Author Topic: Muslim Huma Abedin to give self-hating Jew Anthony Weiner another chance  (Read 2083 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member

Huma look like a goat. Anthony looks like an owl. And Hillary looks like a mole.  :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
She is going to try to put the Weiner back in the package!!!!

:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
I'm sure she's not a bull-dyke.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
He is has something on her or Madame Clinton.  Or, more likely, both.  What other explanation is there?
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member

Huma look like a goat. Anthony looks like an owl. And Hillary looks like a mole.  :::D

I think you owe an apology to goats. Goats are kosher animals. Calling her a camel would be more fitting.

Goats are cute animals. She is so ugly. Even camels aren't ugly. It would be better to just call her a gorilla.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
She's actually good looking.  That's not her best picture.  He could do a lot worse.  He's freakin' goofy looking!  He looks like some kinda prehistoric chicken.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
The features of an camel fit better. You are right.  :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
She's a terrorist installation.  Look her up. And then lock her up.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774