Author Topic: LePen says French Jews can't be Israeli  (Read 14389 times)

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
  • Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
Re: LePen says French Jews can't be Israeli
« Reply #50 on: February 17, 2017, 05:30:00 PM »
Why so paranoid people? Not sure what some of you guys use, but the speculations are insane. People who shout 'Russian agent' or 'ex-StørmFrønt member' or 'banned troll'. Actually I am a Mossad agent and I can prove it. Just PM me.  :laugh: :::D
A time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace. - Ecclesiastes 3:8

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #51 on: February 17, 2017, 06:12:11 PM »
Actually in KGB lingo you are a 'useful idiot'. They don't pay you but you still do what they want you to do.
Why so paranoid people? Not sure what some of you guys use, but the speculations are insane. People who shout 'Russian agent' or 'ex-StørmFrønt member' or 'banned troll'. Actually I am a Mossad agent and I can prove it. Just PM me.  :laugh: :::D

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #52 on: February 18, 2017, 06:47:28 PM »
Actually in KGB lingo you are a 'useful idiot'. They don't pay you but you still do what they want you to do.

Haha I don't. You are just a paranoid idiot being paranoid on a forum together with a few other paranoid people. In any case, what would the KGB do in a case like this? This forum is a place for very funny people to meet and speak about who is bad and who is wrong, and speculate about who is from the KGB, who is an anti-semite and who is not... And of course the people here that defend Jewish anti-semites... Just protect them because they are Jewish, even if they damage the Jewish people day in day out.
A time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace. - Ecclesiastes 3:8

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #53 on: February 18, 2017, 08:55:33 PM »
Haha I don't. You are just a paranoid idiot being paranoid on a forum together with a few other paranoid people. In any case, what would the KGB do in a case like this? This forum is a place for very funny people to meet and speak about who is bad and who is wrong, and speculate about who is from the KGB, who is an anti-semite and who is not... And of course the people here that defend Jewish anti-semites... Just protect them because they are Jewish, even if they damage the Jewish people day in day out.

Zelhar is no idiot!   But if you think this forum is for "paranoid, very funny people" that defend Jewish anti-semites, then why are you here? 

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #54 on: February 18, 2017, 09:37:34 PM »
For the record, I don't think you are a kgb agent. You defend and justify Putin even though you are Dutch, even though Putin is an adversary to the free world and is responsible for killing dozens of Dutch citizens. 'Useful idiots' are people who help to promote the soviet (or now putinist Russia) interest, or to weaken and destabilize their own nations from within, not because they follow kgb orders but because they believe in the wrong ideals which kgb misinformation actively propagates in target countries. Again this is not me calling you an idiot, this is the KGB nickname to people who help them unbeknowingly.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: February 18, 2017, 11:31:20 PM »
Isn't Nevski a Serb? I thought he was a Pro-Russian Serb. Nevski sounds like a Russian name. I guess he's a Serb in Holland.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #56 on: February 19, 2017, 12:04:52 AM »
Whatever the hell Nevski is, he is clearly an anti-Semite whose goal is to blame Jews for what is wrong with Europe. I don't care if he is an actual Putinist agent, a Serb, or a Croat, but he is a WN. Actually he reminds me a bit of SuperMentalita.

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #57 on: February 19, 2017, 04:46:27 AM »
I will delete my profile on this forum. In the past the JTF did a very good job, and had great militants members. Today I only see paranoid, miserable lunatics posting all kind of nonsense and shouting 'anti-semite' to people who contribute and defend Jews in Europe in any way they can. Disgusting people who do not represent Jewish people. My friends in Israel are ashamed of people like some of you here. You guys remind me of nazi's.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #58 on: February 19, 2017, 05:06:12 AM »
I will delete my profile on this forum. In the past the JTF did a very good job, and had great militants members. Today I only see paranoid, miserable lunatics posting all kind of nonsense and shouting 'anti-semite' to people who contribute and defend Jews in Europe in any way they can. Disgusting people who do not represent Jewish people. My friends in Israel are ashamed of people like some of you here. You guys remind me of nazi's.

Bye.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #59 on: February 19, 2017, 05:24:13 AM »
I thought his name was a tribute to the medieval russian national hero Alexander Nevsky.
Isn't Nevski a Serb? I thought he was a Pro-Russian Serb. Nevski sounds like a Russian name. I guess he's a Serb in Holland.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #60 on: February 19, 2017, 05:54:55 AM »
OK, one thing that is common here is people caring about other people's lives. I've never really asked who anyone is beyond basic labels to understand bias. If anyone told me anything about their life, I probably forgot, and don't tell me because I don't care. I also don't care who Nevisky is. He did make a problem with liberals look like a problem with Jews, but that doesn't necessarily make him anything anyone said he was, he could just not be very logical too.

Who cares what he is. He posts some good things sometimes and blames Jews some other times and defends evil politicians sometimes. It's a semi-interesting argument when I disagree and news occasionally where I don't. What everyone here is does not matter to anyone but yourself, what you do is what matters.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #61 on: February 19, 2017, 07:15:32 PM »
According to his first post, he's from Bulgaria.

http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,79838.msg656768.html#msg656768

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #62 on: February 19, 2017, 07:32:39 PM »
According to his first post, he's from Bulgaria.

http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,79838.msg656768.html#msg656768

That's right. Someone is paying attention.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #63 on: February 19, 2017, 08:02:57 PM »
OMG Bulgaria? I should have known. How didn't I see this coming, explains everything of course Bulgaria. Isn't that interesting too, Bulgaria! Now I understand everything about him.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #64 on: February 19, 2017, 08:33:35 PM »

Fag

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #65 on: February 20, 2017, 12:47:28 AM »
So is he a Serb of living in Bulgaria or is he an ethnic Bulgarian?

Why do people think he's Dutch?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #66 on: February 21, 2017, 02:07:10 AM »
So is he a Serb of living in Bulgaria or is he an ethnic Bulgarian?

Why do people think he's Dutch?

If I had every bit of info about him from birth till now, why would you care?