Author Topic: J's Witnesses  (Read 3992 times)

Joe Schmo

J's Witnesses
« on: September 14, 2007, 01:53:46 PM »
Some J's Witnesses came to my door and said they wanted to, "talk about the future."

I told them that I was a follower of Rabbi Meir Kahane and shut the door.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
Re: J's Witnesses
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2007, 02:02:09 PM »
Did they know who Kahane was?

Joe Schmo

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2007, 02:05:24 PM »
Did they know who Kahane was?

I'm not sure.

They said, "Oh, today is an important day for you."

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2007, 02:47:10 PM »
Why do Jehovah's Witnesses' meeting halls have no windows?  Very strange...
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2007, 04:56:20 PM »
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

ftf

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2007, 05:05:13 PM »
They really do follow the most bizarre religion I know of... only 144000 can ever get to heaven, and that 144000 will be the 144000 who convert the most others to their faith... How bizarre can you get?

When will the sums be done? Do they have to go to some waiting room when they die, untill all others of them are dead so the ones to goto heaven can be chosen? Do they have to wait in hell? Is it a case of getting to heaven only to be tossed out later in favour of another? Or is heaven already full?

Seriously, this is one religion that is just laughable.

(correct me if I'm wrong on my facts plz)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2007, 05:09:07 PM »
Besides they always annoy people on Sunday morning when Jews are eating and Christians are about to leave for church
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2007, 05:12:13 PM »
i went to one of their meetings   and they believe that jews and righteous gentiles are wrong....they refute the 7 laws and do not hide it.
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2007, 05:23:17 PM »
What, is it a religion?!?! :-\

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2007, 05:24:09 PM »
Hard to say :laugh:

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2007, 05:37:51 PM »

It is a cult based off of Christianity. If you read their manifesto, you will see that it has the trimmings of one.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Alexander

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2007, 05:39:25 PM »

They are a cult of Christianity. While they acknowledge Jesus Christ they hold many heretical beliefs that are incapatible with traditional Christianity. Here is a brief overview of this organization:

http://www.watchman.org/profile/jwpro.htm

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2007, 05:40:09 PM »
they go around trying to convert at the "Door Step"  i spoke to the head preacher and he is so blinkered.I saw his 10 year old son today selling their beliefs at the door...misguided i think ....and you are right,they dont have any windows in their church.
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2007, 05:40:41 PM »
J's = Jehova withness ?
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2007, 05:47:33 PM »

This is what the website said about their doctrine beliefs:

1) Since its very inception, the Watchtower has made false prophecies about the end of the world. Predicting the end in one form or another for the years 1914, 1918, 1925, 1975 and 1989 has caused its membership to maintain a steady upward trend.

2) Rejecting the medical practices of vaccinations, organ transplants and blood transfusions, the Watchtower has caused the deaths of many of its members throughout its history. Interestingly, vaccinations and organ transplants have now been acknowledged by the Watchtower as acceptable practices, contradicting their previous doctrinal position.

3) The Watchtower has maintained a long standing policy of denying its members any involvement in political causes or service in the Armed Forces.

4) Believing many customs in traditional families to be pagan in nature, the Watchtower rejects the practices of celebrating personal birthdays, Christmas, Easter, Mothers' and Fathers' day as well as most other holidays.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2007, 05:48:01 PM »
Why do you don't write their name ? J-H-O-V-A isn't the name of G-d .

They are very weird I must say .
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2007, 05:50:54 PM »

When I see them on the street, I cross to the other side.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2007, 05:53:16 PM »

They call themselves by G-d's name. If you change the J to a Y, that is how G-d's name is spelled in English. It is forbidden to ever pronounce that name of G-d. When you refer to it in Hebrew, you say Yud Key Vav Key.

Yeah, I know, i don't afraid to say J-H-O-V-A in english because it isn't god's name .
In hebrew I say HaShem or Adonai .

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2007, 05:54:46 PM »
But even that is'nt his real name it's 72 letters

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2007, 06:02:18 PM »

72, really?! Does it say that in the scriptures?

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2007, 06:04:35 PM »
When I was talking to them about HaShem I called him HaShem not j-----..they didnt get what i was saying  until i told them that as a Noahide i mustnt say his real name,{i hope im right on that one}.but Lubab said stay clear of them.They had no concept of "Noahide-law".

Offline Alexander

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2007, 06:57:05 PM »
I came across some more of their bizarre end times views:

From the Adventists Charles Russell inherited an obsession with biblical prophecy concerning the end times. When their prediction of Christ’s return to earth in 1874 proved false, Russell claimed the return was invisible, that actually the date marked Christ’s "second presence," i.e., His elevation to active kingship, the beginning of a forty-year harvest which would culminate in 1914 with the "end of the Gentile times." 1918 was to usher in the millennium.

After the failure of Russell’s prediction, Rutherford wrote that "in 1925 we can expect to witness the return of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and other stalwarts of the Tanach. They will rise again and be restored to perfect humanity in order to be the visible, lawful representatives of the new order of things on earth."8 When 1925 came and went without any sign of the Tanach prophets, the Judge decided that henceforth there would be no further "announced dates," but that "the resurrection of the dead will soon begin. By ‘soon’ we do not mean next year. But we confidently believe that it will happen before another century has passed."

Witnesses now teach that Christ’s "second presence" occurred in 1914, and that Satan was so angered at Christ’s enthronement that he entered into combat with Christ (World War I). This was cut short in 1918 when Christ "cleansed" G-d’s temple (this is variously interpreted by the Witnesses) and "re-created" the deceased (extinct) members of the anointed class, who now reign with Him in heaven. Since that date, Christ has been judging the nations, separating people into "sheep" and "goats", a process that will culminate in the Battle of Armageddon when the combat between Satan and Christ will be resumed as a world-wide holocaust. Arrayed against G-d on the side of Satan will be all organized religions, Christian and non-Christian, as represented in scriptural prophecy by the whore of Babylon. Witnesses believe this battle is imminent (hence their slogan, "Millions now living will never die!"), and that it is their mission to convert people to the "right" side, because no one who opposes G-d’s organization (the New World Society of G-d’s Witnesses) will survive this battle.

In the ensuing millennium, Satan will be bound and the vast majority of mankind will be raised from the graves with physical bodies (i.e. brought back from non-existence) and given a chance to prove their "unbreakable steadfastness" by passing various tests in order to spend eternity on the paradise earth. Clearly, for G-d’s Witnesses the judgment is based "not on deeds done in this life but on what is done during the millennium."10 At the end of the millennium the final test will come when Satan is loosed. Those who join his assault against G-d’s holy ones will be thrown with him and all his hordes into the lake of fire where they will be annihilated.

Witnesses feel compelled to prove themselves worthy to survive Armageddon. Their faithfulness is measured by their zeal in canvassing their neighborhoods and promoting their system. They distribute and sell more than 150 million books and magazines every year, in more than 55 different languages. "Passive members...are not tolerated...We are thus dealing with a movement which aims at world conquest and employs to this end vast sums of money and the most modern methods of propaganda."

- Fr. Alexey Young

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2007, 07:02:14 PM »

72, really?! Does it say that in the scriptures?
No .
It's from the Kabalah, not everyone believes it of course .

- Friedrich Nietzsche

newman

« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2007, 07:42:39 PM »
JWs are a cult, nothing more. You have to be rude!

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2007, 06:21:05 AM »
bang on Newman.