Author Topic: Does Australia have Negroid problems?  (Read 2908 times)

admin

Does Australia have Negroid problems?
« on: September 20, 2007, 07:08:00 PM »
Does Australia have black Negros? If so, do they cause trouble? Do they identify with The Aborigines racially?

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
Re: Does Australia have Negroid problems?
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2007, 08:10:56 PM »
We're getting an influx of Sudanese and Somalian muslims. Even if they were white they would cause trouble because of their religion. One of them was in the country for two weeks after arriving as a refugee and had raped three women already.

newman

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2007, 01:28:44 AM »
Do they identify racially with Aborigines because they both have the same skin color?

I couldn't say. I never see them in company, though.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2007, 10:25:10 PM »
Australia has a muslim problem and a problem with immigrant croatians. Croatians are not human but beastial creatures.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2007, 10:43:04 PM »
Australia has a Muslim problem and a problem with immigrant Croatians. Croatians are not human but beastial creatures.

What religion are those Croatians? In World War II, Croatians sided with The Nazis just like The Muslims.

Unfortunately, we go to the same Catholic church.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2007, 10:48:54 PM »
they are catholics. Slavic catholicism is as dangerous as islam in many respects and just as violent and barbaric.

I don't think any of the new african immigrants identify with aboriginees, they identify more closely with the arab and other muslims.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2007, 10:51:37 PM by AussieJTFer »

newman

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2007, 10:52:55 PM »
they are catholics. Slavic catholicism is as dangerous as islam in many respects and just as violent and barbaric.

Polish catholicism was the same as far as Jews went.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2007, 11:05:48 PM »
Yes that's what I was referring to when i said "slavic catholicism", I was specifically talking about the poles and the croats. As much as the poles were subjugated and murdered, they still found time to side with their german occupiers in killing Jews and turning over innocent men, women and children to the germans. The croats today are still proud of their ustashe past and will remain so because they are just animals.
Some orthodox nations such as the ukrainians and lithuanians were beasts as well let's not forget. The Serbs were righteous.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2007, 11:33:06 PM »
We're getting an influx of Sudanese and Somalian muslims. Even if they were white they would cause trouble because of their religion. One of them was in the country for two weeks after arriving as a refugee and had raped three women already.
Sounds like Canada....  We have a REAL problem here......  Lincoln was right...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Kiwi

« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2007, 08:37:14 PM »
Does Australia have black Negros? If so, do they cause trouble? Do they identify with The Aborigines racially?

My neck of the woods the Negros keep to themselves, they look nothing like Abo's.

Tho I don't have Abo's running around either.

I am in a town that is mainly white or european.

Only trouble we get is from Lebs and Asians.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2007, 10:02:23 PM »
There was a Croatian woman that lived in Gush Katif. She converted to Judaism and married an Israeli and she made him religious because she was a convert.

There is no doubt that there are righteous people in every nation, just as there are wicked people in every nation, however, the VAST majority of croatians, ukrainians, russians, lithuanians, germans etc. are wicked, Jew hating animals.

Offline Jyla

• New JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2007, 12:29:02 AM »
The majority of African immigrants that came here in the 90's are good people and Christians that came here because of persecution in their home countries.  The more recent immigrants have caused problems especially Somali Muslims.  They are the most violent and many of them involved in organized crime gangs.  They don't racially identify with Aborgines because there's usually brawls between them especially in Western Australia.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2007, 12:35:57 AM »
Such a shame that Africans and African-whatevers don't have any ambition to show their ethnic pride by working to make their homelands tolerable instead of infecting ours and turning them into 2nd world crime infested toilets..... :'(
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2007, 03:28:42 AM »
I believe that the early Italian/Greek other southern European immigrants contributed alot to this country, however the majority of their grandchildren today are parasites. These wogs (with some exceptions) are by enlarge extremely sympathetic to the muslims and arabs. The reason for this is because they perceive the muslims to be going through a "hard time" because people look at the with suspicion (rightly so), whilst they also went through hard times being called wogs, refos etc. back in primary school, therefore they see the so called "bashing" of muslims today as an extension to their own wog bashing that they received. With few exceptions, these wogs alongside the leech that is the white left are one of the contributing factors in this country being flooded by scummy muslims.
The worst scum that have ever set foot on this island however are the german immigrants. The germans were killing Aussie diggers in two world wars and we let them in here and breed. The germans are the ones that today wholeheartedly support the muslim and arab termites and the majority of them in this country deny the Holocaust. They are the bane of our existence and all of them in this country should be removed from the planet.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2007, 03:40:36 AM by AussieJTFer »

Kiwi

« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2007, 05:49:58 AM »
The reason for this is because they perceive the muslims to be going through a "hard time" because people look at the with suspicion (rightly so), whilst they also went through hard times being called wogs, refos etc. back in primary school, therefore they see the so called "bashing" of muslims today as an extension to their own wog bashing that they received.

I think thats pretty much bang on the money.

Its a case of going against the White Australian's regardless of it means to the country, racial payback in a way.

Lucky the Greek and Italians down my way are not like this. They stay in their own areas and not mix with the lebs and muslims.

Many ethnics here refuse to work with the muzzies. :)

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2007, 07:58:45 AM »
Perhaps I've seen and been with the wrong types of wog, although a few I have met are certainly anti-muslim to the extreme, they have unfortunately in my experiences been in the minority.
As a man in my 20's, I can truely say that this generation is totally f*cked, the only thing anyone has ever come up with since the turn of the millenium is reality TV, and it's only getting worse. A mass cull of the muslim jihadi scum and all those who support them is in order.