Author Topic: The second 2016 debate  (Read 1340 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
The second 2016 debate
« on: October 09, 2016, 10:59:20 AM »
What do you think should happen in tonight's second presidental debate?

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: The second 2016 debate
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2016, 11:31:27 AM »
Donald Trump should announce that he's no longer running for President.    Anything less than that would make the debate and the ongoing Presidential Campaign a continuing disaster.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2016, 03:41:21 PM »
Donald Trump should announce that he's no longer running for President.    Anything less than that would make the debate and the ongoing Presidential Campaign a continuing disaster.
With or without Trump the outcome is a disaster... I don't see how Hillary is any better with the tons of baggage she has and now even in  poor health... Once she goes down you will have that filthy fruit Kaine.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2016, 08:13:59 PM »
With or without Trump the outcome is a disaster... I don't see how Hillary is any better with the tons of baggage she has and now even in  poor health... Once she goes down you will have that filthy fruit Kaine.

Hillary Clinton and Tim Kaine aren't any better.  But Donald Trump isn't any better than them,  which speaks volumes of how bad Trump is.

The only candidate on any of the 4 tickets that are polling the highest that's acceptable on this end is Mike Pence.  If Donald Trump says he's dropping out,  I very likely will vote for Pence.   Otherwise,  I still plan on writing in Ted Cruz.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2016, 10:14:35 PM »
Hillary Clinton and Tim Kaine aren't any better.  But Donald Trump isn't any better than them,  which speaks volumes of how bad Trump is.

The only candidate on any of the 4 tickets that are polling the highest that's acceptable on this end is Mike Pence.  If Donald Trump says he's dropping out,  I very likely will vote for Pence.   Otherwise,  I still plan on writing in Ted Cruz.
I've been waiting almost 30 years to see someone call out the Clinton's face to face..
So, now Trump can lose for all I care.
Finally, someone has given her the business in public. 
Loved seeing those women sitting there viewing the debate.
There is Pence on the Trump ticket.  Look who steps in if Hillary has to vacate the presidency.  A clown.
I believe I will vote for Trump.  But I respect your decision not to.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2016, 10:49:14 PM »
Have mercy  :::D Hillary finally got her comeuppances  :dance: I was losing hope at the start but but before long I was waiting for her to keel over  :) Whatever the outcome Trump was clearly the winner tonight.
:dance: Trump For President 2016 Make America Great Again  :dance: 
« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 11:08:21 PM by cjd »

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2016, 11:55:42 PM »
I've been waiting almost 30 years to see someone call out the Clinton's face to face..
So, now Trump can lose for all I care.
Finally, someone has given her the business in public. 
Loved seeing those women sitting there viewing the debate.
There is Pence on the Trump ticket.  Look who steps in if Hillary has to vacate the presidency.  A clown.
I believe I will vote for Trump.  But I respect your decision not to.

Though Hillary Clinton should have been called out a long time ago,   it would have been far better if the Republicans had a candidate that called her out,  without the massive baggage of Donald Trump.    If John McCain would have gone on the Offensive in 2008,  Barack Hussein Obama might never have occupied  the oval office.   If Mitt Romney would have gone on the Offensive in 2012,   Obama might have been defeated despite massive voter fraud.    The Republicans need someone who can stand up to the likes of Obama and Hillary Clinton.  But not someone who has to defend his personal behavior and positions that are very dangerous to the future of the United States.     An example of the latter is Donald Trump's comments on nuclear weapons falling into the hands of the Saudis and some other nations that currently don't have them.   

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2016, 02:39:39 AM »
Even though Trump is an evil piece of garbage and doesn't have much of a shot at winning...

If he does win somehow, I hope he keeps his promise about throwing Hillary in jail.

I doubt he keeps any of his promises.

Eric Holder is all upset about it:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/eric-holder-donald-trump_us_57fb08c9e4b068ecb5dfafd4
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2016, 06:39:51 AM »
Though Hillary Clinton should have been called out a long time ago,   it would have been far better if the Republicans had a candidate that called her out,  without the massive baggage of Donald Trump.    If John McCain would have gone on the Offensive in 2008,  Barack Hussein Obama might never have occupied  the oval office.   If Mitt Romney would have gone on the Offensive in 2012,   Obama might have been defeated despite massive voter fraud.    The Republicans need someone who can stand up to the likes of Obama and Hillary Clinton.  But not someone who has to defend his personal behavior and positions that are very dangerous to the future of the United States.     An example of the latter is Donald Trump's comments on nuclear weapons falling into the hands of the Saudis and some other nations that currently don't have them.
The ship has sailed many moons ago on people turning their nose up on issues of personal behavior... The list of offenders is quite long JFK, LBJ, Carter had lust in his hart  :::D and the winner of the brass ring Bill Clinton... The public is use to this by now and as for me as long as they are not doing it on my time or in my oval office it's not a problem... So now that that baggage is out of the way politicians like McCain, Romney and also Cruz are just to meek to deal with the likes of a Clinton... Moreover they are all of the same political system... As for the Saudis and Japan countries like this don't need Trump to gain nuclear weapons they could have had them for some time now if they desired them... How much longer do people expect Japan to be target practice for North Korea without the potential to respond... As much as some  people here will disagree Trump is looking to be the right man for the time.
Hillary For Prison 2017

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2016, 06:51:43 AM »
I agree. Thanks to the weaklings McCain and Romney we had 8 years of Obama.  McCain didn't lose because of Palin.  Poor woman took the fall for his weakness.   He might have  been a POW, but he had no fight.  And Trump has baggage.  And maybe that is what allowed him to punch back.  I thought... it's over. First question last night.  So did Hillary.  She looked like Cheshire cat  I am glad she and that witchy moderator got the business.  I won't lie. I only wish my Dad was alive to see it.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline rightwingjew

• New JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2016, 07:17:03 PM »
saw highlights of this debate on youtube.  he utterly destroyed and humiliated her.  great line, "because you'd be in jail."  utter domination