Author Topic: On Friday 09\09\2016 I got a Call and a Visit from a Special FBI agent.......  (Read 1365 times)

Offline A-S-H-E-R

• Junior JTFer
On Friday 09\09\2016 I got a Call and a Visit from a Special FBI agent notifying me that I should avoid traveling to Israel since the authorities there are planning to arrest me as soon as I land , It was a courtesy visit

I didn't called his number that he left on the voicemail message because at first I thought it was a scam or a prank , I called the headquarter of the FBI and asked them about his name and if  they are looking to talk to me , they connected me to him in like 2 minutes , than I knew it was real 

Any thoughts ? I was wondering why didn't he wanted to tell me that on the phone and wanted to meet in person , not that I cared but kinda odd

Thanks

Asher

On the ZELLO APP : asheriko

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I can't give you legal advice. You should be cautious. I think you could get arrested and if you were in Israel when said publications took place you probably would have been arrested. Then even if there is nothing that can get you convicted in a trial  they could pursue to press jurges and put you to trial anyway, it's on the tax payers' tap so why should they care. . . you probably need legal advice from a qualified source. perhaps you can try to contact חוננו ?

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Your situation was on Arutz Sheva earlier.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline A-S-H-E-R

• Junior JTFer
I have no plans visiting Israel in the next 20 years so it's not an issue
It's just amazing how Right wing activist and Left wing activist are being treated so differently
There is no real freedom in Israel, It's a concentration camp that being lead by the high supreme court (Bagatz)

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Do you think Israel can be granted an extradition order against you?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
What happened?  Did I miss something?  Pm me
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline A-S-H-E-R

• Junior JTFer
No Zelhar , they can't do much as I didn't break any laws here in the USA , I am a U.S Citizen , they can't touch me

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
That's a relief. I think.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline A-S-H-E-R

• Junior JTFer
If the Israeli Regime is upset with me it means I'm doing a good job (---: