Author Topic: Cuomo forced nursing homes to admit Covid-19 patients, causing over 5400 deaths  (Read 2626 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס”ד

Please promote this important video everywhere possible.

The program is 32 minutes this week.

Video version on BitChute:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/lQIYiM5ttmOp

Usual audio format:

For those who would like to download the file for their MP3 players or iPods, the link is provided below:
http://www.jtf.org/ask/2020-05-16.mp3

Please join and comment on our great news sites:

In English: http://jtf.org

In Hebrew: http://hayamin.org

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
Great video as always. I refer to my soon to be ex governor ( I am moving from Illinois) JB Pritzker , as JB Putzker.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
This was a terrible crime. And the media is looking away.

In my country it is the same. They can do what they want. Totally free and the media is praising them.

Ursula von der Leyen caused deaths and lots of accidents in the air force by mismanagement. In addition she and her state secretary employed their friends as management consultants without open competitive bidding. Of cause they grabbed the money like crazy. Paid by the taxpayer.  As it came to light they instructed their computers and mobile phones to be deleted. In the parliament they said, that they don't know about anything.

Result: She is now head of the EU and nobody asks questions.

Justice is only for us! They are above it!  >:(

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
This was a terrible crime. And the media is looking away.

In my country it is the same. They can do what they want. Totally free and the media is praising them.

Ursula von der Leyen caused deaths and lots of accidents in the air force by mismanagement. In addition she and her state secretary employed their friends as management consultants without open competitive bidding. Of cause they grabbed the money like crazy. Paid by the taxpayer.  As it came to light they instructed their computers and mobile phones to be deleted. In the parliament they said, that they don't know about anything.

Result: She is now head of the EU and nobody asks questions.

Justice is only for us! They are above it!  >:(

In Sadam v Amora, they chose Lot to be their judge because they heard how he had made the trick to get more sheep for Jacob, and so a good liar makes a good judge there. In the EU, they heard you are corrupt and used the government to steal money, they also make you the head judge too.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
So much for throwing grandma over the cliff. The democrats took care of it already this way.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                                              :fist:

Superb video. It's beyond repulsive  and wicked that
the sick people were put in that situation and that those 
poor people were subject to this tragedy. It's truly among 
the worst run and maintained cities and states in the country.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
In Sadam v Amora, they chose Lot to be their judge because they heard how he had made the trick to get more sheep for Jacob, and so a good liar makes a good judge there. In the EU, they heard you are corrupt and used the government to steal money, they also make you the head judge too.

This is a very good point!
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani