Author Topic: Trump’s Anti-Semitic Star of David Tweet Came from White Supremacist Nazi Site  (Read 747 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Not much has changed with Donald Trump.   As bad as the real left is,  Trump is no better. 

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-offers-excuse-neo-nazi-star-david-tweet-article-1.2698380

Donald Trump offers sorry excuse for his neo-Nazi Star of David tweet; Clinton campaign calls it 'blatantly anti-Semitic'

Jason Silverstein

follow

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Updated: Monday, July 4, 2016, 12:55 PM

Donald Trump finally has a response to the controversy of his Star of David tweet: It’s your mistake, not mine.

Two days after Trump tweeted — and swiftly deleted — a Hillary Clinton attack ad featuring a Star of David over a pile of money, the monster mogul on Monday fell back on the ridiculous claim that the image shows a “Sheriff’s Star.”

“Dishonest media is trying their absolute best to depict a star in a tweet as the Star of David rather than a Sheriff's Star, or plain star!” he tweeted in the morning.

He recycled the sheriff’s badge excuse after several Trump surrogates — including his fired campaign manager Corey Lewandowski — tried it out in the media over the weekend.

Donald J. Trump
✔  ‎@realDonaldTrump 

Dishonest media is trying their absolute best to depict a star in a tweet as the Star of David rather than a Sheriff's Star, or plain star!

9:42 AM - 4 Jul 2016

The GOP needs to stand up to Trump after his latest neo-Nazi nod

But Trump’s tweet failed to cover any of the ethical — or logical — gaps from his controversial tweet.

For one thing, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee didn’t explain how the image made its way from a neo-Nazi message board to his 9.4 million Twitter followers.

He offered no explanation for why he deleted the original tweet within minutes, then replaced it with an identical image, featuring a circle poorly Photoshopped over the Star of David.

 Trump's original tweet and its replacement.
(via Twitter)

 Not a Star of David.

Donald Trump's initial tweet featured a Star of David. He now says it could have been a sheriff's badge, even though such badges typically have circles on their six points.

He also seemed unaware that a sheriff’s badge — while indeed having six points — usually has circles at the end of those points, which were nowhere to be seen on the star he tweeted.

Trump’s campaign has still yet to comment on the tweet. But Clinton's campaign attacked him for it in a statement Tuesday.

"Donald Trump’s use of a blatantly anti-Semitic image from racist websites to promote his campaign would be disturbing enough, but the fact that it’s a part of a pattern should give voters major cause for concern," the presumptive Democratic nominee's campaign said.

Donald J. Trump
✔  ‎@realDonaldTrump 

Happy 4th of July! #Trump2016 #AmericaFirst https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/videos/10157254332085725/

9:32 AM - 4 Jul 2016

"Now, not only won't he apologize for it, he's peddling lies and blaming others. Trump should be condemning hate, not offering more campaign behavior and rhetoric that engages extremists."

In his second tweet with the Clinton meme, Trump used the hashtag “America First” — which he used again Monday morning in a Fourth of July tweet.

The Anti-Defamation League has repeatedly warned Trump to stop using that phrase in his campaign, since it is the name of an anti-Semitic, isolationist organization from World War II.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
As much as I don't like Donald Trump and don't trust him,  Hillary Clinton is as phony as a 3 dollar bill.  G-d willing,  a miracle will happen instead of one of these two individuals becoming President of the United States:

http://israelmatzav.blogspot.com/

Pot calls kettle black

Above is the infamous tweet that has been branded (with some justification, although I have my doubts that Trump is sharp enough to have noticed) anti-Semitic. The New York Times reports that Hillary Clinton has blasted Donald Trump for his anti-Semitic tweet.

Hillary Clinton’s campaign said on Monday that an image posted by Donald J. Trump on Twitter over the weekend that showed a photo of Mrs. Clinton against a backdrop of $100 bills and a Star of David was “blatantly anti-Semitic.”

The post accused Mrs. Clinton, the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee, of being the “most corrupt candidate ever.” But critics seized on the episode as the latest example of a longtime pattern of racially charged remarks by Mr. Trump, saying the post was meant to exploit stereotypes against Jewish people.
No, I'm not excusing Trump, and yes, I think he needs to get the neo-Nazis out of his campaign. But Hillary Clinton accusing anyone else of being an anti-Semite is rich with irony (via American Thinker).

In his book American Evita, Christopher Anderson writes.

At a time when elements of the American Left embraced the Palestinian cause and condemned Israel, Hillary was telling friends that she was "sympathetic" to the terrorist organization and admired its flamboyant leader, Yasser Arafat. When Arafat made his famous appearance before the UN General Assembly in November 1974 wearing his revolutionary uniform and his holster on his hip, Bill "was outraged like everybody else," said a Yale Law School classmate. But not Hillary, who tried to convince Bill that Arafat was a "freedom fighter" trying to free his people from their Israeli "oppressors." (1)
Of course Hillary's feelings about the PLO and Israel are only one aspect of her character, often a person's true nature is more closely revealed in a more intimate setting. In an early showcase of Hillary's diplomatic skills Christopher Anderson relates an experience that she and her future husband had during a trip to Arkansas in 1973.

It was during this trip to his home state that Bill took Hillary to meet a politically well connected friend. When they drove up to the house, Bill and Hillary noticed that a menorah-the seven branched Hebrew candelabrum (not to be confused with the more common and subtler mezuzah)-has been affixed to the front door.

"My daddy was half Jewish," explained Bill's friend. "One day when he came to visit , my daddy placed the menorah on my door because he wanted me to be proud that we were part Jewish. And I wasn't about to say no to my daddy."

To his astonishment, as soon as Hillary saw the menorah, she refused to get out of the car. "Bill walked up to me and said that she was hot and tired, but later he explained the real reason." According to the friend and another eyewitness, Bill said, "I'm sorry, but Hillary's really tight with the people in the PLO in New York. They're friends of hers, and she just doesn't feel right about the menorah." (2)
 The pot (Hillary Clinton) is calling the kettle (Donald Trump) black....
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
There is also a Disney Coloring book based on the film, Frozen with the same star on the cover.   Where is the outrage over that?