Author Topic: What is Kahanism?  (Read 12696 times)

Offline Israeli Mouse

• Full JTFer
Re: What is Kahanism?
« Reply #50 on: September 12, 2007, 01:02:50 AM »
You might want to look up the word then. There is no two ways to define it. Paganism = any deity who is not HASHEM. And thats that, there is no two ways about it.
"Let us not suffer from a national amnesia that causes us to forget who and what we are."

-  Rav Kahane zt''l

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #51 on: September 12, 2007, 08:36:20 AM »
There is no question that Islam sprouted from Pagan roots and intermixed its beliefs with Judaism via its bastardized version of the Torah.  This also can be said for Christianity as well.  One could further argue that the concept of the "Trinity" also constitues both Paganism and Polytheism.

You are right, there is only one HaShem and there can be made a very good arguement that the Muslims do worship Him but with their own texts by saying that Allah did NOT rest on the seventh day, while HaShem states clearly He did, one could conclude that this Allah is not HaShem but a Pagan Diety. Wikipedia has a good explanation of Paganism but lists Islam as being non Pagan and monotheistic.  This would beg the question as to what role does Ar Rahman play in Islam?

IM you make very good posts, keep up the good work.  You all make very good points.  I was reading up on Pantheism and Pandeism: Very interesting concepts which seem to apply to this New Age garbage.  Apparently, Albert Einstein was a Pantheist...  Very interesting when it seems that these and other great Scientific minds; Plato, Socrates and Isaiac Newton attained their greatness from studying Kabala principles...  sorry to digress...

IM are you in Israel now?  Did you hear about the recent agreement between Olmert and Abas?  What do you think will happen?  Sorry, a bit off topic...
« Last Edit: September 12, 2007, 08:39:44 AM by MarZutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Israeli Mouse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #52 on: September 12, 2007, 01:10:10 PM »
  • Well you can take it even a step further and stay that Catholicism is complete idol worship since they are praying to saints for many things, or out of hope to protect them ext. Though I am debating that topic in my mind, since they say they are only asking them for intervention since they are close to G-d or deity depending on how you see it. But then again, and this just accrued to me a minute ago; We got severely punished for the egel ha'zahav and it was only created to be an intervener between HASEHM and am yesrel. It was to replace Moshe and not HASHEM. But then again we do pray at grave to ask ones we've lost to intervene on our behalf, but on the other hand those are graves and not statues like the Catholics pray to the saints so I believe that it would be considered idol worship though I am not 100% sure yet.

• The only reason they say that Islam is not paganism is because they claim believe in HASHEM the G-d of Avraham. And since I have already refuted that -yes I have, those don't agree with me thats your problem - you can see it should not be there. But also can i you imagine anyone going against Islam? (Not that I wouldn't be the first to) Hippie: *lights joint*or *chains self to something* "OMGGGGG NO! YOU CAN'T! thats totally against their religious rights!" Politician: "We can not change ones beliefs and say they are something that they do not believe they are just because we want to. These are someones beliefs and their G-d given right to believe in them." and of course all the others will be scared of another attack so they really wont want it, just like China didn't make the pig stamp it was going to because it was year of the pig because it would insult their terrorist - oops I mean Muslims. And if they even think of going though with it - which they wont since they are stupid, ignorant, cowards - all the Muslims would have a huge fit about it like they did with everything else. Not that i care, but you see why even if they realized this why they wouldn't change it?

• Well there have been many great scientific and philosophic minds that were complete and compleat (no Gin'gi look up the word compleat, I spelled it right this time lol) morons in somethings, here it seems to be religious logic. Though I do love what Einstein says about religion as well as many other things.

• IM? lol that took me a second to relies you meant me :-p. No i do not still live in Israel, I moved here a little over 7 years ago and I am trying very hard to make my way back, though HASHEM doesn't seem to agree with the idea. In one sentence; I really have no idea. But in more then one sentence; I think out government is completely stupid, so I expect the worst and pray for the best. That document and agreement did not surprise me, it just [censored] me off. The only thing Omert ever did good was going Lebanon and even that he ended up f***ing up - I use stars because they will delete it if I don't - just like he has f***ed up everything else he touched. He is a compleat and utter moron who I hope chokes on a ham bone and I have plenty of things to wish upon the rest of his idiotic family. He and his ideas or so absolutely repulsive I am almost hoping Feiglin becomes PM, at least that way if hes the moron I expect him to be I can call him, email him and go over to his house and tell him off and what he should be doing right, and the same goes for his right hand man. Honestly I am beginning to lose hope in Israels future because unless HASHEM intervenes - as you can see from the sentence right before this - I will not have a home to go back to, and Omert is making that even more likely since it is my home that he wants to give away. I lived in the shomron. All I can say is I hope it doesn't happen and I hope Israel wakes up soon because if the left has not woken up yet, idk if they ever will, and if they don't with out HASHEMs help we will not have an Israel much longer.

