Author Topic: Trump Good for Jews, Israel and America  (Read 13004 times)

Offline Yiddishekop

• New JTFer
Re: Trump Good for Jews, Israel and America
« Reply #75 on: August 17, 2016, 10:54:53 AM »
The fact that Cruz came in second was only due to the fact that the first 15 were dead in the water from day one... I was all in for Cruz early on in fact I almost considered not voting if Bush or Rubio were to gain the nomination... I was not even paying attention to Trump much until it became clear that Cruz was just not going to make it... I have to say I have honestly warmed up to Trump... His platform is something I could live with and he has promised to appoint constructionist court justices... His website is quite clear... I do believe he wants to try and make things better... I have lived through 8 years of the Clinton's and I do not want them around again for another 8 more... Once the supreme court goes far left with Clinton appointments it will be 30 years before there could be any reversal... I don't know about you but by that time I really don't think I will be around or even care... I respect your opinion on Cruz but for one thing I don't think if Clinton goes in she is only going to last 4 years... For another thing I just don't think Cruz has what it takes to gain higher office... I have not come by many people that have a favorable opinion of him... It's  not that he is not smart and would be able to do the day to day tasks of a president it's that he is unable to bond with the people and is unable to sell his ideas to people outside of his support base...  I understand your position but you have to understand mine...  I do not wish to see the Clinton's back in office... We can't afford to wait 4 years or even 8 years for Cruz to find himself.

you can't spell because you're an idiot

Offline Yiddishekop

• New JTFer
« Reply #76 on: August 17, 2016, 11:03:07 AM »
The fact that Cruz came in second was only due to the fact that the first 15 were dead in the water from day one... I was all in for Cruz early on in fact I almost considered not voting if Bush or Rubio were to gain the nomination... I was not even paying attention to Trump much until it became clear that Cruz was just not going to make it... I have to say I have honestly warmed up to Trump... His platform is something I could live with and he has promised to appoint constructionist court justices... His website is quite clear... I do believe he wants to try and make things better... I have lived through 8 years of the Clinton's and I do not want them around again for another 8 more... Once the supreme court goes far left with Clinton appointments it will be 30 years before there could be any reversal... I don't know about you but by that time I really don't think I will be around or even care... I respect your opinion on Cruz but for one thing I don't think if Clinton goes in she is only going to last 4 years... For another thing I just don't think Cruz has what it takes to gain higher office... I have not come by many people that have a favorable opinion of him... It's  not that he is not smart and would be able to do the day to day tasks of a president it's that he is unable to bond with the people and is unable to sell his ideas to people outside of his support base...  I understand your position but you have to understand mine...  I do not wish to see the Clinton's back in office... We can't afford to wait 4 years or even 8 years for Cruz to find himself.

the only reason you like trump is that you are both retards who cannot spell for s/h!t

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #77 on: August 17, 2016, 11:33:10 AM »
the only reason you like trump is that you are both retards who cannot spell for s/h!t
Have mercy  :::D Your right I can't spell for sh=t and whats more I could not care less... You spend 45 minutes here and you already know Chiam's voting habits... I smell a rat  :::D Something tells me you either have a split personality or you possibly don't even exist :P
:dance: TRUMP 2016 MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!  :dance:
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #78 on: August 17, 2016, 04:22:20 PM »
No need to be nasty.  Relax.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #79 on: August 18, 2016, 08:20:55 AM »
All of us are contacting the Trump campaign about our borders being secured,  and supporting Israel.  He had better listen to us!

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #80 on: August 18, 2016, 08:23:25 AM »
I was for Cruz too, but he was the only one who was really fighting the left until Trump came along and then Trump started saying exactly what needs to happen to bring this country back and he is strong on national security....How in the heck did we get to the point of totally bowing down to our enemies....Obama is a muslim and has enabled the spread of ISIS.   He and Hillary are one in the same.  She is not a relevant option and shes not in good health either...her future is questionable after that concusion and stroke.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #81 on: August 18, 2016, 10:46:15 AM »
my comment was directed at the retard "cjd."  he can't spell

Dude...even though we have disagreements with him on Trump, it doesn't give you the right to talk to him like that.. Quit it or I'll have you thrown out.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #82 on: August 18, 2016, 03:17:11 PM »
This thread has turned into name calling and foul language. I'm locking it.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim