Author Topic: Jena 6, attempted murder or propaganda?  (Read 62773 times)

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
Re: Jena 6, attempted murder or propaganda?
« Reply #175 on: October 02, 2007, 12:21:12 PM »
I believe Erica is pro black but I was wrong to insult instead of debate.Im better than those who beat me,and that happened alot.Not just once .It was because I was white .No doubt!If Erica wishes to confront us because of our beliefs thats fine.I have not changed ,I just am sorry I lost my temper,that makes us different than the others.
wayne jude
Nothing you said was insulting, it's true. Erica is insulting the intelligence of righteous whites when she tries to twist the six on one near-murder to look like a schoolyard fight.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #176 on: October 02, 2007, 12:26:43 PM »
I agree ,its just I was wrong to go the route I went.She chooses to spend time with us to mabey change our    views .Not gonna happen ,I just think it should be done through love not hate.Get me Brother?
wayne jude

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #177 on: October 02, 2007, 12:43:51 PM »
I agree ,its just I was wrong to go the route I went.She chooses to spend time with us to mabey change our    views .Not gonna happen ,I just think it should be done through love not hate.Get me Brother?
wayne jude
Well, according to President Bush, it's quite understandable for blacks to nearly committ murder in the name of anger. So, whites should be allowed to be a little angry about this.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #178 on: October 02, 2007, 12:50:09 PM »
Oh Im anry.But we are better than  the enemies of our causes.We should do it as Gentalmen
,which I didn't.She understands my views but as my women would say we should be held to a higher standard.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #179 on: October 02, 2007, 12:56:52 PM »
Oh Im anry.But we are better than  the enemies of our causes.We should do it as Gentalmen
,which I didn't.She understands my views but as my women would say we should be held to a higher standard.
Forget about a "higher standard", we're not even considered equal to blacks. Whites have become the oppressed!

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #180 on: October 02, 2007, 01:02:57 PM »
Yes I cannot lie ,you are right!My blue eyed son does not have the rights as my Bi racial daughter or my white daughters.I really do feel you pain.And yes you are right!
wayne jude
!

Erica

« Reply #181 on: October 02, 2007, 01:19:49 PM »
I believe Erica is pro black but I was wrong to insult instead of debate.Im better than those who beat me,and that happened alot.Not just once .It was because I was white .No doubt!If Erica wishes to confront us because of our beliefs thats fine.I have not changed ,I just am sorry I lost my temper,that makes us different than the others.
wayne jude
Nothing you said was insulting, it's true. Erica is insulting the intelligence of righteous whites when she tries to twist the six on one near-murder to look like a schoolyard fight.
It was a schoolyard fight. We're talking about equal justice. White kids jump a black kid, no jail time. Black kids jump a white kid and get 22 years?

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #182 on: October 02, 2007, 01:24:33 PM »
I will respect you from here on but an attack is an attack!Erika, i would defend your girls if they were attacked because of their race .But would you  do the same,Id like to thinks so!
wayne jude

Erica

« Reply #183 on: October 02, 2007, 01:38:03 PM »
I will respect you from here on but an attack is an attack!Erika, i would defend your girls if they were attacked because of their race .But would you  do the same,Id like to thinks so!
wayne jude
No one is saying that the six black boys weren't guilty of attacking Justin Baker.... In fact, Mychal Bell speant 10 months in an adult institution for what he did...I think that's enough. 22 Years is too much though. Especially considering the fact that the white kids only got a slap on the wrist and was sent home the same day. This isn't about "OH, the Jena 6 were NOT guilty of the crime!" because they were guilty. Its the way the situation was handled. In cases concerning white people and crime in that town, none of the whites served time. In cases concerning blacks in that town, the harshest sentences were passed down to them. I'll find articles.

Erica

« Reply #184 on: October 02, 2007, 01:39:03 PM »
wayne jude
And another thing, YES, if I saw that a white person was being attacked by blacks for no apparent reason, I'd call the police to break it up.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #185 on: October 02, 2007, 02:22:35 PM »
Good than we aren't that different!
wayne jude

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #186 on: October 02, 2007, 02:32:00 PM »
wayne jude
It was a schoolyard fight. We're talking about equal justice. White kids jump a black kid, no jail time. Black kids jump a white kid and get 22 years?
They derseve a lot more than that. They nearly killed him. The black student was the instigator in that party situation, and barely got hurt. There is no comparison! This is just going back and forth without any real progress in the debate. I'm done.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #187 on: October 02, 2007, 02:35:56 PM »
Yes for now this should end.Agreeing to disagree.Although I believe we are right.LOL
jude

Erica

« Reply #188 on: October 02, 2007, 04:00:25 PM »
Forget about a "higher standard", we're not even considered equal to blacks. Whites have become the oppressed!
What? From what I've been reading here, blacks are inferior and whites are better and more perfect than blacks.

Erica

« Reply #189 on: October 02, 2007, 04:05:19 PM »
wayne jude
They derseve a lot more than that. They nearly killed him. The black student was the instigator in that party situation, and barely got hurt. There is no comparison! This is just going back and forth without any real progress in the debate. I'm done.
He barely got hurt because he came to a party? A simple, please leave would have sufficed... instead he got jumped. And again, on the 'barely got hurt' part, Justin Barker 'barely got hurt' because he left the hospital, went home, cleaned up and attended a function at school 2 hours later! Someone who is critically injured dosen't just GET up and go to school less than 3 hours after being nearly murdered.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #190 on: October 02, 2007, 04:07:43 PM »
Hmmm?!

