Author Topic: The Chinese really know how to handle uppity Muslims  (Read 1757 times)

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: The Chinese really know how to handle uppity Muslims
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2020, 02:50:37 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7AYyUqrMuQ

The master of handeling Muslims is Putin. Even they burn to fight and die for their country Russia. The way the Chinese do it is not good. If there is nothing in for you you will always be destructive. Of cause this is a punishment for the wicked.

Putins way is the way forward. Remember even in old Israel under David you had Kreti and Pleti.

The situation today is caused by Demonrats, who want to destabilize the whole world. If I watch Youtube, I see mostly white Jews and white Protestants who incite the Muslim population in Israel. They are financed by leftist Demonrats, bolschwewik EU, Quatar, Turkey or Iran  today. Saudi Arabia is not anymore involved and behaves relatively well. If Muslims are loyal to the state of Israel and are decent citizens, they are complying perfectly with Gods will for Gentiles. And those who want to make IS, Nusra, Al Quaida, Hamas, Hisbollah etc. must be transferred to other countries. Better the fast. Perhaps the EU, Turkey, Iran, Qatar or Democrat ruled cities in US have space for this people. Because they cause all the violence and terror.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2020, 03:53:44 PM »
The master of handeling Muslims is Putin. Even they burn to fight and die for their country Russia. The way the Chinese do it is not good. If there is nothing in for you you will always be destructive. Of cause this is a punishment for the wicked.

Putins way is the way forward. Remember even in old Israel under David you had Kreti and Pleti.

The situation today is caused by Demonrats, who want to destabilize the whole world. If I watch Youtube, I see mostly white Jews and white Protestants who incite the Muslim population in Israel. They are financed by leftist Demonrats, bolschwewik EU, Quatar, Turkey or Iran  today. Saudi Arabia is not anymore involved and behaves relatively well. If Muslims are loyal to the state of Israel and are decent citizens, they are complying perfectly with Gods will for Gentiles. And those who want to make IS, Nusra, Al Quaida, Hamas, Hisbollah etc. must be transferred to other countries. Better the fast. Perhaps the EU, Turkey, Iran, Qatar or Democrat ruled cities in US have space for this people. Because they cause all the violence and terror.
The operative word is loyal & that is why there needs to be a loyalty oath

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2020, 04:01:02 PM »
The operative word is loyal & that is why there needs to be a loyalty oath

Of cause. It is very important. And in Israel they have to deport all this agitators.

I remember Putin has told this people, that Russia would retaliate in a very hard way. And then everything changed quickly for the better.

P.S. I would threaten Erdogan to support the Kurds and Qatar to support the Saudi Arabian blockade as well as intervene in Lybia in the favour of Chalifa Haftar and they will behave fast.

For the EU it would work perhaps to threaten to help all the incited nutjobs to migrate to Schengen area.

Iran is to crazy to be deterred. There is only brute force working.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 04:40:16 PM by Ulli »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2020, 11:50:08 PM »
Putin sells nuke-making programs to Iran and Egypt. He's the best ally muslims have in the world. He talks tough when referring to them sometimes, and treats them as brutally as any of his other citizens.

China bans beards and korans and makes muslims eat pork and Islam still grows and there is terrorism, because they're attacking it like they did other religions, and have no idea how this one works.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2020, 12:36:57 AM »
Putin sells nuke-making programs to Iran and Egypt. He's the best ally muslims have in the world. He talks tough when referring to them sometimes, and treats them as brutally as any of his other citizens.

China bans beards and korans and makes muslims eat pork and Islam still grows and there is terrorism, because they're attacking it like they did other religions, and have no idea how this one works.
Jews with beards they leave alone only Muslims to force to shave

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2020, 06:18:08 PM »
Jews with beards they leave alone only Muslims to force to shave

Yes I know, Jews aren't murdering and raping people at random in the street so they feel no need to take action. I am not condemning them over their desire to do something about such atrocities, I'm just saying what they are doing are atrocities also, and it's not our way. I am reminded of a Rav Kahane speech where he spoke about the mistreatment of Arab factory workers in Israel. First he said they shouldn't be here in the first place, but while they are treating them like animals degrades the Jewish soul. It doesn't keep them from being murderous too. It is not our way. In war we must go out with hate and not stop until there is no enemy, in peace we are to be loving. We are in a state of war, but that isn't a justification for being a half-half "wavering between two sides". They must go and we must not become people that mistreat people. One both sides, enemies deserve to be treated with the most cruelty possible to pacify them permanently, and non-enemies deserve to be treated with respect as human beings. So no, I'm not for that, or kill them all or nuke Mecca, kick them out, don't pretend we'd be or China would be safe if we made a secret barber police.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge