Author Topic: Will Trump lose the election as a Divine punishment for the UAE deal?  (Read 2451 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Will Trump the lose election as a Divine punishment for the UAE deal?

I can't wait to see what Chaim has to say about this. I assume his show will deal with two topics: Kamala Harris and the UAE deal.

« Last Edit: August 16, 2020, 12:37:44 PM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Amazingly Chaim posted it just as I wrote that.

http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,93000.0.html

« Last Edit: August 16, 2020, 12:38:18 PM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Will Trump the election lose as a Divine punishment for UAE deal?
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2020, 08:24:37 AM »
The UAE deal is not bad so even god existed and cared about the silly issues men are obsessed with, he would probably say something like "that's a smart move".

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2020, 10:18:52 AM »
Amazingly Chaim posted it just as I wrote that.

http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,93000.0.html

Great intuition!  Now I ask you, does your skill set possibly extend to numbers?  If so, what will be the winning numbers for the Powerball or Cash 5 for Monday night?  I won a hundred bucks this year on the drawing for Millionaire's lottery.  A ton of people won that amount.   Of course I'm joking, nobody knows the numbers ahead of time.   I only played once this year and won,  I have good discipline.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2020, 06:06:57 AM »
The UAE deal is not bad so even god existed and cared about the silly issues men are obsessed with, he would probably say something like "that's a smart move".

“Even if God existed”??????!!!!!!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Divine punishment for trump would go beyond what you suggested.

The punishment would be in Bibi and Israel. Look who’s taking over n the next few years!!!  Don’t forget that Knesset is 1/3 Arab parties and moving increasingly left. Gantz will be prime minister n a few years. The Supreme Court is anti religious and pro gay. Israel has vicious enemies at all its borders and beyond.

When we quit, God quits to punish us.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
Will Trump the lose election as a Divine punishment for the UAE deal?

I can't wait to see what Chaim has to say about this. I assume his show will deal with two topics: Kamala Harris and the UAE deal.

What does it have to do with Trump? 

It is Bibi who should be punished.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2020, 02:26:39 PM »

Even after all this time, you still don't see how the Oslo peace process is a dumb move? 

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
What does it have to do with Trump? 

It is Bibi who should be punished.

It's all about the $$$. Trump and big buisness wants to sell More weapons all over and especially to rich Middle East countries like the UAE.
 Pipi wants to be accepted by the Arabs as usual and have them come to Israel for tourism.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2020, 03:53:38 PM »
It was a disaster and a treason and incredibly dumb.
Even after all this time, you still don't see how the Oslo peace process is a dumb move?

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Will Trump lose the election as a Divine punishment for the UAE deal?
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2020, 05:10:37 PM »
Divine punishment for trump would go beyond what you suggested.

The punishment would be in Bibi and Israel. Look who’s taking over n the next few years!!!  Don’t forget that Knesset is 1/3 Arab parties and moving increasingly left. Gantz will be prime minister n a few years. The Supreme Court is anti religious and pro gay. Israel has vicious enemies at all its borders and beyond.

When we quit, God quits to punish us.

15 out of 120 is not 1/3. Israel is not the United States. The once mighty Labor Party has only 3 seats. Polls say they won't make it so only Meretz will be left from the original hardcore Left. Meretz is Israel's version of the AOC type Democrats. There will be no moderate Leftists other than the Leftist parties that claim to be Centrist (like Blue and White). Religious parties and parties that are or consider themselves to be Rightist will always be the majority in Israel. Secular Ashkenazic Jews don't have a lot of kids. Sfaradim (religious or not) and religious Jews have more kids than other Israelis. The vast majority of Sfaradim in Israel are either Traditional or Religious and would vote for Likud, Shas, or Yamina. I wonder who will take over Likud after Netanyahu. Maybe the next generation will move it to be more real Right.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2020, 11:12:21 AM »
I think that if Trump loses is  because he's a jerk, not because of this UAE deal.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2020, 01:11:19 PM »
I think that if Trump loses is  because he's a jerk, not because of this UAE deal.

G-d can punish him because of anything, even if the reason people would not vote for him is not because of the UAE deal. G-d can take away his free will, causing people to be against his behavior.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Derek Sloan is a real Leader who others can learn from
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2020, 02:00:40 PM »
Both Bibi and Trump could learn from a strong leader.

Canadian MP Derek Sloan, who is the only legit Conservative remaining in the CPC Leadership Race, comes to mind immediately:

'Respect Israel's Sovereignty'

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=945571025863702

https://www.facebook.com/watch/DerekSloanCPC/
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2020, 04:12:40 PM »

G-d could make him loose his free will and act erratic. Look what happened to Pharaoh. I hope it doesn't happen but if he starts to pressure Israel, he could be punished and loose the election.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2020, 04:56:41 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                          :fist:

Although the present situation points toward  Divine punishment for certain despicable evils
should not exclude evils within the Dems' 
agenda so logically, being that no one can be
totally certain of the potential outcome, let's all
hope and pray that the best possible scenario will occur.