Author Topic: Shimon Peres: "Obama Is Most Pro-Israel President"  (Read 1577 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Shimon Peres: "Obama Is Most Pro-Israel President"
« on: November 24, 2020, 01:44:05 AM »
I was in a Zoom presentation about the following movie: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Wing_and_a_Prayer_(film)

Here is the presentation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwVF0Thoes4

Someone said the Democrats and Republicans might differ but the thing they agree on is being Pro-Israel. I thought he was going to say that Israel is what they differ on most. He said he understand why people say Obama was so Anti-Israel. I challenged it in the talk section during the presentation but they said not to talk about politics. I said the only Pro-Israel President is Trump with the possible exception of Reagan. Someone else wrote that Shimon Peres said at AIPAC that "Obama is the most Pro-Israel president". They think that is because the biggest foreign aid bill to Israel was passed under Obama. I said foreign aid only hurts Israel and Israel could make money from selling to India.

That reminds me of seeing Peres being interviwed on Israeli TV and the reporter said Oslo failed. Peres said "Who said Oslo failed?". Peres lived in an alternate universe. Now he's in a very warm one.

« Last Edit: November 24, 2020, 02:28:52 AM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Shimon Peres: "Obama Is Most Pro-Israel President"
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2020, 06:32:50 AM »
You live in an alternate universe, so to speak. In this one, the peresite didn't judge Oslo by Jewish blood but by successful damage to religious Zionism. "Who" is the key part of the question.

I would have mentioned that an activist for Israel to give land to Arabs saying Obama is pro-Israel at a group that advocates surrendering the 67 (or more likely 46) borders isn't a real argument. Considering he did his best to say the same of Jimmy Carter, you can only say Obama is pro-Israel if pro-Israel to you is being anti-Israel.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2020, 11:48:46 AM »
I like to know what he's drinking, because I want to get loaded too.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2020, 01:24:37 PM »
You live in an alternate universe, so to speak. In this one, the peresite didn't judge Oslo by Jewish blood but by successful damage to religious Zionism. "Who" is the key part of the question.

Peres thought Oslo brought peace. The reporter was not a Religious Zionist.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2020, 02:38:01 PM »
Not surprised to hear this from a self hating Jew
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2020, 02:25:51 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                       :fist:

Peres must have been either drunk and or on something in addition to the usual warped, wicked leftism he and his Peresites were known for. Outrageously stupid.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2020, 09:41:23 AM »

Peres thought Oslo brought peace. The reporter was not a Religious Zionist.

I can assure you with near-complete certainty that he did not, that he does not care about peace, and does care about destroying religious Zionism. They admit this casually.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge