Author Topic: Dhimmi Carter praises Trump for not stopping Iranian nuke-building  (Read 743 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
https://neonnettle.com/news/7923-jimmy-carter-praises-trump-for-showing-restraint-on-iran-strikes

Jimmy Carter Praises Trump for Showing Restraint on Iran Strikes Former president supports Trump's decision to not to take military action By: Jack Murphy  on 25th June 2019 @ 6.00pm © press Carter’s supportive remarks come after Trump's decision to stop military response in Iran Former President Jimmy Carter expressed support for President Donald Trump following his decision to hold strikes against Iran after the regime struck down a U.S. Navy drone over international waters.“I agree with President Trump on his decision not to take military action against Iran,” Carter said, according to NPR.“I had a lot of problems with Iran when I was in office,” the former Democratic president added.Carter’s supportive remarks come after Trump's decision to stop military response after learning at the last minute after learning lats minute it would cots 150 lives. © press Tensions grew in May after Washington ordered all countries to halt imports of Iranian oil. [RELATED] Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib Stand with Iran Over Terror Attacks in IsraelHave your say - ⇓ Hit the comments below ⇓Trump said he didn't think he response was appropriate.“I don’t want to kill 150 Iranians … I don’t want to kill 150 of anything or anybody unless it’s absolutely necessary,” Trump reiterated.He added, “anything is a lot when they shoot down an unmanned [vehicle].”TRENDING: Dutch Catholics Reject Pope Francis Begin Turning to Populist PartiesCarter shared his view on war, saying he thought most of them were “unnecessary.”“We’re supposed to be a ‘Christian’ nation are we not? But we are known throughout the world as the most warlike country on Earth. And I would say almost all the wars in which we’ve been involved, have been unnecessary,” he said. © press Carter shared his view on war, saying he thought most of them were 'unnecessary' According to Epoch Times: Longstanding tensions between Iran and the United States and its allies, including Saudi Arabia, have become more prominent since Washington pulled out of a deal last year aimed at curbing the Islamic regime’s nuclear ambitions.Tensions grew in May after Washington ordered all countries to halt imports of Iranian oil.It further escalated after a pair of oil tankers in the Gulf of Oman were attacked on June 13.The Trump administration accused Iran of the attacks while presenting video evidence that appears to implicate Tehran.Meanwhile, Iran denied having any role.“The Supreme Leader of Iran is one who ultimately is responsible for the hostile conduct of the regime,” he told reporters.“He is respected within his country. His office oversees the regime’s most brutal instruments.”The president said the executive order would deny “access to key financial resources” used by the Supreme Leader, his office, and those “closely affiliated” with him.The administration wants to force Tehran to open up to talks on its nuclear and missile programs and its activities in the region.Trump also reiterated that the United States does not want a conflict with Iran, telling reporters, “I can only tell you we cannot ever let Iran have a nuclear weapon.”[RELATED] Dianne Feinstein Dined With Top Official From Terrorist Iranian Regime, Report

READ MORE: https://neonnettle.com/news/7923-jimmy-carter-praises-trump-for-showing-restraint-on-iran-strikes
© Neon Nettle
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge