Author Topic: Jena 6, attempted murder or propaganda?  (Read 62811 times)

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
Re: Jena 6, attempted murder or propaganda?
« Reply #250 on: October 06, 2007, 09:17:21 PM »
Look her up on zaba and you tube and you will seee!
What the hell is Zaba? And its nothing new , you finding me on YOutube...I'm the same there as I am here! That's how I became a member of this site, you idiot.
Why are you here? You don't even support any of JTF's principles!

Erica

« Reply #251 on: October 06, 2007, 09:18:01 PM »
LOOk her up!
And you will see who she is!
She's an evil black criminal defender. She's convinced herself that white devils have had a hand in all the misfortunes of blacks. Look how she outright defends black criminals!
Again, POINT OUT WHERE I DEFENDED ANYONE, BARACH! POINT IT OUT!

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #252 on: October 06, 2007, 09:19:05 PM »
I was there in Katrina.WE were there to stop the Black heathen while whites had to wait!40,000 of us in new orleans  while whites drowned .I saw it with my own eyes!
Blacks even thrawted their own rescuers' attempts to save their lives! Then, they had the nerve to complain that nothing was done to help them!
SOME blacks thwarted the rescuers attempts to save them NOT ALL ...apparently thousands of blacks were saved from the flood. YOu need to stop generalizing. When you word your response that way, you make it seem as though ALL of the blacks decided against getting help! Those who didn't get the help are evil and crazy... I don't put that on the blacks who were grateful for the help.
It was the majority. I'm sure there were two innocent blacks.
You must keep up the negativity, right? What about the black babies, little kids and teenagers, mothers, grandmothers aunts and uncles..that adds up to TWO innocent blacks to you?
Alright you want realism? There were surely a good amount of innocent blacks, but the majority raped, looted and probably killed.

Erica

« Reply #253 on: October 06, 2007, 09:19:40 PM »
I was there in Katrina.WE were there to stop the Black heathen while whites had to wait!40,000 of us in new orleans  while whites drowned .I saw it with my own eyes!
What in the world has that got to do with those who didn't participate in the actions that evil blacks did? YES EVIL BLACKS RAPED PEOPLE AND I HOPE THEY BURN IN HELL FOR IT (as a survivor of sexual abuse myself) But you shouldn't pin the crimes of THOSE animals on the part of the black community who didn't do any of that mess.
Almost every black who was victimized by the hurricane turned to crime, while the whites feared for their lives!
You are such a liar. That's not true at all. A lot of the blacks who were victimized by the hurricane moved away from Louisiana. There were just a small number (still too many in my opinion) who raped women. Everyone else either moved away or stayed to rebuild their homes.  
I'm talking about the crimes they committed while the city was flooded! Stop trying to twist my words!
While the city was flooded there were still more GOOD blacks trying to stay alive than there were evil blacks raping and terrorizing people. The evil blacks were outnumbered by a good many GOOD blacks in Lousiana. I hope they're dead now.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #254 on: October 06, 2007, 09:23:03 PM »
LOOk her up!
She's an evil black criminal defender. She's convinced herself that white devils have had a hand in all the misfortunes of blacks. Look how she outright defends black criminals!
This whole discussion has been based on your defense of black criminals from the Jena Six incident to Hurricane Katrina. You want innocent whites to be prosecuted at the same level as blacks who attempted to murder a person! You say that only a few blacks committed crimes after Hurricane Katrina! You are the liar!

Erica

« Reply #255 on: October 06, 2007, 09:23:20 PM »
Blacks even thrawted their own rescuers' attempts to save their lives! Then, they had the nerve to complain that nothing was done to help them!
SOME blacks thwarted the rescuers attempts to save them NOT ALL ...apparently thousands of blacks were saved from the flood. YOu need to stop generalizing. When you word your response that way, you make it seem as though ALL of the blacks decided against getting help! Those who didn't get the help are evil and crazy... I don't put that on the blacks who were grateful for the help.
You must keep up the negativity, right? What about the black babies, little kids and teenagers, mothers, grandmothers aunts and uncles..that adds up to TWO innocent blacks to you?
Alright you want realism? There were surely a good amount of innocent blacks, but the majority raped, looted and probably killed.
You are so wrong. If MOST of the blacks did that crap, then no one would have survived the flood at all. Your information is lacking in something very important..>FACTS! Do you have proof that almost ALL of the blacks in Lousiana during Katrina raped people...post it. And why would you say "I'm sure there were two innocent blacks" if you mean "there were surely a good amount of innocent blacks"? Say what you mean, mean what you say.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #256 on: October 06, 2007, 09:24:04 PM »
What in the world has that got to do with those who didn't participate in the actions that evil blacks did? YES EVIL BLACKS RAPED PEOPLE AND I HOPE THEY BURN IN HELL FOR IT (as a survivor of sexual abuse myself) But you shouldn't pin the crimes of THOSE animals on the part of the black community who didn't do any of that mess.
Almost every black who was victimized by the hurricane turned to crime, while the whites feared for their lives!
You are such a liar. That's not true at all. A lot of the blacks who were victimized by the hurricane moved away from Louisiana. There were just a small number (still too many in my opinion) who raped women. Everyone else either moved away or stayed to rebuild their homes.  
I'm talking about the crimes they committed while the city was flooded! Stop trying to twist my words!
While the city was flooded there were still more GOOD blacks trying to stay alive than there were evil blacks raping and terrorizing people. The evil blacks were outnumbered by a good many GOOD blacks in Lousiana. I hope they're dead now.
You have that backwards. The evil blacks GREATLY outnumbered the good ones.

Erica

« Reply #257 on: October 06, 2007, 09:25:08 PM »
LOOk her up!
This whole discussion has been based on your defense of black criminals from the Jena Six incident to Hurricane Katrina. You want innocent whites to be prosecuted at the same level as blacks who attempted to murder a person! You say that only a few blacks committed crimes after Hurricane Katrina! You are the liar!
So by me calling the blacks EVIL when they raped people...and saying that the Jena 6 were guilty of what they did is defending them? You may want to revisit elementary school.... reading comprehension dosen't seem to be one of your strong points. When did you read a response from me that said "blacks who rape are good, the Jena 6 are innocent!" POST IT!

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #258 on: October 06, 2007, 09:25:13 PM »
NOpe Erika I was there with  250 rounds with permission to kill those who threatend us.Were you there?

Erica

« Reply #259 on: October 06, 2007, 09:26:06 PM »
Because you were there, right? lol This is how you know it right? Why don't you google the information okay? Give me some facts to back up your 'opinion'.

Erica

« Reply #260 on: October 06, 2007, 09:28:41 PM »
NOpe Erika I was there with  250 rounds with permission to kill those who threatend us.Were you there?
No, I would have shot them too, though. And you should have been there with the rounds to make sure they didn't threaten you or other people in the area. No one would have put you in that situation just to protect yourself. They put you there to protect the citizens of Lousiana. How selfish of you to think otherwise.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #261 on: October 06, 2007, 09:30:12 PM »
You are so wrong. If MOST of the blacks did that crap, then no one would have survived the flood at all. Your information is lacking in something very important..>FACTS! Do you have proof that almost ALL of the blacks in Lousiana during Katrina raped people...post it. And why would you say "I'm sure there were two innocent blacks" if you mean "there were surely a good amount of innocent blacks"? Say what you mean, mean what you say.
So I'm guessing the fact that every store in New Orleans was looted, a large mount of white and black women were raped and most rescue choppers were shot at was only a figment of my imagination? Where are your facts?

And if they decided to not murder, rape and loot, they were too busy urinating and defecating in the stadium where they were evacuated to!

Why don't you go and make a pro-black documentary with Spike Lee and save your pro-black rhetoric for someone who's willing to listen, like the Louisiana mob?

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #262 on: October 06, 2007, 09:32:27 PM »
Because you were there, right? lol This is how you know it right? Why don't you google the information okay? Give me some facts to back up your 'opinion'.
These are the facts! Why else do you think it took FEMA three days to show up?

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #263 on: October 06, 2007, 09:35:33 PM »
Check her out Im not a mean person but you will see she seeks us righteous people to destroy us!
Wayne jude
Abraham

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #264 on: October 06, 2007, 09:35:42 PM »
You probably believe everything the Bolshevik media says, because what you are saying was preached on MSNBC day and night.

You're obviously a liberal-minded black, who would love to see whitey wiped off the face of the Earth.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #265 on: October 06, 2007, 09:36:44 PM »
Check her out Im not a mean person but you will see she seeks us righteous people to destroy us!
Wayne jude
Abraham
Please post the link, so, everybody can see who she truly is!

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #266 on: October 06, 2007, 09:38:47 PM »
I Will!

Erica

« Reply #267 on: October 06, 2007, 09:39:24 PM »
So I'm guessing the fact that every store in New Orleans was looted, a large mount of white and black women were raped and most rescue choppers were shot at was only a figment of my imagination? Where are your facts?

And if they decided to not murder, rape and loot, they were too busy urinating and defecating in the stadium where they were evacuated to!

Why don't you go and make a pro-black documentary with Spike Lee and save your pro-black rhetoric for someone who's willing to listen, like the Louisiana mob?
You are plain evil. THe stores (where food was) were broken into so that people could feed their families or live a little longer... the stores (where electrical equipment was) were broken into because evil blacks decided to do so without any common sense! That was indeed the dumbest thing I'd seen. But I don't fault the blacks who broke into stores for water and food. You do what you have to do to survive (in situations like Katrina). With that said NO ONE can survive watching a television that dosen't work because it drowned in the flood. lol That's just a dumb thing to rip off.

And about the urinating and defecating in the stadium..there weren't ample restrooms for the people to use..and there were THOUSANDS of people and kids there. They were left there like animals to fend for themselves. Katrina wasn't their fault and the state the stadium was in wasn't their fault either. You have to consider what the people had gone through. They lost their homes, their lives, and now they have to share 6 restrooms with 20,000 people? Give me a break.

Erica

« Reply #268 on: October 06, 2007, 09:43:13 PM »
These are the facts! Why else do you think it took FEMA three days to show up?
Have you forgotten about repeat sex offenders? If one man can (and shouldn't) rape 12 women over a 24 hour period in NY, what makes you think that 12 men couldn't do more damage than that to women and children over 3 days? I'm not excusing this at all..(because I'm a sexual abuse survivor) I'm saying that you pegged mostly ALL of the black men out to be rapists when you have no idea what you're talking about. That's not even the case. And it took FEMA three days to show up because they're triffeling, stupid, Johnny-Come-Latelys. They suck.

Erica

« Reply #269 on: October 06, 2007, 09:45:10 PM »
Wayne jude
Abraham
You're paranoid. You're worried about a black woman with an opinon seeking out "righteous people to destroy you?" I'm too busy trying to protect my daughters from the likes of you to think about stalking and ruining your plan for world domination. Get a clue.

Erica

« Reply #270 on: October 06, 2007, 09:47:30 PM »
You probably believe everything the Bolshevik media says, because what you are saying was preached on MSNBC day and night.

You're obviously a liberal-minded black, who would love to see whitey wiped off the face of the Earth.
When did I say that? And don't run away from the question. You have to tell me when I said I wish to wipe 'whitey" off the face of the earth. You're just saying that 'mess' because I'm black and that's the way you think ALL blacks think. I don't want you dead. I don't want ANY white person dead, but I 'll tell you one thing, its really a dangerous thing to put words into someone elses' mouth when you have never heard them say such a vile thing. (Or in this case, "have never seen a response that said such a thing.")

Erica

« Reply #271 on: October 06, 2007, 09:48:00 PM »

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #272 on: October 06, 2007, 09:54:07 PM »
Wayne jude
Abraham
You're paranoid. You're worried about a black woman with an opinon seeking out "righteous people to destroy you?" I'm too busy trying to protect my daughters from the likes of you to think about stalking and ruining your plan for world domination. Get a clue.
And I bet you preach your pro-black rhetoric to them, too. No wonder so many blacks turn out the way they do, because they are brought up to be evil. Erica, you can call me evil, but that's like Hilter calling the Jews evil. Your point of view is twisted. JTF has no room for your pro-black hate. You are not going to sway anybody!

Those blacks urinated and defecated in that stadium because they're animals, and being descendents of African tribes who do the same, it's no surprise to me.

Murder, rape and animalistic behavior is in this people's blood. That's why they make such great Muslims!

Erica

« Reply #273 on: October 06, 2007, 09:59:01 PM »
Wayne jude
Abraham
And I bet you preach your pro-black rhetoric to them, too. No wonder so many blacks turn out the way they do, because they are brought up to be evil. Erica, you can call me evil, but that's like Hilter calling the Jews evil. Your point of view is twisted. JTF has no room for your pro-black hate. You are not going to sway anybody!

Those blacks urinated and defecated in that stadium because they're animals, and being descendents of African tribes who do the same, it's no surprise to me.

Murder, rape and animalistic behavior is in this people's blood. That's why they make such great Muslims!
If you DID bet me, you'd lose because I don't teach my daughters the way YOU THINK I do. I teach them to respect everyone of any color. We've been stationed in many places and have met many people and my daughters have made many friends of every race practically. I teach them to respect those who respect them. If they came upon you and you insulted them, I'd tell them to walk away from you because people like you aren't worth their time. They are taught to respect themselves also. I'm not preaching a "PRO BLACK" agenda to my girls. They know who they are and where their lineage comes from but they have common sense and are able to make friends or date whomever they want.

When did I say, I hate white people? Never.You're just saying that because you think that's what I'd say as a black person. You're wrong and you know it. It comforts you to think that I'm against you because you're naturally against me even if I agree with you.

And the last part of your post was unintelligible because you are using a stereotype to describe a natural action. I don't want to get into talking about going to the potty but for you to say that blacks did this in the stadium because they are of African Descent is stupid. Before they did that, they had their own homes with restrooms in them and DIDN'T defacate in ominous places. You are priceless.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2007, 10:01:43 PM by Erica »

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #274 on: October 06, 2007, 10:04:09 PM »
Wayne jude
Abraham

If you DID bet me, you'd lose because I don't teach my daughters the way YOU THINK I do. I teach them to respect everyone of any color. We've been stationed in many places and have met many people and my daughters have made many friends of every race practically. I teach them to respect those who respect them. If they came upon you and you insulted them, I'd tell them to walk away from you because people like you aren't worth their time. They are taught to respect themselves also. I'm not preaching a "PRO BLACK" agenda to my girls. They know who they are and where their lineage comes from but they have common sense and are able to make friends or date whomever they want.

When did I say, I hate white people? Never.You're just saying that because you think that's what I'd say as a black person. You're wrong and you know it. It comforts you to think that I'm against you because you're naturally against me even if I agree with you.
You're not saying those things exactly, but we know where you stand. You may as well be saying those things. You're like Martin Luther King. Your words seem to mean well, but underneath the exterior, you'll notice they have hate in them.

This whole discussion has saw you defending black criminals, and wanting innocent whites to be looked at in the same light as blacks who attempted to murder someone!

Erica, you're not fooling any one!