Author Topic: Major race riots in the States  (Read 2458 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Major race riots in the States
« on: May 28, 2020, 08:23:33 AM »
I watched the video, a cop put his knee on a black guy's neck and kept leaning till he suffocated. Cop smiled a bit. The black guy was drunk, I've seen it there, very loud-mouthed and proud when it happens, and clearly he was getting off on humiliating him now. He did murder him though.

Some rednecks are going store to store shooting the looters, and I support them, but I support people protesting this. Besides the fact that you learn to do literally not that in basic training, you can't just kill someone for being a schmendrick. Not that I know what the black guy was doing, but I'll bet it warranted a night in the drunk tank, not life 6 feet under.

Those businesses though, already they're beat to their last breath by corona measures, looting is going to cause major economic hardship, and anything the cops do will make it worse. Whoever these two rednecks are shooting the looters, they deserve kudos, but you can't have a police force like that. If people see cops as their enemy instead of a public servant, it destroys a major pillar of social cohesion. Cops got fired, can't give them life even if it's murder because on the job in the situation, it's a hard situation for anyone to stay cool in. They need to face some sort of charge so the mob can have its pound of flesh.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Major race riots in the States
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2020, 09:10:04 AM »
It was hard to watch. Pure cruelity.

There is lots of stress and no work. Chaim said, that this Corona lockdown is a trigger for some weak people to drink too much. But according to the videos I saw, he resisted not much. There was really no cause for this treatment.

But what is the reason to attack a car part shop and a supermarket? The police is understandable, but private property? It shows clearly the mental state of part of the protesters. In my country it is the same. If there are violent protests the first thing what they do is to loot the local supermarket or drug store. Even this protesters in my country are mostly white people.

And this protests with looting are happening always in bolschewik ruled areas. Minnesota is Democrat too.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2020, 09:53:52 AM »
It was hard to watch. Pure cruelity.

There is lots of stress and no work. Chaim said, that this Corona lockdown is a trigger for some weak people to drink too much. But according to the videos I saw, he resisted not much. There was really no cause for this treatment.

But what is the reason to attack a car part shop and a supermarket? The police is understandable, but private property? It shows clearly the mental state of part of the protesters. In my country it is the same. If there are violent protests the first thing what they do is to loot the local supermarket or drug store. Even this protesters in my country are mostly white people.

And this protests with looting are happening always in bolschewik ruled areas. Minnesota is Democrat too.

There's protestors and looters. Protestors sometimes like lie down on the cop cars and go wee, but generally they have signs and scream. Looters may or may not care about the entire situation, they are stealing stuff.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2020, 10:37:27 PM »
There comes a time when subconsciously I’m rooting for black Americans time succeed abs unite with other Americans for a righteous cause. Then I see this cruelty and I’m sad.  Then I see looting and violence by them, and it’s back to ground zero. Why should I root for them? 

The Torah cursed Ham. It is God’s way. There are only exceptions to the rule because all human beings have free will. Therefore surely any if Ham’s decendents can have free will. But only the minority of them will come through.

Perhaps this is the second plague after Covid being the first. The second plague called “Apes” or “kofim”. Let’s see what the ramifications of this violence will be and how many people will be affected by it.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2020, 11:06:30 PM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2020, 01:04:28 PM »
Jewish journalists largely inflate push riots, dont mak mistake , it is jews creating headlines

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2020, 12:04:15 AM »
Jewish journalists largely inflate push riots, dont mak mistake , it is jews creating headlines

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2020, 12:06:20 AM »
In case you didn't get that, there's a thumb you could stick up yourself and pleasure yourself with, you'll get off more than posting your Jew-hating mouth-foamings here.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2020, 12:10:27 AM »

Maybe you should have a rally then with signs that say "stop the Jews" and then everything will be fixed, huh piggy?

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2020, 06:04:17 PM »
These riots will continue till either Trump is out of office or all 4 cops involved are hung by the nearest tree.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2020, 09:50:17 PM »
CANDACE OWENS: "People out here really trying to make a meth and fentanyl user who dropped a white baggie during his arrest, and who once put a gun to a pregnant woman’s stomach -- and did 5 stints in prison -- the next Martin Luther King. I really cannot."

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2020, 11:27:42 PM »
some morons knell to black people to say sorry for racism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdX6aVzPgHs

Offline Amrafael

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2020, 11:56:29 PM »
The issue here was police brutality not racism. The cop did something longer than he was taught. So it was second degree murder. Black lives matter and liberalism are just modern religions. Which is why I don't pay attention to it.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2020, 05:32:27 PM »

Rioters Decline To Sign Colin Kaepernick
May 29th, 2020
377.2kShares

MINNEAPOLIS, MN—Colin Kaepernick arrived at the Minneapolis riots last night, saying he was excited to be a part of the looting and violence.

