Author Topic: Trump Good for Jews, Israel and America  (Read 13003 times)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Trump Good for Jews, Israel and America
« on: August 03, 2016, 07:54:34 PM »

- August 01, 2016 -
Trump Good for Jews, Israel and America

Atlanta Jewish Times

"There are three major reasons why Donald Trump is the best candidate for Jews, Israel and America: He will secure the borders to stop illegal immigration, fight Islamic terror, and assist Israel in negotiating her own peace deal with Palestinians, not imposing a solution."

Donald Trump is dedicated to these three important issues, which is why he is the best candidate for us all. He will support Israel in negotiations and will make sure that their protection is secured just like it is in our country. Hillary Clinton supports policies that will compromise the safety of America and all her allies, not just for Jews, but for all Americans.

The answer to who to vote for seems very simple.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Trump Good for Jews, Israel and America
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2016, 08:15:42 PM »
It's in the news he might drop out.  I hope he fights to the bitter end.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2016, 08:18:10 PM »
If he drops out does someone else get to step up for the Republican party?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2016, 08:22:46 PM »
If he drops out does someone else get to step up for the Republican party?

Well, they were saying on some news clip that someone else from the republican party can take his place.   Hopefully he won't quit.  It's probably a 50 /50 chance he will quit if he thinks he has no way to win.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2016, 08:26:28 PM »
It's in the news he might drop out.  I hope he fights to the bitter end.
Yes to the bitter end... It's a combination of the liberal media and the Republican establishment that is pushing this idea... I don't think Trump will give in... This is the last round up... Once Trump gets past this it might be clear sailing to the presidency...

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2016, 08:26:34 PM »
I would like to see a candidate running for the President of the United States to say that even if Israel is willing to try to negotiate a ' peace deal'  with the Fakestinians,  the U.S. isn't going to aid in the process because of the history and ongoing support of terrorism by the Fakestinians.   This would be the sensible course for the United States.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2016, 08:28:35 PM »
I would like to see a candidate running for the President of the United States to say that even if Israel is willing to try to negotiate a ' peace deal'  with the Fakestinians,  the U.S. isn't going to aid in the process because of the history and ongoing support of terrorism by the Fakestinians.   This would be the sensible course for the United States.   
Who would that be?  Jeb Bush? :::D

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2016, 08:32:57 PM »
Who would that be?  Jeb Bush? :::D

I'm not aware of any Presidential candidate taking this approach past or present.  But this would be what a truly great leader would do.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2016, 08:37:18 PM »
I'm not aware of any Presidential candidate taking this approach past or present.  But this would be what a truly great leader would do.
At this point your getting Trump or Hillary pick your poison... Anyone that comes after Trump it will be as if Hillary is running unopposed.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2016, 08:40:14 PM »
Yes to the bitter end... It's a combination of the liberal media and the Republican establishment that is pushing this idea... I don't think Trump will give in... This is the last round up... Once Trump gets past this it might be clear sailing to the presidency...
He's losing. The more he talks, the more support he loses, day by day!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2016, 08:40:35 PM »
At this point your getting Trump or Hillary pick your poison... Anyone that comes after Trump it will be as if Hillary is running unopposed.

I think you're right.   Nobody thought he would get this far.  I think he has a 50/50 chance to win.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2016, 08:42:46 PM »
If Trump goes out it will be Bush Romney or the like how is this any better than Trump?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2016, 08:45:58 PM »
Well get ready for Hillary and Israel better get ready to shrink to it 7 mile borders there is no other solution.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2016, 08:47:11 PM »
Well get ready for Hillary and Israel better get ready to shrink to it 7 mile borders there is no other solution.
I know.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2016, 08:48:10 PM »
You post threads like this, and expect us to believe you were not on Trump's crotch from day one. Give it up. I may be dumb but I am not an inbecile.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2016, 08:48:38 PM »
If Trump goes out it will be Bush Romney or the like how is this any better than Trump?
Trump is way more liberal on some things compared to them.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2016, 08:50:03 PM »

At least with Bush and Romney,  you know what you are getting.   They are obviously not the solution though but I would vote for either against Hillary Clinton.   

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2016, 08:52:42 PM »
You post threads like this, and expect us to believe you were not on Trump's crotch from day one. Give it up. I may be dumb but I am not an inbecile.
No need to turn this into a fight, this is a discussion.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2016, 08:53:35 PM »
Trump is way more liberal on some things compared to them.
I am a card carrying Republican for almost 40 years and I tell you Romney and Bush are no better than Trump... I think animals like that have actually pushed Trump to the right.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2016, 08:57:28 PM »
Are you trying to convince the gullible and lull the suspicious :::D 

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2016, 09:01:47 PM »
At least with Bush and Romney,  you know what you are getting.   They are obviously not the solution though but I would vote for either against Hillary Clinton.
Not me... I turn my nose up at both offerings... The worst part of the picture is I actually supported them in the past. >:(

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2016, 09:20:27 PM »
Why must you keeping bringing up Trump's private parts?  It's very weird.

Please stop winding up the more rabid twin.   :::D

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2016, 09:27:32 PM »
Why must you keeping bringing up Trump's private parts?  It's very weird.

Please stop winding up the more rabid twin.   :::D

I'll say... It's just not right. :o

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2016, 09:31:06 PM »
The more support the media tells you he is losing.  We now trust the propaganda machine.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2016, 09:33:20 PM »
I am a card carrying Republican for almost 40 years and I tell you Romney and Bush are no better than Trump... I think animals like that have actually pushed Trump to the right.
He just called for an increase in the minimum wage and a trillion dollar stimulus for infrastructure..... didn't we already do a stimulus for infrastructure? Also tariffs are really bad for America!