Author Topic: What would you add to a time-capsule?  (Read 3012 times)

Offline guyNbluejeans

• Full JTFer
What would you add to a time-capsule?
« on: September 30, 2007, 08:22:13 PM »
If you were invited to the White House to add a snap-shot of American society and life to a time capsule with your own personal account of things as you see them, and without other participants knowing the contents of your contribution (and you not knowing theirs), What might you want to say to Americans and historians 100-years down the road when it's opened?

Mine would read something like this:

We live in strange and dangerous times here in America.

A satanic beast, known as the American News and Entertainment Industry, is going full throttle with "The Lie."

The people that are giving us the news are making it a point to marginalize people of European decent by not allowing us to speak our minds honestly with what we see going on around us on a daily bases with regard to (many) people of African decent committing violent crimes against us.

These "news" broadcasters are called Liberals. Many of them are being paid millions of dollars to stand in front of far-reaching TV cameras and sear into our collective American psyche this message: "white people bad, people of color good."

This horrible Lie is having devastating results.

Many people of African decent have taken The Lie to heart. As a result, we now have a culture in which it's become "open season" on Euro-Americans; in the streets and on so called "enlightened" TV talk shows, which are more often than not hosted by Liberals couching The Lie into their shows as often as possible, they keep letting us have it!

Their not-so-secret agenda is this: Remove ALL European-Americans from ALL places of political, social, religious and cultural power over the course of time. (A great tool that helps them towards this end is the phrase, "people of color" ... or "persons of color," as it cleverly and subtly polarizes people of European ancestry from "people of color," thus giving the latter group more power with their greater numbers by allowing them to bring the extra weight into legal and social situations so as to intimidate the softies they're up against.) 

People of 2107, We fear to drive our cars in many large cities due to the real chance that brainwashed Blacks (i.e., African-Americans, people of color) will drag us out and beat us to death. ... We fear walking through Black neighborhoods because they'll kill us if we try. ... We fear working with them because if we so much as look cross-eyed at them we'll be dragged into HR and lose our jobs. ... We dare not say or write anything publically (save on the Internet) to indicate that we're unhappy with where our lives and culture is headed due to the madness we find ourselves in with regard to how The Lie is affecting us, lest we be tarred as "racist" and made into a pariah.

Our kids are being influenced in a most negative way, having to live in fear and having their minds warped to such a degree that they feel they need to ape the black culture by getting into rap music and by wearing baggy trousers and such, lest they get beaten up for looking or acting too "white."

And if that's not all bad enough, the entire entertainment industry, so called, is in cahoots with those Liberals feeding us the news, as they're producing one movie after another that is nothing but garbage, and often with Blacks portrayed as the heroes in which they are shown in some way humiliating European-Americans. They never make a product showing anything good that European-Americans have contributed (which often go far towards making all our lives better, including Blacks) but, instead, keep shoving mindless, violent Black culture on us as if it's the stuff of beauty and genius.

In this 2007th year of our Lord, America is being destroyed by Liberals from all walks of life. And so, Future People, if there's no one around to open up this time capsule, then it's likely because we've killed each other off as a result of the much anticipated Great American Race War ... courtesy of the lying Liberals!!

kellymaureen

Re: What would you add to a time-capsule?
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2007, 08:49:26 PM »
Could we throw clinton and carter in there with notes stapled to their foreheads saying worst presidents in history ;)...we could throw them in now and bury it fast.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2007, 08:51:28 PM »
Only if we stick bush in there as well.LOL

Offline guyNbluejeans

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2007, 08:57:54 PM »
Oh boy, the stench of this time capsule would just be awful! :o

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2007, 09:01:22 PM »
After some time it would sub side.LOL

Offline guyNbluejeans

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2007, 09:12:20 PM »
After some time it would sub side.LOL

Well maybe, as long as we don't throw Ted Koppel and Winfrey in there! ;D

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2007, 09:15:45 PM »
That would stinck,Could we throw in fakes like Rush bimball?

kellymaureen

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2007, 09:18:32 PM »
Oh boy, the stench of this time capsule would just be awful! 

