Author Topic: KFC and watermelon...  (Read 33436 times)

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: KFC and watermelon...
« Reply #75 on: September 16, 2007, 01:49:20 AM »
They probably didn't do cornbread because those biscuits (yes they're called biscuits here) are so delicious that there was no need for cornbread.  That would still be nice if they gave you the option though.  Man those biscuits with that fake honey and butter they give you slathered all over 'em are so good.   ;D

My best bet to why they never did watermelon is because there's not too high of a demand for watermelon at fast food places.  Even at some of the more "black" chicken places like Popeye's they don't offer Watermelon. 

on a random note, come to think of it I think Israelis actually love watermelon just as much as black people do. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

newman

« Reply #76 on: September 16, 2007, 01:51:37 AM »
They probably didn't do cornbread because those biscuits (yes they're called biscuits here) are so delicious that there was no need for cornbread.  That would still be nice if they gave you the option though.  Man those biscuits with that fake honey and butter they give you slathered all over 'em are so good.   ;D

My best bet to why they never did watermelon is because there's not too high of a demand for watermelon at fast food places.  Even at some of the more "black" chicken places like Popeye's they don't offer Watermelon. 

Crazy seasonal price fluctuations with fruit, too.

Deserts are a recent thing at KFC I suppose.

Erica

« Reply #77 on: September 16, 2007, 09:19:18 PM »
And you won't like this... ____ You!

Let me remind you that that type of language and personal insults are not permitted on JTF.

What language, Yacov? There is nothing in that blank line...it could be ANY word, really...just thought I'd leave it to imagination.

By the way, while you're warning me about personal insults, get on the rest of the boardmates about their use of 'fag','bastard', and any other insult they've used.

newman

« Reply #78 on: September 16, 2007, 09:33:36 PM »

Let me remind you that that type of language and personal insults are not permitted on JTF.

What language, Yacov? There is nothing in that blank line...it could be ANY word, really...just thought I'd leave it to imagination.

By the way, while you're warning me about personal insults, get on the rest of the boardmates about their use of 'fag','bastard', and any other insult they've used.
'Bastard' is a proper word as found in the dictionary. 'Fag' is a biblical metaphore.

Insults are to be directed against groups on this forum (like we do), not against forum members (like you did).

kellymaureen

« Reply #79 on: September 16, 2007, 09:34:48 PM »
I always thought of cornbread more of a southern thing than a black thing....and I LOVE cornbread lol cant get good cornbread up here at all....and grits, not sure why but Ive loved them since I was little, looked forward mostly to our winter trips to Florida because I knew I would be getting grits for 2 weeks ;D

Erica

« Reply #80 on: September 16, 2007, 09:36:46 PM »

'Bastard' is a proper word as found in the dictionary. 'Fag' is a biblical metaphore.

Insults are to be directed against groups on this forum (like we do), not against forum members (like you did).
So when you call me stupid or an idiot, that's not an insult? I know I mean to insult YOU when I call you those names...but miraculously Yacov never comes in here reminding YOU of what to say or what not to say. Explain that.

newman

« Reply #81 on: September 16, 2007, 09:40:07 PM »

So when you call me stupid or an idiot, that's not an insult? I know I mean to insult YOU when I call you those names...but miraculously Yacov never comes in here reminding YOU of what to say or what not to say. Explain that.

I call you 'stupid' when you continually fail to comprehend the meaning of posts written in plain english.

You saying "F___ you" to somebody is a different matter. But you'll fail to comprehend that too, I suppose.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #82 on: September 16, 2007, 09:56:26 PM »
I LOVE cornbread lol cant get good cornbread up here at all....and grits, not sure why but Ive loved them since I was little, looked forward mostly to our winter trips to Florida because I knew I would be getting grits for 2 weeks ;D

Cornbread is the bizomb!

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #83 on: September 16, 2007, 10:24:00 PM »

If you don't like it here, leave!  Are you trying to prove something to yourself ("I withstood the Joos for 6 months!")?

