Israeli
Persian
Arabic/Middle Eastern (not Israeli)
Russian
Slavic/Serbian
Far East Asian
Hindis Indian
Other

Author Topic: What is everyone's nationality?  (Read 36053 times)

Erica

Re: What is everyone's nationality?
« Reply #100 on: September 23, 2007, 08:29:53 PM »
Surely your great grandparents must of come from a certain country in Africa, ask around.

Sarah, there were no countries in Sub-Saharan Africa when the Blacks were sold into slavery. The more appropriate word in this case would be a tribe and not a country, and that is a thing that would be almost impossible to trace back, unless Erica compares her physical features with such of typical member of existing tribes.
They have a way of determining what tribe blacks in America came from (in Africa)... DNA. I don't think I should have to pay close to $400 to find out though. I want to be able to trace my ancestors back from slaves who were 'taken' to America, to the tribe they came from. Its not fair for the records to have been burned and erased like they were.

There is no question, Erica, the Blacks should not have been taken to America. It was a shame and disaster for both sides.
I wasn't born in Africa before slavery but if America was better then than Africa was...I'd surely have voluntarily hopped on that ship. Its a shame that both places weren't fit to raise anyone, or any THING (cats, dogs, rats) then.

newman

« Reply #101 on: September 23, 2007, 08:59:23 PM »
African American.

Where you born in Africa?
My heritage began in Africa, Newman. They are the only people I look like. I certainly don't look like YOU, do I.

So what?

What's with all this hyphenated American BS?

I don't see 'Italian-American', 'Slavick-American' or 'Nordic-American' anywhere except by a few liberal idiots.

If you're American then that's it. If you're an african, move to africa. You can't be both without duel citizenship.

Erica

« Reply #102 on: September 23, 2007, 09:03:55 PM »
African American.

My heritage began in Africa, Newman. They are the only people I look like. I certainly don't look like YOU, do I.

So what?

I don't see 'Italian-American', 'Slavick-American' or 'Nordic-American' anywhere except by a few liberal idiots.

If you're American then that's it. If you're an african, move to africa. You can't be both without duel citizenship.
I didn't type AFRICAN(-) American, you dolt! Africans are the only people I identify with because of my skin color and the hisory of blacks in America.

newman

« Reply #103 on: September 23, 2007, 09:05:26 PM »
I'm an American Jew. American should go first because the noun should be your ethnicity, not your nationality.

"American Jew" is not like "african-American". Saying that you're an American catholic or American Jew in context is fine. No Jew calls himselfe Ashkenazi-American or Semitic-American. No negro should call himself 'african-American'.

newman

« Reply #104 on: September 23, 2007, 09:07:52 PM »
African American.

So what?

I didn't type AFRICAN(-) American, you dolt! Africans are the only people I identify with because of my skin color and the hisory of blacks in America.

Really?

You identify with savages who rub do-do on themselves in africa but not a middle class American like yourself if she happens to be white.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #105 on: September 23, 2007, 09:11:25 PM »
Huh? Why isn't "Jew" up there. Judaism is a religio-nation and you cant take away the national aspect. What's an "Israeli"? There are no Israel's only Jews in Israel and Jews not in Israel. We are all Jews!
KAHANE TZADAK!

Erica

« Reply #106 on: September 23, 2007, 09:12:02 PM »
African American.

So what?

Really?

You identify with savages who rub do-do on themselves in africa but not a middle class American like yourself if she happens to be white.
I identify myself with the people I LOOK like Newman. Just like you identify yourself with the people you SOUND like. I am not WHITE.

newman

« Reply #107 on: September 23, 2007, 09:15:18 PM »
African American.

So what?

Really?

I identify myself with the people I LOOK like Newman. Just like you identify yourself with the people you SOUND like. I am not WHITE.

I identify with those of european descent, but I call myself Australian, not 'euro-Australian'!

If you must, call yourself an American negro, not african American.

Erica

« Reply #108 on: September 23, 2007, 09:19:56 PM »
African American.

So what?

Really?

I identify with those of european descent, but I call myself Australian, not 'euro-Australian'!

A lot of people, like yourself, Mr. Man, don't see blacks as Americans at all..but rather as animals who should be shipped back to Africa. If you don't believe that African Americans are who they are, why should they go back to a place they've never been?

newman

« Reply #109 on: September 23, 2007, 09:28:57 PM »

A lot of people, like yourself, Mr. Man, don't see blacks as Americans at all..but rather as animals who should be shipped back to Africa. If you don't believe that African Americans are who they are, why should they go back to a place they've never been?
[/quote]
If your reason is correct, then by calling themselves "african-Americans", they must agree that they're NOT real Americans and should go back.

Erica

« Reply #110 on: September 23, 2007, 09:32:37 PM »

If your reason is correct, then by calling themselves "african-Americans", they must agree that they're NOT real Americans and should go back.
[/quote]I'm as real of an American as  you are a European. You have the NERVE tell people where they need to be shipped back to. I AM an American of African decent. And there is nothing you could do or say to make me think otherwise.

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #111 on: September 23, 2007, 09:36:06 PM »
Erica,
  just curious. How do you feel about reparations for slavery?

newman

« Reply #112 on: September 23, 2007, 09:41:12 PM »

I'm as real of an American as  you are a European. You have the NERVE tell people where they need to be shipped back to. I AM an American of African decent. And there is nothing you could do or say to make me think otherwise.

[/quote]

Then if you ARE a 'real American', call yourself an American and stop calling youself a (something)-American.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #113 on: September 23, 2007, 09:42:11 PM »
I don't see why everyone is ganging up on Erica. She is in support of the Jewish State and that is really all that matters to me and it is all that should matter to you guys.
KAHANE TZADAK!