It would stink even before it was buried...and yes indeed add bush ;D...though the alternative to him would have been much much much worse....toss in condi, and just because they all deserve it....throw in rosie on top...seal it up and bury it.

Offline guyNbluejeans

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2007, 09:19:36 PM »
If we throw too many of these evildoers in there I may have to rewrite my message. ???

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2007, 09:20:25 PM »
Boy I can think of some others

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2007, 09:55:12 PM »
Could we throw clinton and carter in there with notes stapled to their foreheads saying worst presidents in history ;)...we could throw them in now and bury it fast.
Clinton? but he brought peace to the middle east I thought? ;-)
Clinton and Barak have the blood of 2000 Jews on their hands and maybe some day they will repent, but until then throw em in the capsule!
KAHANE TZADAK!

kellymaureen

« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2007, 09:59:40 PM »
ha ha there was "piece" that clinton was interested in....monica, jennifer, etc etc etc

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2007, 10:06:01 PM »
I will never again trust main stream politicians .If my dog charlie barks I don't trust them..lol

kellymaureen

« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2007, 10:26:23 PM »
That stupid al aqsa should have been gone long ago....maybe we could include an envelope full of brick dust...or whatever its made from.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2007, 10:30:13 PM »
damn Arabs sit on the Jewish temple mount.
Has anyone every looked at their claim to the temple mount?
its that muhammad went to heaven from "a land far away" which they said was at the temple mount, convenient eh?
personally I think muhammad went down to hell from Antarctica so we should ship al-aqsa to Antarctica and the Muslims can pray in the cold.
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2007, 10:32:29 PM »
Can I request the digging up of Pierre Elliot Trudeau and tossing him in with a note NAILED to his skull: "WARNING: HAZARDOUS WASTE"
« Last Edit: September 30, 2007, 10:38:09 PM by MarZutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

kellymaureen

« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2007, 10:36:35 PM »
not by the hand of man, but by the act of Gd

Wouldnt it be poetic justice if one of the missiles THEY fired hit that ugly eyesore and blew it up

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2007, 10:37:41 PM »
not by the hand of man, but by the act of Gd

Wouldnt it be poetic justice if one of the missiles THEY fired hit that ugly eyesore and blew it up
ROTFL
I dont know if I would ever stop laughing if that happened...
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2007, 10:43:07 PM »
We should be nice.Ok I lied fucc them!LOl

kellymaureen

« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2007, 10:44:42 PM »
Thats true..in fact it seems that thier buildings are more important than their own flesh and blood.

And that "tie" they have to Jerusalem, its just SOOOO concrete :D...wouldnt your 3rd "holiest" site be mentioned somwhere in your book:P instead of relying on some dream...I need to start dreaming that I flew on a winged horse to key west...I think its my first holiest site...everyone there can just leave my site  ;D

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2007, 10:45:58 PM »
Thats true..in fact it seems that thier buildings are more important than their own flesh and blood.

And that "tie" they have to Jerusalem, its just SOOOO concrete :D...wouldnt your 3rd "holiest" site be mentioned somwhere in your book:P instead of relying on some dream...I need to start dreaming that I flew on a winged horse to key west...I think its my first holiest site...everyone there can just leave my site  ;D

I think I'll take Miami so no dreaming about that ;-)
KAHANE TZADAK!

kellymaureen

« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2007, 10:47:25 PM »
 ;DNice you can visit my island kingdom, it wont be too far

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2007, 10:48:52 PM »
I think we could throw in a copy of the Qur'an and the Communist Manifesto with a list of all of the "tolerance", "progressiveness" and "open mindedness" they've caused....  as with the 100-120 million dead....  Oh I forgot, Islam is a "religion of peace" and "Communists" are also "peaceful"...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2007, 10:57:35 PM »
tHEY ARE PLAYING ON OUR WEAKNESS...lOVE