Author Topic: NK morons hang out with Iranian Hitler in NYC  (Read 1344 times)

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
NK morons hang out with Iranian Hitler in NYC
« on: October 02, 2007, 01:04:40 AM »

These morons make me sick to my stomach, how they can claim Judaism prescribes subservience to one's nation, and yet bemoan in the same breath of those who perished in the Holocaust is beyond me!! Their fork tongues are worse than the Saudis.

It was the Satmar, who warned their followers to stay in Europe, even as the nurmenberg laws were enstilled, yet they managed to escape and left their bereft followers to the wolves. Not only do they look like 19th century Polish Jew killers, they sound like them!

My great uncle, zt''l was  a Soviet war veteran. He may have lacked a Jewish education, he kicked Nazi donkey, instead of licking their bootstraps. He once told me of one of his comrades who helped liberate a concentration camp, when his friend saw the mass, rotting graves, he turned around, asked who was in charge and shot the man in the head.

If they ever bothered to crack open a the Torah, they would see that our greatest leaders were soldiers. Abraham surprise attacks on Canaanites to rescue his nephew, Lot, Aaron's siege of the city of Jericho, and let's not forget King David, just to name a few. We have fought for Israel since antiquity.

The only thing these animals would fuight for is their illegal diamond businesses!
« Last Edit: October 02, 2007, 01:06:46 AM by gruzini »
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
Re: NK morons hang out with Iranian Hitler in NYC
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2007, 01:21:00 AM »
They are psychotic.

They have a ghetto Jew mentality and figure that God wants all Jews to bow before their opressors, instead of killing them.

They have enshrined weakness and cowardice as the main attribute God wishes jews to have.

I actually know one of them and he is just pathetic. He really feels that if you bow before a bully, good things will happen and if you fight back, bad things will happen.

That's their mindset.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2007, 01:41:34 AM »
I love to see the heroic pioneers in Judea and Samaria take on these little weasels
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2007, 01:54:38 AM »
Disgusting people like this are a dime a dozen. They're terrible people, and God will certainly punish them.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2007, 03:21:15 AM »
You mean 19th century Russian Jew killers; Poland not even existed in XIX century; The black centuries; Tsars' ochrana and Cossacs were all Russian ortodox christians who orchestrated pogroms becouse they blamed the Jews for Russian revolutionary movement against Tsarist despotism; just like they called evry Pole a rebel. Those chasidic garbs are not even polish btw; and thsoe NK kapos were on pay list of Arafat so what you exept from them; Israel shoud expell them long time ago along with theirleftist Piss now equiwalent.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2007, 03:36:45 AM »
thanks for the correction...  ;)

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2007, 05:03:23 AM »
OK; Now I actualy watched this film and they're worse than i thought; do those jews don't know that by confronting zionism against judaism they legitimate every antisemite on earth? Thay have blood on their hands. >:(
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2007, 08:45:18 AM »
What amazes me, is what the meaning of Neturei Karta actually is!

"Guardians of the City"

Bah! They don't guard anything. All they do is cower and wimper like horrible, cowardly men.

It is real men, men of real faith, who will stand up in the end, and actually protect these morons.

Makes me sick.
Victory is a thing of the will. -General Ferdinand Foch

Our peace must be a peace of victors, not of the vanquished.
- General Ferdinand Foch

We have met the enemy and they are ours.
- Oliver Hazard Perry

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2007, 10:09:54 AM »
The NK website has writings begging Ha'Shem to send more and more Holocausts and genocides against the Jewish People.

The basis for their beliefs:

They say that our sins of 2,000 years ago are so great that everyday Jews should get on their knees and beg G-d to torture and rape us and do more and more horrors neverending to us, because we deserve nothing more than eternal suffering, and NK claims that with each new horror committed against us, we are obligated to bless and thank Ha'Shem for it and beg Him to please send more!

Orthodox Jews have traditionally believed that it is incumbent upon the Jewish People to wait in Exile for the Moshiach to come...Moshiach being the only one authorized to restore the Jewish People in their Land, rebuild the Temple, and establish The Final Redemption and The World to Come.

Thus, NK believes that Jews are forbidden to have any sense of a "national consciousness", Jews are forbidden to have a political ideology, and that the establishment of the State of Israel is the greatest abomination in Jewish history; claiming that it is better that every Jew be exterminated rather than thinking that our own state in our own Land (prior to the coming of Moshiach) might be a beacon of refuge and hope.

It is said that with the Exile of the Jews from The Land of Israel which commenced with Rome's destruction of the Second Temple, Heaven mandated a covenant between Gentiles and the Jews in Exile; whereby Gentiles were allowed to mistreat and despise Jews only to a certain point...being forbidden to "cross the line" from persecution to such behaviors as outright genocide.

Rabbi Kahane, when asked about NK, said that their Torah belief was sound, but that he differed from them in the sense that he considered the Holocaust and genocide of 60 years ago to have been so horrific and uniquely destructive to the Jewish People, that it abrogated the covenant established by Heaven between the Jewish Nation in Exile and its Gentile host nations.