Kaepernick tried out for the riots by throwing bricks into windows but missed every time. He was able to rush a Molotov cocktail into a target window and then spike it on the ground, but then he caught fire. Finally, in a last-ditch effort to get selected for one of the riot squads, he filmed a workout video and sent it to various protester organizations but hadn't heard back as of publishing time.

"While we appreciate Kaepernick's enthusiasm, we need someone who can lob a Molotov cocktail accurately," said a representative for the rioters. "We wish him the best of luck in his future rioting career. We believe Kaepernick will land on his feet with another rioting organization. Maybe Chicago or Louisville will want him."

The former quarterback quickly blamed his failed rioting career on racism.

Celebrities Show Solidarity With Protesters By Burning Their Own Homes To The Ground
June 5th, 2020
70.9kShares

BELL CANYON, CA—According to sources, Hollywood celebrities have courageously united under an inspiring new movement to show respect for black lives. Entitled the #BurnYourHouseDown movement, celebrities such as Alyssa Milano, Jimmy Kimmel, and John Legend have volunteered to relinquish their power and privilege by burning their houses and everything they have to the ground.

The organizer of this movement released the following statement on Twitter: "Your homes, your riches, and your toys are built on a foundation of white supremacy. They are forever tainted by racism. Your walls and security systems have shut out the voices of the oppressed. Join us. Stand with us. #BurnYourHouseDown!"

As the provocative hashtag began trending on Twitter, rich celebrities lept into action. Alyssa Milano employed her house servants to light torches and throw them through her broken windows. Jimmy Kimmel hired Instagram models to jump on trampolines while throwing Molotov cocktails into his front door.

Black Lives Matter protestors gathered to watch the flames as they engulfed the multimillion-dollar homes. With tears in their eyes, they joined hands with celebrities and sang John Lennon's 'Imagine' as the massive monuments to white supremacy toppled to the ground.

Local news stations reported that twelve local housekeeping and landscaping businesses have been put out of work due to the #BurnYourHouseDown movement, but it's a small price to pay for the "change we need."

The twelve small business owners then moved to Texas and built mansions of their own.   

Husband To Boycott Household Chores Until Racism Is Defeated
June 5th, 2020
120Shares

LAFAYETTE, IN—In a powerful statement of solidarity on Facebook, local husband Ryan Flenderson has announced he will be refraining from all household chores until racism in America is gone forever. Witnesses are reporting that leaky pipes, lawn work, painting, diaper changes, and oil changes will all be put off indefinitely to support the noble cause of ending all injustice for all of eternity.

When Mr. Flenderson's wife Abby confronted him about the list of chores that were being neglected he responded, "There are people being oppressed all over this country and all you can think about is household chores? There are more important things to think about right now."

Inspired by her husband's commitment, Ryan's wife announced she would be taking a vow of abstinence right alongside him.

Powerful: Protesters Spell Out 'Love' With Burning Homes And Businesses
June 1st, 2020
444kShares

MINNEAPOLIS, MN—In a powerful display of their care for love and justice, protesters in Minneapolis burned the word "LOVE" into the city, arranging the inspiring message with homes and businesses set ablaze by their riots.

Heartfelt and moving.

"We just really wanted to show how much we care about love and social justice by burning this community into a powerful reminder of what it's all about," said local protester Jake Hernandez, who had flown in from Portland for the event. "Now, when police and fire helicopters fly over to try to restore order, they'll be inspired by our message of love and harmony."

Upon seeing the heart-wrenching message of unity, police dropped their batons, ripped off their badges, donned bandanas, picked up bricks, and joined the protesters in their rioting and looting. "I don't know how I didn't see the light before," said former police officer, now Antifa chapter leader Bridget Morrison as she lobbed a Molotov cocktail into a minority-owned business. "I'm woke to the cause of love and harmony."

What a powerful message! The protesters were also planning to burn the word "SOCIAL JUSTICE" into predominantly black parts of town but have sadly run out of buildings to burn.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2020, 06:04:26 PM »
Boy, the Klan must be loving this.  Blacks are doing all the work for them.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2020, 01:49:57 AM »
Boy, the Klan must be loving this.  Blacks are doing all the work for them.

And similar groups are making massive headway in the UK as well with this. Race relations back 10 years, discussions about police brutality and overreach are impossible for at least the same period of time, and massive lasting economic damage. Only bad things have come from all of this thusly.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2020, 05:18:49 PM »
 The official Reform Movement asked JEWS to TAKE A KNEE at the Shabbat dinner table, to show solidarity to the racist, anti-Semitic, anti-israel Blacklivesmatter.

I take a knee, one time a year, on Yom Kippur, before the ark, before God, to imitate the ancient High Priest prostrating before God in the Holy of Holies during the Avodah service. Jews do not take a knee before humans, especially racist anti-Semites."

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2020, 08:18:07 PM »

There are conspiracy happies who say this proves them, but seems quite likely after raising 7 million dollars for big coke dealing G George's death, the family is now surrounded by leftists promising more.