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

newman

« Reply #84 on: September 16, 2007, 11:34:12 PM »

Bastard is not a curse word. It is an English word that means someone born out of wedlock. In Judaism however, a bastard is only if the woman cheated on her husband to get pregnant. Other babies born out of wedlock are just illegitimate.

Fag is permitted becuase it is wrong to be homosexual.

Faggot is also a biblical metaphore from the christian Bible.....

"They are as faggots pulled from the fire"....can't remember the chapter.

Erica

« Reply #85 on: September 17, 2007, 12:21:21 AM »

I call you 'stupid' when you continually fail to comprehend the meaning of posts written in plain english.

You saying "F___ you" to somebody is a different matter. But you'll fail to comprehend that too, I suppose.
Only I didn't say F____ You... I said... ________YOU!!!

Erica

« Reply #86 on: September 17, 2007, 12:24:31 AM »

Bastard is not a curse word. It is an English word that means someone born out of wedlock. In Judaism however, a bastard is only if the woman cheated on her husband to get pregnant. Other babies born out of wedlock are just illegitimate.

... You don't have a heaven or hell to put anyone in so you can't say its wrong, as if there is a law against being homosexual. There are religious texts that say that homosexuality is immoral... yes, but the scripture "Judge not, lest YE be judged." still stands.  Fag is as offensive a term as any other insult. You sound ignorant allowing one insult but barring another.

newman

« Reply #87 on: September 17, 2007, 12:26:56 AM »

... You don't have a heaven or hell to put anyone in so you can't say its wrong, as if there is a law against being homosexual. There are religious texts that say that homosexuality is immoral... yes, but the scripture "Judge not, lest YE be judged." still stands.  Fag is as offensive a term as any other insult. You sound ignorant allowing one insult but barring another.
This is a Torah forum. Faggotry is a crime.

PS: You're taking a Torah clause out of context. A learned Jew will explain that one.

Erica

« Reply #88 on: September 17, 2007, 12:27:53 AM »

The bible referrs to "Faggots' as "a bundle of sticks or twigs, especially wood to be burned as fuel." Did you ACTUALLY think a "Faggot" meant a homosexual man? I'm laughing SO HARD at you! :D :D

Erica

« Reply #89 on: September 17, 2007, 12:28:30 AM »

This is a Torah forum. Faggotry is a crime.

PS: You're taking a Torah clause out of context. A learned Jew will explain that one.
BURNING WOOD isn't a crime man. LOL

newman

« Reply #90 on: September 17, 2007, 12:33:20 AM »

The bible referrs to "Faggots' as "a bundle of sticks or twigs, especially wood to be burned as fuel." Did you ACTUALLY think a "Faggot" meant a homosexual man? I'm laughing SO HARD at you! :D :D
OMG, you are dumb!!!!

The bible is using 'faggots' (yes I know the literal meaning) as a metaphore for queers.

Did you learn about 'metaphores' in your AA degree?

Erica

« Reply #91 on: September 17, 2007, 12:46:11 AM »

OMG, you are dumb!!!!

The bible is using 'faggots' (yes I know the literal meaning) as a metaphore for queers.

The bible is NOT using 'faggots' to discribe homosexual people. You are as bad as the KKK. Misconstruing and twisting everying in the bible to suit your need to be right. Faggots in the bible are STICKS USED FOR BURNING.

I SERIOUSLY doubt that someone was taking a homosexual out of the fire in that scripture. You sound stupid.

Nothing about me is Affirmative Action. And you KNOW I'm against it. Don't call me AA again.

newman

« Reply #92 on: September 17, 2007, 12:50:07 AM »

OMG, you are dumb!!!!

The bible is NOT using 'faggots' to discribe homosexual people. You are as bad as the KKK. Misconstruing and twisting everying in the bible to suit your need to be right. Faggots in the bible are STICKS USED FOR BURNING.

I SERIOUSLY doubt that someone was taking a homosexual out of the fire in that scripture. You sound stupid.

Nothing about me is Affirmative Action. And you KNOW I'm against it. Don't call me AA again.
IT'S A METAPHORE, DUMMY!!!!!!!

The bible passage is talking about sodomites and describes them as 'faggots pulled from the fire'!!!!!