Lol sorry I like to do things lots of times in points so this way I can answer everything and say all I have to say with out losing track of my thoughts.
"Let us not suffer from a national amnesia that causes us to forget who and what we are."

-  Rav Kahane zt''l

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #53 on: September 12, 2007, 03:37:25 PM »
Great post as always, Elissa.  And I'll be happy to be your "spell check" any time.  :laugh:

lol and you haven't even seen my best yet or something my hearts really in :-p And again thanks lodes Gin'gi! :)
Loads, not lodes!  ;)

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline TheStore

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #54 on: September 14, 2007, 12:01:21 PM »
I don't define paganism as you do.  If someone believes in one immaterial G-d and calls that G-d something other than Hashem, he's still worshiping Hashem.

If i worship a squiriel, and call it mr. squiriley, and think and belive he is the one true g-d,is Hashem this squiriel???? NO. Allah is as much a squiriel as the squiriel is, but Allah is not Hashem.

Offline Israeli Mouse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #55 on: September 16, 2007, 12:23:44 PM »
I don't define paganism as you do.  If someone believes in one immaterial G-d and calls that G-d something other than Hashem, he's still worshiping Hashem.

If i worship a squiriel, and call it mr. squiriley, and think and belive he is the one true g-d,is Hashem this squiriel???? NO. Allah is as much a squiriel as the squiriel is, but Allah is not Hashem.

well the only problem with that example is that you are taking a physical being when we are debating between the fact that they gave Allah nonphysical characteristics. That would be better used when debating Christianity, but even then it can be refuted.

-  Rav Kahane zt''l

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #56 on: September 16, 2007, 12:35:16 PM »
Where did Christianity go wrong?
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Israeli Mouse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #57 on: September 16, 2007, 09:05:53 PM »

not that i have anything against the belief or anything like that, people can believe in what ever they want as long as it doesn't affect me or try to snatch up Jews to believe in their beliefs. but you can use that example when referring to the way Christians believe in the trinity and that G-d can have a son who also is G-d which would make G-d a mortal and someone who could be killed. If the whole idea of G-d is that he is infinite and not finite then how can he be limited or die?
« Last Edit: September 16, 2007, 10:53:11 PM by Israeli Mouse »

-  Rav Kahane zt''l

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #58 on: September 16, 2007, 09:56:18 PM »

not that i have anything against the belief or anything like that, people can believe in what ever they want as long as it doesn't affect me or try to snatch up Jews to believe in their beliefs. but you can use that example when referring to the way Christians believe in the trilogy and that G-d can have a son who also is G-d which would make G-d a mortal and someone who could be killed. If the whole idea of G-d is that he is infinite and not finite then how can he be limited or die?
I believe Xtians believe in a trinity.   The Lord of the Rings is a trilogy.  :laugh:

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Israeli Mouse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #59 on: September 16, 2007, 10:54:36 PM »

not that i have anything against the belief or anything like that, people can believe in what ever they want as long as it doesn't affect me or try to snatch up Jews to believe in their beliefs. but you can use that example when referring to the way Christians believe in the trilogy and that G-d can have a son who also is G-d which would make G-d a mortal and someone who could be killed. If the whole idea of G-d is that he is infinite and not finite then how can he be limited or die?
I believe Xtians believe in a trinity.   The Lord of the Rings is a trilogy.  :laugh:

fixed lol

-  Rav Kahane zt''l

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #60 on: September 17, 2007, 09:47:18 AM »

not that i have anything against the belief or anything like that, people can believe in what ever they want as long as it doesn't affect me or try to snatch up Jews to believe in their beliefs. but you can use that example when referring to the way Christians believe in the trinity and that G-d can have a son who also is G-d which would make G-d a mortal and someone who could be killed. If the whole idea of G-d is that he is infinite and not finite then how can he be limited or die?

Yeah, that is pretty screwed up. In Christianity, the belief is that Jesus is the son of HaShem but is also worshipped as HaShem.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #61 on: September 17, 2007, 06:56:58 PM »
A very good book on the History of Christianity is one by Dr. Paul Johnson "A History of Christianity".  As a matter of fact, I'm reading it now.... ;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.