Author Topic: Trump Good for Jews, Israel and America  (Read 13005 times)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Trump Good for Jews, Israel and America
« Reply #50 on: August 06, 2016, 09:42:27 AM »
For the record, my taunting succeeded in getting cjd to admit he supported Trump from the beginning, in the other thread.
For the record, YOU are an imbecile.
For the record Dr. Dan.  I know you are the voice of reason but...in his own words  Stinks has been TAUNTING. 
So, this is what we are reduced to .  A bully.  Who doesn't want to get his facts straight.  A bully who wants to win brownie points for being the attack dog. 
I don't know how YOU got to CJD admitting to something that isn't true.  Oh...in your own mind.  Much like YOUR candidate Clinton.  If you stick to your guns.  Eventually, you win.  Okay.  Hollow victory.
I would think that JTF could handle a difference in opinion.  How will they stand against Clinton or Trump?  Just by having a one sided discussion. Whatever.
I'm glad that JTF is now saying Clinton is as equally (if not more in my opinion) dangerous for the country as Trump.  For a minute, I thought I was in an alternate universe.  Except for YOU Stinks.  You are going to show the twins a thing or two when Clinton wins.  Have no fear.  You can get back to calling most Jews self-hating and preparing for black history month.  Since you have the all seeing eye into evil.  I know those special powers come from you being an evangelical Christian.
                                                                                                                              ~twin 2~
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #51 on: August 06, 2016, 06:31:52 PM »
:usa+israel:                                                                                                      :fist:

After not too much pondering, I've come to the conclusion that in view of this
 nightmarish scenario we have in front of us, the bottom line, final analysis for
 me and should be the course of action for all of us is to stay out of this madness
 and like the great eb22 has advocated, write in the phenomenal Ted Cruz!

The problem with this is that when the head comes out of the sand the world will have had moved on
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #52 on: August 06, 2016, 10:14:33 PM »

The problem with this is that when the head comes out of the sand the world will have had moved on
Did you hear what Trump said yesterday? He freaking said he wants to team up with Russia, HELL NO!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #53 on: August 06, 2016, 11:53:17 PM »
Trump is praising Putin and Putin is praising Trump. Obviously both of them want that Hillary should win. I do not know the reason behind this.

There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #54 on: August 07, 2016, 01:24:24 AM »
Trump is praising Putin and Putin is praising Trump. Obviously both of them want that Hillary should win. I do not know the reason behind this.

In the case of Putin, maybe the Clinton Foundation has something to do with it?

• Silver Star JTF Member
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #57 on: August 07, 2016, 03:42:06 PM »
Trump vs a REAL Honey Badger

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #58 on: August 07, 2016, 04:17:57 PM »
I don't think Trump wants the system to collapse like it will under Hillary and Obama.  They are united with Islam in their agenda.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #59 on: August 09, 2016, 07:15:28 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                       :fist:

Hitlery, Chump nor Gayry Johnson will be any good for Jews, Israel or 'America'  >:( :o

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #60 on: August 10, 2016, 12:58:58 PM »
poppy..Did I say you were the one taunting?  Seriously...any taunting to each other is useless...

Debate and don't defame..that' goes for everyone here who has a major disagreement.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #61 on: August 10, 2016, 01:05:46 PM »
Trump is the Bibi of America and Hillary is Herzog of America.  You can pick your poison.

There was a time when we thought that the enemy of our enemy was our friend...Sometimes, they are still the enemy and sometimes the enemy of our enemy needs to fight each other and kill each other off while we stay out of it.

America should do what is best for America..in its own self interest.  Therefore, there should be no surprise when America chooses alliances with the enemies of Israel..that is in no one's self interest except heathons and Jew haters.

I am more interested in Israel helping Jews and Jews helping Israel to be the Jewish state and not the state of the Jews.  Therefore, it doesn't matter who becomes president.  America is going down a bad path; and so is Israel since it also tries to emulate America instead of the Torah.

Chaim is right; no matter who wins, we will fight the president from day one.  Both are bad; both are poison; and there is no such thing as good bad and good poison. It's that simple.

Just realize that it is quite possible that one might be judged by Gd for who he/she chooses in an election.  If you know both are very bad; don't pick the winner...write in Ted Cruz..vote your conscience.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #62 on: August 11, 2016, 11:21:39 AM »
Trump is also an integral part of the Hillary camp. The common objective of all of them was to defeat the righteous Cruz. Now that objective being achieved the election is practically over.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #63 on: August 11, 2016, 07:11:46 PM »
Trump is also an integral part of the Hillary camp. The common objective of all of them was to defeat the righteous Cruz. Now that objective being achieved the election is practically over.
Have mercy  :::D Who needs the righteous Ted Cruz when we have the great Hillary & Bill Clinton... Roosevelt almost got his 16 years the Clinton's want theirs  :o

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #64 on: August 11, 2016, 07:18:50 PM »
Have mercy  :::D Who needs the righteous Ted Cruz when we have the great Hillary & Bill Clinton... Roosevelt almost got his 16 years the Clinton's want theirs  :o

Huh?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #66 on: August 15, 2016, 03:33:21 PM »
US citizens in Israel rallying for Trump
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/216445

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #67 on: August 15, 2016, 05:23:01 PM »
US citizens in Israel rallying for Trump
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/216445

Wow, a whole 4 people!  What an impressive gathering...

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #68 on: August 15, 2016, 10:04:43 PM »
You said it!
Syyuge was quite clear, it's not his fault some of us are too dense to get him, right Stallion? Time to go back to the barn and eat your hay. You should be used to it, your blinders were never taken off to begin with.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #69 on: August 16, 2016, 06:39:15 AM »
Syyuge was quite clear, it's not his fault some of us are too dense to get him, right Stallion? Time to go back to the barn and eat your hay. You should be used to it, your blinders were never taken off to begin with.
Talky Tina no disc change yet? Tell the programmer the one your working with is defective it's causing you to say silly things and make a jackazz  out of yourself.... Speak for  yourself about being dense... Despite what your defective programing tells you we are not all in the same boat ... I understood the  point Syyuge was making  I did not necessarily agree with it...  The only way Cruz could ever win the primary or general election was if he was running unopposed and even then there would be a question due to low voter turnout :::D Thank G-d for my blinders because with the ever increasing levels of stupidity you come up with I badly need them... Back to my stall Talky but it won't be for hay... It's steak, Shrimp, and pork loins by the dozens...  Topped off with just the right amount of adult beverages... You have a nice day :laugh: 

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #70 on: August 16, 2016, 03:48:33 PM »
The only way Cruz could ever win the primary or general election was if he was running unopposed and even then there would be a question due to low voter turnout :::D

Ted Cruz finished 2nd out of 17 Republican candidates in the 2016 Republican Primary Process.   If Cruz can't even win a primary, which I strongly disagree with,   what does that say about the other 15 candidates that finished behind him?   

Ronald Reagan lost in the 1976 Republican Primary process to Gerald Ford and went on to win the 1980 Presidential General Election convincingly.   Cruz is far from finished.    If Donald Trump continues to implode,  Cruz will look that much more appealing in 2020 after not endorsing Trump in Cleveland last month. 
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #71 on: August 16, 2016, 04:43:38 PM »
Ted Cruz finished 2nd out of 17 Republican candidates in the 2016 Republican Primary Process.   If Cruz can't even win a primary, which I strongly disagree with,   what does that say about the other 15 candidates that finished behind him?   

Ronald Reagan lost in the 1976 Republican Primary process to Gerald Ford and went on to win the 1980 Presidential General Election convincingly.   Cruz is far from finished.    If Donald Trump continues to implode,  Cruz will look that much more appealing in 2020 after not endorsing Trump in Cleveland last month. 
The fact that Cruz came in second was only due to the fact that the first 15 were dead in the water from day one... I was all in for Cruz early on in fact I almost considered not voting if Bush or Rubio were to gain the nomination... I was not even paying attention to Trump much until it became clear that Cruz was just not going to make it... I have to say I have honestly warmed up to Trump... His platform is something I could live with and he has promised to appoint constructionist court justices... His website is quite clear... I do believe he wants to try and make things better... I have lived through 8 years of the Clinton's and I do not want them around again for another 8 more... Once the supreme court goes far left with Clinton appointments it will be 30 years before there could be any reversal... I don't know about you but by that time I really don't think I will be around or even care... I respect your opinion on Cruz but for one thing I don't think if Clinton goes in she is only going to last 4 years... For another thing I just don't think Cruz has what it takes to gain higher office... I have not come by many people that have a favorable opinion of him... It's  not that he is not smart and would be able to do the day to day tasks of a president it's that he is unable to bond with the people and is unable to sell his ideas to people outside of his support base...  I understand your position but you have to understand mine...  I do not wish to see the Clinton's back in office... We can't afford to wait 4 years or even 8 years for Cruz to find himself.

Offline Yiddishekop

• New JTFer
« Reply #72 on: August 17, 2016, 10:35:46 AM »
cjd, your inability to spell shows that you are mentally retarded
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 10:55:30 AM by Yiddishekop »

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #73 on: August 17, 2016, 10:44:44 AM »