Author Topic: video of afrocan stabbing Jew multiple times in crown heights.  (Read 2895 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
video of afrocan stabbing Jew multiple times in crown heights.
« on: November 11, 2020, 12:04:02 AM »
https://twitter.com/StopAntisemites/status/1326358721820299272

They need help finding this piece of excrement.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: video of afrocan stabbing Jew multiple times in crown heights.
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2020, 12:56:40 AM »
Black guys walk in front of cops in front of shuls and scream "I'm gonna kill all you Jews" and no one does a thing. What are the cops going to do, give him two weeks diversity training? Cops in NYC aren't interested in Jews, they're just trying not to get cancelled by commies. Jews in New York need to take Curtis Silwa's thing to a whole new level and stop living in an illusion that the cops will do a thing to help them.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2020, 02:17:42 AM »
Black guys walk in front of cops in front of shuls and scream "I'm gonna kill all you Jews" and no one does a thing. What are the cops going to do, give him two weeks diversity training? Cops in NYC aren't interested in Jews, they're just trying not to get cancelled by commies. Jews in New York need to take Curtis Silwa's thing to a whole new level and stop living in an illusion that the cops will do a thing to help them.
The real answer is to either resurrect the JDL & I mean a JDL with teeth like we had back in the  day & kick ass but an even  better solution is to realize that America is played out for the Jews & flee to Israel pronto!!!!

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2020, 02:52:31 AM »
The climate is toxic in NY. This is the fault of rge Demonrats.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2020, 08:24:11 AM »
The real answer is to either resurrect the JDL & I mean a JDL with teeth like we had back in the  day & kick ass but an even  better solution is to realize that America is played out for the Jews & flee to Israel pronto!!!!

Yeah good luck with that. Know 770 is Beis Ha Mikdash? If you don't believe me ask 90% of CH. The Rebbe told someone something apparently that the 770 would be running till Moshiach, and anyways then it's going to fly to Beis Hamikdash on shabbos, so why waste money on the plane ticket when Moshaich could come give you a free one? I commonly got "I'll be here in CH till Moschiah comes". "Oh, you want to destroy a Jewish community? You see what happens when the Jews leave, you want it to be bad for America?" (Moronic of the moronic statements from them, trying to kill all the Jews gets your nation cursed. Leaving in love is a blessing for the nation). "Things aren't so bad the right could win in New York and change the situation" is the most ignorant of the statements, and the most depraved and idiotic of them was "well it's harder in Israel and more dangerous". A couple dozen more. You telling me you've never heard this from Chabadniks? I was really becoming a Chabad Chassid before I started hearing all that, I don't want to be a member and have to say and defend any of that.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2020, 10:40:51 AM »
I have heard it all & the Rebbe,ZT"L,Y"A gave me a brocho to move in the 80's which I ended up doing after I got divorced from my ex & my life has been happier & better here I got married again here & things are great.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2020, 04:01:13 PM »
I have heard it all & the Rebbe,ZT"L,Y"A gave me a brocho to move in the 80's which I ended up doing after I got divorced from my ex & my life has been happier & better here I got married again here & things are great.

Ooh. Anti-Israel Chabad, tells me well I asked the Rebbe, and by asked the Rebbe I mean opened the book letters to the Rebbe to a page, and it was saying that Israel wouldn't be good for me, and I just kept that in my head the whole time and sure enough it wasn't really good so I left right away and now I'm friends with Satmar and I'm anti-Israel Chabad yay. We're not talking about the generation that actually knew the Rebbe, we're talking about the new one being educated by nutjobs that are utterly devoted to spreading their alien ideology that the Rebbe would have spit on.

So "realize America is played out for the Jews" is heresy in CH. You can't have that approach, I've tried many and made little headway. Any suggestions that work?

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2020, 10:32:09 PM »
It's amazing how this doesn't even make the a 'blip' in the media.   They fixate on hate hoaxes against afrocans, and ignore real ones BY afrocans.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2020, 02:41:17 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                          :fist:

That's true briann, the foul media is a disgrace
and these animals are an insult to excrement!

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2020, 04:19:25 AM »
Ooh. Anti-Israel Chabad, tells me well I asked the Rebbe, and by asked the Rebbe I mean opened the book letters to the Rebbe to a page, and it was saying that Israel wouldn't be good for me, and I just kept that in my head the whole time and sure enough it wasn't really good so I left right away and now I'm friends with Satmar and I'm anti-Israel Chabad yay. We're not talking about the generation that actually knew the Rebbe, we're talking about the new one being educated by nutjobs that are utterly devoted to spreading their alien ideology that the Rebbe would have spit on.

So "realize America is played out for the Jews" is heresy in CH. You can't have that approach, I've tried many and made little headway. Any suggestions that work?
The Rebbe,ZT"L,ZY"A directly gave me a brocho when he was still  alive. Get a mashpiah from one of the older chasidim that actually spoke face to face with the Rebbe & pay no attention to the nut job yechi yodelers who never laid eyes on the Rebbe let alone actually speak with him

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2020, 09:35:19 AM »
The Rebbe,ZT"L,ZY"A directly gave me a brocho when he was still  alive. Get a mashpiah from one of the older chasidim that actually spoke face to face with the Rebbe & pay no attention to the nut job yechi yodelers who never laid eyes on the Rebbe let alone actually speak with him

AHAHAHA yes that is a sign of great greatness in a Yechidick happy. "When I was 13 I was walking and saw the Rebbe smile at someone close to me but I saw his eyes and my soul was like bubbles". Yeah if we wanna go back to Hadar, like if everyone would actually follow like R. Goldberg does who is the only student the Rebbe ever called a gaon (genius), it'd be really good. At the pizza place around the corner one dude said the Rebbe is not currently alive and it was like a major argument with everyone giving tense looks that didn't talk. In Montreal, all the Chabad leadership I know is yechidick to the max. I'm staying cool with them but I'm pulling out of Chabad until I find a maspiach like that then.

Back to the original point, what exactly do you think you can do to promote aliyah in CH?

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2020, 10:22:42 AM »
I think it will take a pogrom unfortunately to make that happen on a large scale

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2020, 10:24:10 AM »
I think it will take a pogrom unfortunately to make that happen on a large scale

Chas v Shalom. I believe there is a better way I do not realize completely yet.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2020, 11:21:41 AM »
Chas v Shalom. I believe there is a better way I do not realize completely yet.
I don't want to see that happen either but that is usually what it takes for our people to flee from where they are not welcome

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2020, 12:09:33 PM »
NYC has become a pile.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2020, 12:43:35 PM »
I don't want to see that happen either but that is usually what it takes for our people to flee from where they are not welcome

I half see a thing where they go with the help of the goyim neighbors to establish millions of smaller trade deals with Israel, but I need to think more.