Erica

« Reply #114 on: September 23, 2007, 09:43:07 PM »
Erica,
  just curious. How do you feel about reparations for slavery?
I don't think there is a need for them especially now. There comes a time when one must, in spite of what their pasts were, move on and make their lives better. I don't know what else to say about it other than the fact that I don't blame white America of today for what white America of Yesterday contributed to  the plight of African slaves. I don't need the reparations... that's why I'm in school now, so that I can teach my children how to do for themselves.

Erica

« Reply #115 on: September 23, 2007, 09:47:35 PM »
I don't see why everyone is ganging up on Erica. She is in support of the Jewish State and that is really all that matters to me and it is all that should matter to you guys.
This thread was supposed to be about everyone's nationality...as soon as I told everyone what mine is, I get all of the questions, and all of a sudden I'm 'not a REAL American.' This is for the birds. As for what I'm in support of, I hate any kind of racial, religious oppression. My wish would be that those Jews who are oppressed get help fast. They want to go home.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #116 on: September 23, 2007, 09:50:46 PM »
Re:  "...I don't see why everyone is ganging up on Erica..."

If you want to know why a person is who they are,
Walk a Mile in Their Shoes!

What do you get?
Sore feet.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #117 on: September 23, 2007, 09:56:01 PM »
This thread was supposed to be about everyone's nationality...as soon as I told everyone what mine is, I get all of the questions, and all of a sudden I'm 'not a REAL American.' This is for the birds. As for what I'm in support of, I hate any kind of racial, religious oppression. My wish would be that those Jews who are oppressed get help fast. They want to go home.
While the thread may be about nationality we are all members here because we believe in a safe and strong Israel.
KAHANE TZADAK!

• Master JTFer
« Reply #118 on: September 23, 2007, 10:00:58 PM »
Re:  "...I don't see why everyone is ganging up on Erica..."

If you want to know why a person is who they are,
Walk a Mile in Their Shoes!

What do you get?
Sore feet.

If the Jews here are simply Jews who believe in all right-wing ideas they are missing the point. Rav Kahane's point is that Jews must do what is best for the Jews. Unless you have a JEWISH reason for being against blacks, I don't see the reason. If we are simply Jews who believe in all the Conservative ideas we are little better than the Jews who believe in all the Liberal ideas, the point is not that the right or the left is correct, the point is that Jews must do what is best for the Jew and right now the right-wing is better for the Jews, but that could change and if it does we too must change.
KAHANE TZADAK!

newman

« Reply #119 on: September 23, 2007, 10:02:50 PM »
While the thread may be about nationality we are all members here because we believe in a safe and strong Israel.

Erica has ZERO interest in Israel.

She is only here to defend blacks who are destroying America with crime.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #120 on: September 23, 2007, 10:07:07 PM »

If she indeed does not care about Israel then by all means go ahead, but if its about America, then you are missing the point. We are here because we care about ISRAEL, not because of America. So as long as she supports Israel, I don't care so much about her views on America
KAHANE TZADAK!

newman

« Reply #121 on: September 23, 2007, 10:25:24 PM »

If she indeed does not care about Israel then by all means go ahead, but if its about America, then you are missing the point. We are here because we care about ISRAEL, not because of America. So as long as she supports Israel, I don't care so much about her views on America

I beg to fiffer.

JTF has BOTH an American AND a Jewish/ Israel agenda.

Evil cultures that threaten Jews, Israel OR the USA/ West are an important issue.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #122 on: September 23, 2007, 10:30:34 PM »

I beg to differ.

Evil cultures that threaten Jews, Israel OR the USA/ West are an important issue.
At times however what is considered an  "evil culture" can change depending from who's perspective you consider it. For example the essential problem with the Jewish liberal is his refusal to understand that Western Democracy contradicts the concept of a Jewish State. According to Western Democracy If the Arabs were to become the Majority they could change the name of the state to Palestine.
At the same time I understand your view of America your country. You don't like to see crime in it and I understand that, but I think the function of the JTF (JEWISH Task Force) is to focus more on Jewish Issues because the rest of the Jewish Establishment has failed to do so.
KAHANE TZADAK!

newman

« Reply #123 on: September 23, 2007, 10:34:05 PM »

I beg to differ.

At times however what is considered an  "evil culture" can change depending from who's perspective you consider it. For example the essential problem with the Jewish liberal is his refusal to understand that Western Democracy contradicts the concept of a Jewish State. According to Western Democracy If the Arabs were to become the Majority they could change the name of the state to Eretz Yisrael.
At the same time I understand your view of America your country. You don't like to see crime in it and I understand that, but I think the function of the JTF (JEWISH Task Force) is to focus more on Jewish Issues because the rest of the Jewish Establishment has failed to do so.

Why not do both?

If America is allowed to slide further with evil, jungle, black culture or bolshevik subversion it will become an anti-Jewish monster.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #124 on: September 23, 2007, 10:41:14 PM »

I beg to differ.

At times however what is considered an  "evil culture" can change depending from who's perspective you consider it. For example the essential problem with the Jewish liberal is his refusal to understand that Western Democracy contradicts the concept of a Jewish State. According to Western Democracy If the Arabs were to become the Majority they could change the name of the state to Eretz Yisrael.

Why not do both?

If America is allowed to slide further with evil, jungle, black culture or bolshevik subversion it will become an anti-Jewish monster.
I stand corrected. I did not think of that specific idea. Nonetheless that which is in American interest is not and will not always be in Jewish Interest and we must understand that. Right now a strong America is in Jewish interest but that can change and Jews must understand that. The fact that right now we both want a strong America is what unites the Christians and Jews in this Forum, but the we all must understand that this is not a "match made in heaven" and interests can change, nonetheless right now we must work together to achieve our common goals.
KAHANE TZADAK!