Author Topic: Importent quotes about the "Palesti-nians" and "Palestin-e" .  (Read 1513 times)

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
Importent quotes about the "Palesti-nians" and "Palestin-e" .
« on: September 20, 2007, 12:12:57 PM »
 ;)
(Where you see "eretz israel" in the qoutes, it means Palestin-e)

"For tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa. While as a Palest¡nian Nazi, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palest¡ne, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palest¡ne and Jordan."
--PLO executive committee member Zahir Muhsein, March 31, 1977, interview with the Dutch newspaper Trouw.

“From the end of the Jewish State in antiquity to the beginning of the British rule, the area now designated by the name of Palest¡ne was not a country and had no frontiers, only administrative boundaries.”
-- Bernard Lewis, Professor of History, Princeton University

“The Arabs learned their disinformation tactic from the Nazis: if you lie long enough, and loud enough, people will actually believe you. As a result, most people now believe there is something called “Palest¡nian” people, a total fabrication, complete with a phony history and a phony culture. There is only one truth here, that are 1.75 million people, a hodgepodge of Arabs and Turks, intentionally or maybe unwittingly, masquerading as a “people”, and made into “people” by the PLO and many in the world community who relished attacking the Jews in yet another novel way”
-- Researcher Roger Carasso and the “Palest¡nian” revisionism

"It should be remembered that in 1918, with the fall of the Ottoman Empire, Britain and France were handed 5,000,000 square miles to divvy up and 99+% was given to the Arabs to create countries that did not exist previously. 1% was given as a Mandate for the re-establishment of a state for the Jews on both banks of the Jordan River. In 1921, to once again appease the Arabs, another three quarters of that 1% was given to a fictitious state called Trans-Jordan."
-- Jack Berger, May 31, 2004

"The Palest¡ne Mandate was not created on land taken from the Syrians or the Arabs. It was taken from the Turks. It was not taken from the Turks by the Jews, but by the British and the French. They took it because Turkey sided with Germany in the First World War and, of course, lost. The Turkish empire had ruled the entire region including Syria, Lebanon, Iraq and Jordan for four hundred years before Syria, Lebanon, Iraq and Jordan were artificially created by the English and the French. Jordan -- a state whose majority is Palest¡nian -- occupies 80% of the Eretz Yisrael Mandate. So it is a preposterous lie to say that the Palest¡nians had their own land and that it was occupied by the Jews."
-- David Horowitz, Front Page Magazine, December 14, 2006

"There is no such country as Palest¡ne. 'Palest¡ne' is a term the Zionists invented. . . . Our country was for centuries part of Syria. 'Palest¡ne' is alien to us. It is the Zionists who introduced it."
-- Local Arab leader to British Peel Commission, 1937

"There is no such thing as Palest¡ne in history, absolutely not"
-- Professor Philip Hitti, Arab historian to Anglo-American Committee of Inquiry, 1946

"It is common knowledge that Palest¡ne is nothing but southern Syria."
-- Ahmed Shukairy, United Nations Security Council, 1956
« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 04:19:25 PM by Ben-Alan »
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

ftf

Re: Importent quotes about the "Palesti-nians" and "Palestin-e" .
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2007, 12:15:57 PM »
"There is no such country as Eretz Yisrael. 'Eretz Yisrael' is a term the Zionists invented. . . . Our country was for centuries part of Syria. 'Eretz Yisrael' is alien to us. It is the Zionists who introduced it."
-- Local Arab leader to British Peel Commission, 1937

I think the filter has messed this up a little...

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2007, 12:20:48 PM »
It originaly said "there is no such thing as palestin-e"...the system automaticlly changed it .
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2007, 12:21:24 PM »
 Yes it did
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2007, 12:30:07 PM »
lol, I see sometimes the word filters backfire when you want to insult them...just misspell it using "@" and "!"

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2007, 12:31:22 PM »
Yes before 1948 The pales-tinians were the Jews; and Jeruslaem post was named  Pales-tine Post. WOW those filters could make me banned. ::)
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2007, 04:20:50 PM »
Ohad, I hope you don't mind the edit. I placed an inverted exclamation mark ("¡") in place of the "i" for you.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2007, 04:50:58 PM »
Ohad, I hope you don't mind the edit. I placed an inverted exclamation mark ("¡") in place of the "i" for you.
Thank you .

- Friedrich Nietzsche