Farrakhan and StørmFrønt all openly support Trump enthusiastically.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2016, 10:22:24 AM »
Oh and look what your hero Trump did today:

Trump’s New 180 On Immigration: “No Mass Deportations”
http://jtf.org/trumps-new-180-on-immigration-no-mass-deportations/

We Told You So: Trump’s Total And Complete Reversal On Muslim Ban
http://jtf.org/we-told-you-so-trumps-total-and-complete-reversal-on-muslim-ban/

He's not going to save you! He's going to do the opposite of everything he says.

Let me ask you a serious question. How often have we been wrong? I'd like to hear your answer.

And Breitbart is so bad at kissing Trump's tuchus, they made a new site just for them:

http://www.trumpbart.com
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2016, 01:05:45 PM »

I'm not going to fall into the trap of proving you wrong with particular opinions I've had differences on. Since you have nothing logical to back up your opinion, you have to throw feces at everyone, because that way with some on us, you look less bad covered in it.

Have your opinion without turning into a Chumptard. I've been saying it from the beginning, no one will be able to differentiate between the authoritarian leftists, David Puke Nazis, and retarded Republicans by the time this election is over, and that includes Jews that fall into the cult.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2016, 04:49:41 PM »

And Breitbart is so bad at kissing Trump's tuchus, they made a new site just for them:

http://www.trumpbart.com

Did you read the footer?

This is a parody site in no way affiliated with Breitbart News.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2016, 05:37:57 PM »
Did you read the footer?

בס''ד

They use that disclaimer to protect themselves legally. But everyone knows who they are making fun of.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2016, 07:01:09 PM »
For the record, Hillary Clinton was the person who had Chaim's television show pulled off the air in Queens.

You don't think Chaim hates Hillary Clinton?

That's why I've said before, I can understand when people ONLY are voting for him because of Hillary, but I think that is bad judgement and a mis-calculation. It doesn't take the future into consideration.

Trump would completely destroy the GOP.

And what for? For a short-term "just maybe he will do something he says on maybe one issue which is something at least - at least we'll keep Hillary out". I have news for you, he's flip flopped on every single issue and changes his mind sometimes in the same sentence and bragging about how he can be flexible on anything at all and make deals. He wrote the book on it.

It would be a disaster. You wouldn't see another conservative in the white house for a long, long time. Trump would redefine "progressive conservative" and take it to new levels... he already is with the full support of transgender bathroom usage. That's okay for you?

I don't personally think he has a chance to win. Hillary's had double digit leads on him and he's still dropping because of the stupid things he's saying and doing.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2016, 07:58:14 PM »
Hillary is a known evil entity. 

If she becomes POTUS, we'll never have a conservative in the White House ever.  She'll pretty much dissolve the borders, by allowing all of Mexico to come to the U.S., along with millions of Syrian so-called refugees (who are really invaders).  Remember also, she'll stack the Supreme Court with left wing justices.  Plus she's no friend of Israel. 

So I think it's safe to say that four years of Hillary and conservatism will be dead. 

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2016, 08:07:46 PM »
בס''ד

They use that disclaimer to protect themselves legally. But everyone knows who they are making fun of.

Mea culpa! Thanks for the clarification Chaim!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2016, 08:42:45 PM »
Hillary is a known evil entity. 

If she becomes POTUS, we'll never have a conservative in the White House ever.  She'll pretty much dissolve the borders, by allowing all of Mexico to come to the U.S., along with millions of Syrian so-called refugees (who are really invaders).  Remember also, she'll stack the Supreme Court with left wing justices.  Plus she's no friend of Israel. 

So I think it's safe to say that four years of Hillary and conservatism will be dead.
Just so!