Like a 'whale of a ballgame'. That doesn't mean the ballgame was a sea mammal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHEEESH!!!!!!!!!!!!

You ARE doing an AA degree! ::)

Erica

« Reply #93 on: September 17, 2007, 12:53:03 AM »

OMG, you are dumb!!!!

The bible passage is talking about sodomites and describes them as 'faggots pulled from the fire'!!!!!

Like a 'whale of a ballgame'. That doesn't mean the ballgame was a sea mammal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHEEESH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm NOT. But I'll tell you what you're doing. You are further proving how much of a biggot you are.

Edit...
Male chauvinists say that there are passages in the bible that say that the woman is weaker than the man and that she is to stay in the kitchen, barefoot and pregnant. I have YET to read that passage in the Bible. lol What you said is no different. YOU are the only person likening homosexuals with twigs in the Bible.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 01:05:58 AM by Erica »

newman

« Reply #94 on: September 17, 2007, 12:55:49 AM »
[q
OMG, you are dumb!!!!

uote author=newman link=topic=8796.msg85980#msg85980 date=1190003600]

SHEEESH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm NOT. But I'll tell you what you're doing. You are further prooving how much of a bigot you are.
[/quote]
Just admit you didn't understand what a metaphore is.

Erica

« Reply #95 on: September 17, 2007, 01:07:07 AM »
[q
OMG, you are dumb!!!!

uote author=newman link=topic=8796.msg85980#msg85980 date=1190003600]

SHEEESH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm NOT. But I'll tell you what you're doing. You are further prooving how much of a bigot you are.
Just admit you didn't understand what a metaphore is.
[/quote]I DO know what  a metaphore is, newman. YOU are the only one using them..not the Bible. Why dont' you find that scripture you 'read' it from?

The metaphore is that the Sodomites were removed from the situation like faggots from a fire. That dosen't mean that the BIble calls homosexuals faggots. You are deeply disturbed.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 01:09:55 AM by Erica »

newman

« Reply #96 on: September 17, 2007, 01:12:55 AM »
I DO know what  a metaphore is, newman. YOU are the only one using them..not the Bible. Why dont' you find that scripture you 'read' it from?

The metaphore is that the Sodomites were removed from the situation like faggots from a fire. That dosen't mean that the BIble calls homosexuals faggots. You are deeply disturbed.
THAT'S WHY "FAGGOT" IS A METAPHORE TODAY, DUMMY!!!!!!!!

They were LIKENED to them in the bible!!!!!!!!!!

Erica

« Reply #97 on: September 17, 2007, 01:16:06 AM »
I DO know what  a metaphore is, newman. YOU are the only one using them..not the Bible. Why dont' you find that scripture you 'read' it from?

The BIBLE didn't call homosexuals faggots, idiots like YOU did. Just because a word is in the bible doesn't mean that it should be turned around and made into an insult to people today. So it looks like YOU are the Dummy!

newman

« Reply #98 on: September 17, 2007, 01:19:36 AM »

The BIBLE didn't call homosexuals faggots, idiots like YOU did. Just because a word is in the bible doesn't mean that it should be turned around and made into an insult to people today. So it looks like YOU are the Dummy!
I didn't say the christian bible called them that. They likened them to them. BECAUSE of that, 'faggot' BECAME a metaphore for queers CENTURIES ago!!!!! Thus; it's a 'biblical metaphore'!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't invent the saying yesterday....it's CENTURIES old!!!!!!!

Get it now????

Erica

« Reply #99 on: September 17, 2007, 01:23:11 AM »

I didn't say the christian bible called them that. They likened them to them. BECAUSE of that, 'faggot' BECAME a metaphore for queers CENTURIES ago!!!!! Thus; it's a 'biblical metaphore'!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't invent the saying yesterday....it's CENTURIES old!!!!!!!

Get it now????
Like I SAID, IDIOTS LIKE YOU turned that word into what it is now. Gay use to mean happy. Faggot use to mean sticks gathered for fire. Queer use to mean strange. And a Dike use to mean a barrior or obstacle meant to keep something out. People with nothing more to do than turn innocent words into obscenities created that.