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #191 on: October 02, 2007, 08:17:40 PM »
wayne jude
He barely got hurt because he came to a party? A simple, please leave would have sufficed... instead he got jumped. And again, on the 'barely got hurt' part, Justin Barker 'barely got hurt' because he left the hospital, went home, cleaned up and attended a function at school 2 hours later! Someone who is critically injured dosen't just GET up and go to school less than 3 hours after being nearly murdered.
The black student at the party wanted a fight, he got one. Sometimes words simply don't work. Every one knows this.

Well, the white student was able to function, because a fellow student came to his rescue. If it wasn't for that noble student, the white student would not be living today.

I'm repeating myself. I must've written the same thing at least five times. This is getting pointless.

Let's just say you have your own way of thinking and I have mine. Let's end it at that.

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #192 on: October 02, 2007, 09:04:06 PM »
The difference is that the mob of blacks were looking for any white person to viscously attack, and lied when they said the one boy started up with their group of 6 black boys.  If they get a black jury, they will get off, just like OJ Simpson did.  Why should the blacks be allowed to viscously attack the first white face they see, because a black friend of theirs was beaten up a party.  So, therfore any time something happens to one of their black friends they now have the right to viscuously attack any white face they see on the street.  This is a dangerous precedent being set.  We will be encouraging more attacks on white people if the black mob gets away with this.  I guarantee it.

Offline Groucho Marxist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #193 on: October 02, 2007, 09:24:50 PM »
The difference is that the mob of blacks were looking for any white person to viscously attack, and lied when they said the one boy started up with their group of 6 black boys.  If they get a black jury, they will get off, just like OJ Simpson did.  Why should the blacks be allowed to viscously attack the first white face they see, because a black friend of theirs was beaten up a party.  So, therfore any time something happens to one of their black friends they now have the right to viscuously attack any white face they see on the street.  This is a dangerous precedent being set.  We will be encouraging more attacks on white people if the black mob gets away with this.  I guarantee it.

I would really like to see the official report on that fact just to get at bottom of this (that our white person was a bystander with no previous relationship with Jena 6).

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #194 on: October 02, 2007, 09:45:15 PM »
Erica, your entire involvement here is a joke. Nobody takes you seriously.
You are out to demonstrate that you support all black people in all cases, no matter what they are accused of or what the evidence is, but yet expect us to believe that you're just for "justice" or "equality" or whatever. Gimme a damn break. I was not born yesterday. Go back to praying to your statues of the Jena Six.

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #195 on: October 02, 2007, 10:07:07 PM »
Chain Fan: I don't think Erica is going to change anyon'es thought process, when the fact of the matter is that the black mob viscously attacked the first white face they saw as revenge for a black friend getting beaten up at a party. I juat wonder if the black mob will get away with it.  If thery get a black jury, I'm betting they will.  What do you think?

Erica

« Reply #196 on: October 02, 2007, 10:30:50 PM »
Erica, your entire involvement here is a joke. Nobody takes you seriously.
You are out to demonstrate that you support all black people in all cases, no matter what they are accused of or what the evidence is, but yet expect us to believe that you're just for "justice" or "equality" or whatever. Gimme a damn break. I was not born yesterday. Go back to praying to your statues of the Jena Six.
Look you hateful "person", nothing I say here is going to make you believe anything I say. I could say I hate Sharpton, you and your cohorts will translate that into "I LOVE SHARPTON!"... I say the Jena 6 are guilty, you translate that into meaning "THE JENA 6 ARE INNOCENT!!!". Why don't you give yourself a break? ::)

Erica

« Reply #197 on: October 02, 2007, 10:31:48 PM »
Chain Fan: I don't think Erica is going to change anyon'es thought process, when the fact of the matter is that the black mob viscously attacked the first white face they saw as revenge for a black friend getting beaten up at a party. I juat wonder if the black mob will get away with it.  If thery get a black jury, I'm betting they will.  What do you think?
Why don't you all tell me what I'm saying... When I say that they're guilty, what exactly are YOU reading?

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #198 on: October 02, 2007, 10:55:13 PM »
See how blacks like Erica get, when we disagree with them, we're hateful.  Sure Erica, you can hate me for not letting you convince me that it's quite alright for a white boy to be viscously attacked for no good reason, other than him being white. 

Well, I'm not kissing black ass, by selling out the white kid, even if you hate me for it. 

Erica

« Reply #199 on: October 02, 2007, 11:04:46 PM »
See how blacks like Erica get, when we disagree with them, we're hateful.  Sure Erica, you can hate me for not letting you convince me that it's quite alright for a white boy to be viscously attacked for no good reason, other than him being white. 

Well, I'm not kissing black donkey, by selling out the white kid, even if you hate me for it. 
Just because I'm black you dont' have to go on the defensive. I agree that the Jena 6 are guilty for what they did to Justin Barker. That was never a doubt in my mind...I just don't think that it was worth them spending 10 months in jail, let alone 22 1/2 years. MY POINT IS that the laws are different for both races. Whites get off easy after doing crime there, blacks get the harshest punishments for lesser crimes. I don't hate anyone...well I do hate some people but for personal reasons...but certainly not you.

Disagree with me all you want but I'm generally on your side when I say that these teens were wrong for what they did. Justin Barker called them out of their names and they jumped him... that is no excuse to fight...it would have been easier for them to leave him alone and speak under their breath or go about doing what they were doing before he headed in their direction.  They didn't choose to be smart about it.

There are many cases in that part of Lousiana where whites were favored over blacks when sentencing time came. A white kid, after the black boy came to a house party full of whites and was beat up, ran to his truck to get a sawed off shot gun to shoot the black boy with. The boy wrestled the gun out of his hand and ran away with it. The kids were charged with probation but the black boy was charged with theft of a firearm. WHat? He was protecting himself by taking the gun from the idiot holding it. I'm going to find more articles.